Porsche - Week 7 - Nominee (PoV used, off block)

CeCiMom

:animated_bouncy: It WOULD be more entertaining to watch J/J sleep than Porsche. She was a terrible addition to the game!

However Wretchel was talking about getting pregnant. She just maybe trying to trap the pathetic Brenda! :animated_shocking: EW!

Okay .. I don't get this. How if she is already engaged to him, and they are already planning on getting married, would her getting pregnant .. trap him?

Girls who haven't had the question popped are the ones who get preggers to trap a man to marry them, not girls who have a guy so love besotted that they constantly refer to them as their fiance, and have a trash bag wedding in the backyard of the BB house.

So yeah ..

Rachel doesn't need to get preggers to land Brendon, she already has him by the short and curlies as my mom would say.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porche planning to climb into Adam's bed tonight to save dani.......a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do :animated_rotfl:

Pretty disgusting when they all know that he adores his girlfriend. It would be really funny if he shoved her out of the bed.

YES, dani talks about LOYALTY when it's about what someone is doing to her.......but always feels justified in everything she does to others.......she dropped Kalia like a hot potato and Porche is begging her to make it better so Porche can work with Kalia......dani couldn't care less.

YES, dani talks about LOYALTY when it's about what someone is doing to her.......but always feels justified in everything she does to others.......she dropped Kalia like a hot potato and Porche is begging her to make it better so Porche can work with Kalia......dani couldn't care less.

WOW Dani is even a lower-class beotch than I thought!!!

Okay .. I don't get this. How if she is already engaged to him, and they are already planning on getting married, would her getting pregnant .. trap him?

Girls who haven't had the question popped are the ones who get preggers to trap a man to marry them, not girls who have a guy so love besotted that they constantly refer to them as their fiance, and have a trash bag wedding in the backyard of the BB house.

So yeah ..

Rachel doesn't need to get preggers to land Brendon, she already has him by the short and curlies as my mom would say.

The ring is not on her finger yet babe! That is how the stupider women try to force it though! She would be the first one to pull such a stunt.

So you and your mom talk about penises, and then move on to pubic hair--interesting!

WOW Dani is even a lower-class beotch than I thought!!!

The ring is not on her finger yet babe! That is how the stupider women try to force it though! She would be the first one to pull such a stunt.

So you and your mom talk about penises, and then move on to pubic hair--interesting!

:animated_rotfl:

All that aside, as if Kalia has options to work with anyone else besides Porche and visa versa. I can't believe these newbies aren't smart enough to pull themselves together.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :hahohi:

Thats exactly how Jordan won. I think Porsche can do the same this season. Out of Shelly/Kalia she has the least hate on the jury.

Agree. She is meaner than Jordan, tho, and needs to cut that stuff out. It is needless and makes her look like trash. Porches is in a good position but she needs to not attract the mad dog sheldon or that one will turn on her big time.

new hoh :animated_bouncy:

she is starting to turn it on the second half like a few of past winners :animated_bouncy:

Archived