Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her alliance won hoh so unless a kalia dumbass moment happens she is going to be safe this week and for awhile imo :animated_bouncy:

I don't get why Shelly is attaching herself to Daniele, Kali, and Porsche. If she is not careful this week Jeff will definitely lose faith in her. At this point I see no way one of the 3 D, K, or P don't go home.

I don't get why Shelly is attaching herself to Daniele, Kali, and Porsche. If she is not careful this week Jeff will definitely lose faith in her. At this point I see no way one of the 3 D, K, or P don't go home.

one...or maybe two of them...

Hell yeah! Danielle AND Kalia going home next week would be freakin awesome! Jury house would be a blast.

I still wish one season they would let the jurors just stay in the BB house with them. I think that would be fun and interesting. Plus they could still stir things up in the game it would just add a whole new interesting dynamic with them in the house, but no longer playing.

Shelly confronted Rachel about her attitude. Rachel didn't say anything, while Jeff agrees they need a clean slate and need to work together.

If they can work through there differences and get Daniele out. With everyone staying loyal from then on out I could easily see Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, and Shelly cruising to the Final 4. I don't like Kalia, Porsche, or Adam's chances to stop that 4 person alliance.

I was ok with Shelly's game for awhile but now, she said she wasn't going to go back & forth anymore......but she still is........she called Rachel out & laid it on the line that if they're on the same team R has to stop talking about her behind her back.......then she spends the whole night trashing R to D/K/S. I just can't take it anymore. Even her 8 y/o dtr. said she needs to stop lying & pick one side......good advice.

Shelly styles herself as the sage of the group so she needs to apply all that advice to herself and lose the obsession with Rachel. It is not attractive and it serves no purpose. Shelly and Rachel need to bury the hatchet and Shelly needs to stay the heck away from Cowpie, Daniele and T-Bone. Practice what you preach, lady.

Shelly styles herself as the sage of the group so she needs to apply all that advice to herself and lose the obsession with Rachel. It is not attractive and it serves no purpose. Shelly and Rachel need to bury the hatchet and Shelly needs to stay the heck away from Cowpie, Daniele and T-Bone. Practice what you preach, lady.

Exactly what I was thinking last night when she attacked Rachel in the HOH in front of Jeff and Jordan. Even Jeff said Shelly was out of line when he was talking about it to Jordan later. I was proud of Rachel that she kept her cool. Shelly is one huge hypocrite. Can't wait 'till she leaves.

OMG!!! Shelly is like a real bad recurring nightmare. I can hardly watch the show anymore because all the cringing is starting to put me in one big knot. Why oh why doesn't someone get her ass outta there???? If she ends up in F2 I may have a mental breakdown. Help!!!

Guest Corky812

Shelly is on my last nerve and she needs to be out of this game.

When even your kid says to pick a side and quit lying that's pretty bad (in my opinion). If one of Jeff's nom's comes off I hope he will see the forest for the trees and put Shelly up. Her game is up and if they let her stay she's going to win the whol thing.

Shelly is on my last nerve and she needs to be out of this game.

When even your kid says to pick a side and quit lying that's pretty bad (in my opinion).

Yeah, and you need about the mentality of a 3rd grader if you think you can win Big Brother by being loyal to 1 side and telling the truth without any backup plans :animated_rotfl: We all know how that made for great television in BB6 and how "the good guys" came out on top (oh wait.....).

Shelly talking to Kalia and about being on their side.

Kalia thinks Shelly is with her and Dani.

Will the REAL Shelly please stand up?

Kalia crying again.

2ajbd49.jpg

Shelly I am done with you. I am so tired of every 15 seconds you run over to Dani, Kalia and anyone that is around about how horrible Rachael is. I can't stand Rachel but it serves no purpose to keep so much anger.

just sayin

If Shelly spends all week in the have not room trying to build them up, she's going to squeak ahead of Rachel on my most annoying HG list. :disappointed:

liar liar pants on fire, again! telling Jordan she confirmed with K that she's on J/J's side......no you didn't!

Shelly I am done with you. I am so tired of every 15 seconds you run over to Dani, Kalia and anyone that is around about how horrible Rachael is. I can't stand Rachel but it serves no purpose to keep so much anger.

just sayin

Thank you. Obsession is so ugly.

I was ok with Shelly's game for awhile but now, she said she wasn't going to go back & forth anymore......but she still is........she called Rachel out & laid it on the line that if they're on the same team R has to stop talking about her behind her back.......then she spends the whole night trashing R to D/K/S. I just can't take it anymore. Even her 8 y/o dtr. said she needs to stop lying & pick one side......good advice.

Yep, Shelly failed the test. Crying hysterically that her role as the trojan horse was over...no more going back and forth. Jeff said good as it wasn't needed anymore. She gets all the space she needs to dislike Rachel but didn't she say slate clean, no more throwing each other under the bus, yada, yada, yada and she went right down stairs and told Dani and whoever else was there all about it. I have lost all respect for Shelly, not a shred left.

Archived