Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

I bet you're right on the money. Some people get so obsessed over what they think in re to these hg's, they'll go to any extreme in order to cause trouble in their lives...ie. contacting a hg's place of employment to voice complaints. It's a game for pete's sake. I don't want to be involved in their personal lives any more than I'd want them involved in mine. It's a show. Entertainment.

Yes. I'd never campaign to get someone fired. Once BB is over I get over it and move on to SURVIVOR!!! :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what the actual story is. I heard that Shelly owned THAT company and recently sold it. She had agreed to stay on as an executive VP during the transitional stages and that is why she was able to take this time off.

Whatever the real story is I hope she didn't lose her job -

And I will move right along with you again, God willing.

I would never campaign to get anyone fired either, that would be pathetic... I just keep tabs on the hg's and such, so I posted what I had discovered...

I totally understand why someone young with no prof. career or someone out looking for modeling/acting jobs might do BB or other reality shows.

I NEVER understand why professional ppl. whose careers depend on interaction with clients, students, parents, etc. and/or have small children would do it.....no matter how you handle it, just TMI put put there to be misconstrued......but that's JMHO.

I totally understand why someone young with no prof. career or someone out looking for modeling/acting jobs might do BB or other reality shows.

I NEVER understand why professional ppl. whose careers depend on interaction with clients, students, parents, etc. and/or have small children would do it.....no matter how you handle it, just TMI put put there to be misconstrued......but that's JMHO.

Absolutely.

I would never campaign to get anyone fired either, that would be pathetic... I just keep tabs on the hg's and such, so I posted what I had discovered...

I know you wouldn't! I understand you were just passing info if anyone was interested! :animated_bouncy:

Agreed Ivgal and Slim!

LOL! I was shocked... I had a feeling it was going to happen... here is the link... http://www.nbfog.com/team she just can't keep her mouth shut, she did it to herself... Kinda an Adam BB8 flashback right!?!?

For real. I remember that. He's been the biggest fool of all so far.

Thanks for posting that link. I'm glad to see it, because you cannot and should not go into the BB house telling lies, not admitting to them when caught, stealing hg property and expect to keep a high level executive position like that. She did do it to herself, and that's because she has no integrity. But you just watch... Somehow, this is going to be Rachel's fault. <_<

Did I read Shelly is fired ?? I read the links but did not see that she was fired. Sorry, but my internet has been out due to raging storms we have had the last 2 nights,lol, trying to catch up

well after reading her work history, she has quite a resume, and never would I be on a show like BB with that kind of work history, listen my x brother in law is huge in business, I mean waayy up there, and I know he would never ever do something like BB,lolol Don't know what Shelly was thinkin unless she has some bucks stashed and doesn't care

I said from the very beginning I felt Shelly would be a strong player and go really far. After surviving last weeks drama she seems to be on the fast track to me to at least final 5. We shall see.

Man oh man... is Shelly obsessed with Rach or what???? She can't quit talking about her... Shelly is turning out to be a bunny boiler.... What happened to the TRUCE that she insisted on??? Rach is keeping to it but Shelly nooooooo... she is a complete disappointment, I liked her in the beginning... now I loathe her...

Man oh man... is Shelly obsessed with Rach or what???? She can't quit talking about her... Shelly is turning out to be a bunny boiler.... What happened to the TRUCE that she insisted on??? Rach is keeping to it but Shelly nooooooo... she is a complete disappointment, I liked her in the beginning... now I loathe her...

Shelly is so stupid... she seems to ignore the fact that Rachel might be HoH just as anyone else still in the game. I'd like to see Rachel as HoH next week and put Shelly up without time to campaign for votes lol

Well that kind of makes sense. Shelly didn't say anything until Rachel unleashed on her first. I think Shelly truly felt she had been nice to Rachel and had really tried to do a good thing by redirecting her away from Dani and then Rachel payed her back by saying Shelly was attacking her.

I don't know that in Shelly's life she has ever had to deal with a personality quite like Rachel before. Rachel has no sense of right or wrong in big brother - she has only a sense of Rachel.

JMO

I find Rachel and Shelly equally annoying. Both act like teenage drama-queens and saying one is more at fault than the other is splitting hairs and moot. Neither is worth a chit at comps this go-round and both are just disruptive and miserable. The house doesn't like Rachel because Rachel alienated the house and the house is under no misconceptions regarding Shelly and personally, not knowing Shelly, I think that Shelly is miserable with Shelly.

I find Rachel and Shelly equally annoying. Both act like teenage drama-queens and saying one is more at fault than the other is splitting hairs and moot. Neither is worth a chit at comps this go-round and both are just disruptive and miserable. The house doesn't like Rachel because Rachel alienated the house and the house is under no misconceptions regarding Shelly and personally, not knowing Shelly, I think that Shelly is miserable with Shelly.

Well said!!!

Shelley is a miserable hag. The more I read the recaps, the more I can't stand her. She has not let up on Rachel for a second. She needs to focus on something else for a while. For someone who claims to be such a positive, moral, outstanding, honest human being, she sure is miserable. I just can't even read about it anymore. I've never heard Rachel say anything as bad about anyone as the crap the "hag" committee have said about her. Shelley being the queen of all hags. Porche, Kalia, Danielle and Shelley have just about unseated the "sheep" as the nastiest bunch of people to enter the BB house.

Archived