Porsche - Week 7 - Nominee (PoV used, off block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sick of seeing Porsche in that pink velour. Did she freakin sleep in it too?

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one... yes she sleeps in it too, but she has several velour suits in several different colors...

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one... yes she sleeps in it too, but she has several velour suits in several different colors...

T-Bone did change into a different velour suit after her COLD shower this evening - it's greyish, or maybe it's that pukey lavender. It still looks like crap, whatever color it is.

She better start working out, valour only stretches so much, her ass is growing by the day

Porsche and Kalia in the HNBR doing their Mean Girls routine minus the head Mean Girl.

Porsche just said, "Rachel says nobody gets between me and my man, but if I go to jury and it's me and Brendon she may not make it down the aisle".

If she says this to Rachel, she would DOR on the spot!

She better start working out, valour only stretches so much, her ass is growing by the day

Hi, Pinkie! Something is missing, IMO, for this girl to be "the total package"...kind of sloppy/slovenly. At least Jessica in BB8 wore tons of makeup and had big hair. :animated_rotfl:

ewww that is disgusting to think that Porsche would even think of that. Why would she even think that way? Is that the mindset of someone that tampers with other peoples foods? She also thinks of making a move on her icky guy just to piss her off?

Porsche is just about as close to disgusting as it gets!

JMO :)

ewww that is disgusting to think that Porsche would even think of that. Why would she even think that way? Is that the mindset of someone that tampers with other peoples foods? She also thinks of making a move on her icky guy just to piss her off?

I agree. But that is her jr high school mentality showing. Just like her dumb pranks that even BB doesn't consider TV worthy.

True! Brenda--eeew! And Porsche is just as gross! The little stripper that she is!

Girls who work in VIP cocktail service make a lot of money. People said the same thing about Rachel last year .. few people said it about Janelle, but Janie admitted much of the same. They just grew to like Jani as the under-dog because she kept winning everything and they didn't like the other girls in the "nerd herd" who if possible were even worse.

Men pay good money for the company of women, with and without their clothes on .. story at 11? Hardly news-worth IMO. A former friend of mine was friends with this girl who worked as a waitress at topless club in this little rinky-dink town in Wisconsin, and we had to go pick her up one night. We went to the back in the area where they changed between shifts and talked to a few of the girls and even the not very attractive ones made $600-$700 a night on weekend nights. Men pay good money for boobs. Even when they don't -- many of them play a flat rate percentage of their tab, as a tip which goes to their wait person, and when many of these guys are buying expensive bottles of tequila .. etc I can imagine that the flat rate off thousand dollar bottles of champagne, or tequila could be quite high.

I heard Porsche say she makes 2 grand a weekend to work on Friday and Saturday nights. Must be some damn big tippers!

I'm nauseated! Gross! Clifford and T-Bone are both freaks!(stripping bachelor party-Porsche, weekends with men for money-wretchel) No dignity at all. Where did these tramps come from? :kwasny:

I can't stand them--but I don't have any whores or strippers for friends either, so I'm just not used to stuff like that.

Back in my younger skinnier day, I was a bartender at a pool bar. I wore black shorts, tuxedo shirt with bow tie and cumberband. This was in Houston. On a Friday night, I could make $1,000. Of course, you get tips but then I also got 10% of all the waitress tips. So I can see them making that much $ without doing anything skanky.

I have waited tbls for more than 40 some yrs, raised 4 kids doing that as my "real job",lol, depending where I worked (upscale) the money is great, you can work your own hrs, very flexable, so those young gals in vegas?? oh yeah they are bringin in the cash. I still work at my age waiting tbls and love it , very physical, keeps me young and in shape, Porsch and Rachel are both skankity skank,lol, and Ido not think at all that Porsche is actress material,she is smokin the pipe on that one, just sayin, she needs to stick to cocktailing, and I think Jeff should really take her down and put up Dani as to use her later on for a deal to return the favor, where I don't think Kalia would ever return a favor or keep her word on anything, plus i think Kalia is more dangerous comp wise than Porsche

Back in my younger skinnier day, I was a bartender at a pool bar. I wore black shorts, tuxedo shirt with bow tie and cumberband. This was in Houston. On a Friday night, I could make $1,000. Of course, you get tips but then I also got 10% of all the waitress tips. So I can see them making that much $ without doing anything skanky.

I agree on this but I think comments made by HG relate to how the "cocktail waitresses" portray themselves. Rachel has talked about the men a lot, weekends, getting them to buy top shelf etc. Porsche hasn't said anything about this only because they don't know what she really does, so I couldn't or wouldn't call her a skank at this time.

I agree on this but I think comments made by HG relate to how the "cocktail waitresses" portray themselves. Rachel has talked about the men a lot, weekends, getting them to buy top shelf etc. Porsche hasn't said anything about this only because they don't know what she really does, so I couldn't or wouldn't call her a skank at this time.

:food-smiley-005:Bartenders and waitresses-thumbs up! When my uncle had a restaurant we all waitressed, bussed etc.

Yes Rachel has commented last season that she has spent weekends in Dubai with men for money. We were all surprised about that last year!

As for Porsche I thought it was gross that she stripped for Adam's birthday--right on TV--my family would be very upset, I could never do it.

Yes good point about Kalia winning more than Porsche. I don't remember Porsche winning anything yet!

Yes Rachel has commented last season that she has spent weekends in Dubai with men for money. We were all surprised about that last year!

As for Porsche I thought it was gross that she stripped for Adam's birthday--right on TV--my family would be very upset, I could never do it.

You mean she actually got out of that pink, lavender, grey, turning black velour sweat suit?

She's a pimple.

Archived