Porsche - Week 7 - Nominee (PoV used, off block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for those guys.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Yes the newbies Grodner picked are definitely dullbulbs---Grodner always has her little agenda! :animated_bouncy:

LOL Ginger you are much more fair than people give you credit for! ^_^

Shipp! :animated_rotfl: Your right, she has, she described sex she had in every orface in great detail one night!!! :animated_shocking:

While I was going to the academy to be a ff/medic, I used to wait tables and I made great money! I definitely have pulled in over 1K a weekend and I definitely was wearing clothes the entire time. It was great money & I was a single mom that did not go on welfare so I think it is entirely true when she said that.

Porsche has some kind of narcissistic complex... she even said that the 'production guys' behind the mirror of the bed she was sleeping in would talk to her at night through the mirror. She also says that Jeff keeps calling her "Love" because he keeps mistaking her for Jordan... she is delusional, completely and utterly delusional...

While I was going to the academy to be a ff/medic, I used to wait tables and I made great money! I definitely have pulled in over 1K a weekend and I definitely was wearing clothes the entire time. It was great money & I was a single mom that did not go on welfare so I think it is entirely true when she said that.

Porsche has some kind of narcissistic complex... she even said that the 'production guys' behind the mirror of the bed she was sleeping in would talk to her at night through the mirror. She also says that Jeff keeps calling her "Love" because he keeps mistaking her for Jordan... she is delusional, completely and utterly delusional...

I said Rachel and Porsche were skanky but it had nothing at all to do with their work, I think both are skanky in all ways, Porsche looks nothing like Jordan, I dont think Porsche is attractive at all and certainly not actress material, Rachel???? who knows, she is dingy as hell, and myss, I also was a single mom, and it was a great way for me to make great dollars and spend more time with the kids, it has been good to me

I said Rachel and Porsche were skanky but it had nothing at all to do with their work, I think both are skanky in all ways, Porsche looks nothing like Jordan, I dont think Porsche is attractive at all and certainly not actress material, Rachel???? who knows, she is dingy as hell, and myss, I also was a single mom, and it was a great way for me to make great dollars and spend more time with the kids, it has been good to me

I agree :) What is crazy, is that I made more money as a waitress than a ff/medic!!!!

I agree :) What is crazy, is that I made more money as a waitress than a ff/medic!!!!

I'm sure you make much more than a teacher. I am seriously considering a second job now! :animated_bouncy: As long as it's not Hooters like that girl from BB8(Natali?)

Yep, I was in the medical field, worked in the burn unit of a childrens hosp for yrs, but looonng hrs and my kids were suffering, so I went back to waitng tbls, it turned everything around, my kids are grown, and all of them have worked in the restaurant biz at one time or another. They can ALWAYS get a job, while the ecomomy struggles ppl still have to eat and so I am happy and thankful for what I do.

Porsche and Rachel are making the big bucks working in the high dollar places they do, and not only that you meet sooo many ppl, all kinds of ppl who can help you or hinder you if you hook up with the wrong types, but it is very social, Porsche should be able to meet plenty of ppl who could further her, I really am not sure BB is the right way to go,lolol

Yep, I was in the medical field, worked in the burn unit of a childrens hosp for yrs, but looonng hrs and my kids were suffering, so I went back to waitng tbls, it turned everything around, my kids are grown, and all of them have worked in the restaurant biz at one time or another. They can ALWAYS get a job, while the ecomomy struggles ppl still have to eat and so I am happy and thankful for what I do.

Porsche and Rachel are making the big bucks working in the high dollar places they do, and not only that you meet sooo many ppl, all kinds of ppl who can help you or hinder you if you hook up with the wrong types, but it is very social, Porsche should be able to meet plenty of ppl who could further her, I really am not sure BB is the right way to go,lolol

For most people it's true, they are not furthering themselves with BB. I think only someone truly good like Jordan can. I would rather someone doing regular, decent work waitressing than going on a reality show and telling every single detail of their freaky sex life, masterbate on TV, do a strip tease, constantly lie and bash, have their boobs pop out by accident all the time like Rachel etc. For even the top prize money it's not worth it.

