Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

I really dislike this washed up wrinkled prune faced hag....J&J & Rachel need to dump her for Adam....and just let her continue to kill her game alone.....I can't even stand listening to her husky two faced fake voice...

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In some ways, Shelly is just as bad as Rachel. Both are needy, dramatic people always yearning to be the center of attention and comfortable with demanding that attention. You would never convince either that they've done anything to further themselves. When things go awry; they are always the victim. Shelly is one of the oddest women ever on BB. Hard. I would be uncomfortable around her.

I like her & think she's playing a great game. Not a doubt in my mind that she's with J/J but she's still successfully playing both sides (so far) to cover her own butt just in case. No way will she even try to win pov today. That would put her in a position where she'd have to openly choose sides. If she did win, she'd do what J/J wanted but that would blow her cover with D/K/P.

I like Shelly. She has been playing the game for sure. Did she have a meltdown? uh yeah we all saw that but we also know it happens in the house sometimes. We have seen others this season (rachel, kalia, brendon) fall apart and we have seen others in other seasons have it happen (ronnie comes to mind! LOL) This is one stressful game which is why we all like to watch it.

She is disliked by many because she is not a real feminine gal. Gotta live with what God gives you! Her daughter was so adorable I realized she must be a really smart and balanced woman outside of this house. We complain because everyone in the house wants to be a model or actor/actress - now we complain because some (kalia/shelly) don't fit that role. :animated_rotfl:

LOVE THIS GAME!! :party_smilie:

JMO!

I heard her admit to stealing the stuffed puppy Rachel's missing and then last night she told Dani, and Porsche that she's thinking of cutting a leg off the dog, putting red nail polish on it (blood), and placing it on Rachel's bed. Needless to say, I'm done with Shelly. I don't care who gets in her face, puts her on the block or evict her. I'm just done. A 41 year old woman who cherishes the puppy her daughter gave her to take in the game, should not be playing those kind of games with someone else. She's a thief and a hypocrite in my opinion from now on.

I heard her admit to stealing the stuffed puppy Rachel's missing and then last night she told Dani, and Porsche that she's thinking of cutting a leg off the dog, putting red nail polish on it (blood), and placing it on Rachel's bed. Needless to say, I'm done with Shelly. I don't care who gets in her face, puts her on the block or evict her. I'm just done. A 41 year old woman who cherishes the puppy her daughter gave her to take in the game, should not be playing those kind of games with someone else. She's a thief and a hypocrite in my opinion from now on.

OMG I dislike her even MORE! That is horrible

And for the record I dislike her because of her game play and for no other reason. I tried to stick with her and give her chances but I am "D U N" .

ITA with Shaggy......used to kind of like Shelly & her ability to manipulate the HGs in order to manipulate the game but now just see someone who wants to be in control by acting like she's on a higher level because she's "older & wiser"......she's a liar & a hypocrite & can't seem to stop even when it has nothing to do with the game. :disappointed:

WOW Now she is really getting mental--she better leave before she cuts someone's leg off for real.

She always says how she loves to be a good example of a strong woman to her daughter.

Going crazy and mutilating and bloodying a toy dog is pretty weak! Lame! :cookoo:

Shelly I am done with you. I am so tired of every 15 seconds you run over to Dani, Kalia and anyone that is around about how horrible Rachael is. I can't stand Rachel but it serves no purpose to keep so much anger.

just sayin

I couldn't agree more... Shelly is a douche... after that big scene (after Jeff got his HoH) stating that there needs to be no more of the eye rolls, the smack talking etc... she has been running her Mick Jagger mouth NON-STOP... whereas Rach has at least stuck to what Shelly asked her to do. Shelly is a nasty human being... she should listen to her daughter, because that cutie patootie has more sense than her mother. Shelly is all kinds of wrong... I can't wait until David Spade/Don Knotts is evicted... loud-mouthed hag...

She would have an UTTER melt-down, hissy fit if something were to happen to her stuffed animal (I know juvenile) YET she would do that to Rach... Karma baby, karma... I can't wait until the others watch this season and see what a scab Shelly is...

I watched that convo too. She said she was having horrible thoughts and told them about cutting the toy dogs leg off. (I thought it was Porsche who stole it and then told S/D/K.) They were all having a big laugh about it but she was never really going to do it, although Porsche was trying her best to get her to, saying it wasn't against the rules because she already asked.

I watched that convo too. She said she was having horrible thoughts and told them about cutting the toy dogs leg off. (I thought it was Porsche who stole it and then told S/D/K.) They were all having a big laugh about it but she was never really going to do it, although Porsche was trying her best to get her to, saying it wasn't against the rules because she already asked.

Porsche is delusional... it states in the rules that "contestants can not destroy other contestants personal property"

OH SNAP!!!!!! Shelly's Name has been removed from the company she works/ed for!!!!! It was up there a couple of days ago!!!!!

OMG NO WAY!!!!!!!! THIS IS HER WORST NIGHTMARE!!!! SHELLEY IT WASN"T WORTH IT!!!! DAMN!!!! WOW :animated_shocking:

LOL! I was shocked... I had a feeling it was going to happen... here is the link... http://www.nbfog.com/team she just can't keep her mouth shut, she did it to herself... Kinda an Adam BB8 flashback right!?!?

WOW thanks for the link!!!!!! LOL I guess she fit right in with the other savage animal killers!!! However, they don't want any part of her now!

Her husband might have to get a job instead of being the housewife now! :animated_rotfl:

WOW thanks for the link!!!!!! LOL I guess she fit right in with the other savage animal killers!!! However, they don't want any part of her now!

Her husband might have to get a job instead of being the housewife now! :animated_rotfl:

ROTFL!!!! :animated_rotfl: He did start a pool cleaning business... maybe she can stay home with her daughter and that lil sweetie can teach her how to be a 'nice' human being....

ROTFL!!!! :animated_rotfl: He did start a pool cleaning business... maybe she can stay home with her daughter and that lil sweetie can teach her how to be a 'nice' human being....

We can only hope!!! Poor Josie! :animated_rotfl: She has her work cut out!

Shelly was promoted to Vice President of Business Development in January... if you go to the site & look under Press Releases it has that as one of the 'releaese' and now when you click "more" it is GONE... the other stories are available BUT hers is gone from there too! She USED TO BE on the TEAM page but as of this morning she has been removed... LOL!!! Karma!

I bet Shelly is still Exec. VP at NBFog and has not lost her job but some nut jobs have been contacting the site so they took her down for now .

^^^ that is what I think

Maybe they just don't want the public exposure right now. It doesn't prove she was "fired." And I will say this, no matter how much I dislike Shelly as a human being, she is probably very good at her job and I wouldn't wish her to lose her job because of her bad behavior in the house. Although, I am very sure Shelly would be gleeful if she heard Rachel couldn't find work because of this show, lol.

I think she may own a different company, too......thought she said something to Jeff about checking out HER designs on M3 products or something......still, have lost all interest in her constant preaching of ethics & class since she demonstrates neither.

I bet Shelly is still Exec. VP at NBFog and has not lost her job but some nut jobs have been contacting the site so they took her down for now .

I bet you're right on the money. Some people get so obsessed over what they think in re to these hg's, they'll go to any extreme in order to cause trouble in their lives...ie. contacting a hg's place of employment to voice complaints. It's a game for pete's sake. I don't want to be involved in their personal lives any more than I'd want them involved in mine. It's a show. Entertainment.

Archived