For most people it's true, they are not furthering themselves with BB. I think only someone truly good like Jordan can. I would rather someone doing regular, decent work waitressing than going on a reality show and telling every single detail of their freaky sex life, masterbate on TV, do a strip tease, constantly lie and bash, have their boobs pop out by accident all the time like Rachel etc. For even the top prize money it's not worth it.

sooooo true, and Jordan who is just herself and not partaking in the shennanigans , ppl would be willing to hook the girl up in the right way, that is what I love about Jordan, she is just herself, Porsche is sooo plain, and bad acting??? OMG tonight in her DR's soooo bad he saying all that bs about stopping the Jeff train, she is just palin bad,lolol

Jordan is boring! For her to have a reality show around her, it would sink like a ship! Reality is about controversy, scandals, plots and exicitment! Non of those qualify for a Jordan show! THEY were so boring, The Amazing Race couldn't wait to get them off! How is Jeff show now....is it still on? BORING! Btw I hope Porsche does what she promise and put the JJs up! That would be sweet revenge!

Isn't it GREAT that we are a country made up of ppl with so many different opinions. I don't watch/can't stand the ones about controversy & scandals & drunks falling all over themselves, and I doubt I'm the only one........from my point of view, everything goes in circles and the "jersey shore/rocker bus" trash is fading, thank goodness because it has lowered the standards of our country around the world.......as far as entertainment, J/J convo in the HOH room last night about colonics had me lol, something reality TV hasn't done for me in ages, so sign me up!

Porche will do half of what she promised if she gets a chance.......she'll put up JORDAN because she considers Jordan the only barrier between her & Jeff.......and those who don't get that haven't been watching her every time HE enters her space.

Jordan is boring! For her to have a reality show around her, it would sink like a ship! Reality is about controversy, scandals, plots and exicitment! Non of those qualify for a Jordan show! THEY were so boring, The Amazing Race couldn't wait to get them off! How is Jeff show now....is it still on? BORING! Btw I hope Porsche does what she promise and put the JJs up! That would be sweet revenge!

You forget about Jessica Simpson ..

Jordan could be perfect at that role, and hey .. Jeff kinda looks like Nick Lachwhateverhisname is...

Newlyweds part 2.

Assuming J actually pops the question.

Porsche just said, "Who puts the hottest girls in the house on slop and on the block at the same time?" This chick is delusional and the most boring hg who's ever walked through the doors. Why does she think she's such a beauty queen? Her daddy's been blowing smoke up her butt for too long. There's absolutely nothing remarkable about her, other than her ever-expansive bubble butt. Her face is VERY, VERY plain. She's got kind of a small pin head in comparison to her body, sorta like Jesse.

I really don't like her or Kalia and would rather watch J/J sleep than watch either of them.

It would be difficult, indeed, to find anything supportive to say about Porches or Cowpie. I understand that a guy might find Porches attractive but at some point you'd have to actually converse with the woman and that would be quite the chore. Of them all, I do not understand why she was chosen for the show. In some ways, she reminds me of Jen without the stubborn gene.

This girl gets meaner by the week. I've tried liking her and did for a minute, but now...After the comment about Rachel being the type of woman who would get pregnant in order to trap a man into marriage, I'm done. My only hope where she's concerned now is that her eviction comes very soon.

noone said anything about Jordan getting her own show, that is not at all what I was talking about, and I watch the amazing race and did not get that they could not wait to get them off, wha?? perception is everything and some ppl just really see things in a strange and different light. Jeff boring?? Never!!!!! And I find Jordan entertaining,a nd I am anything but a boring person, trust me,lol, so I think Jordan is funny in her "Say Godnight Gracie" kind of way. But as reality shows go it is not all about controversy, scandals, and all that stuff, there is Just desserts, all the Chef and Cooking and decorating shows, BB, yes, cointroversy. but I guess my point is I never said Jordan would somehow get a spin off show from this bb, and I know darn well Porsche would NEVER get an acting job from it, she is just plain bad.

:P Just an expression (and the other feed was J/J sleeping). I don't really watch anyone sleep. It would be more entertaining than Porsche though.

:animated_bouncy: It WOULD be more entertaining to watch J/J sleep than Porsche. She was a terrible addition to the game!

However Wretchel was talking about getting pregnant. She just maybe trying to trap the pathetic Brenda! :animated_shocking: EW!

Archived