Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU DON'T have the right to post ANYTHING you want!! NO ONE DOES!

Does that include you when you say that? You saying I shouldn't "cry like a baby" for example? What's the difference in me saying name-calling is immature and you saying that? I don't really care what you say and I will defend your right to say it - but don't be a hypocrite.

By saying name calling is immature you are scolding the poster, and that is personal. I or any poster can "retort" back how we feel about the House Guests including giving them nicknames. I don't appreciate being called immature because I'm having fun or making fun of any of the House Guests. Their choice to be on TV, Live Feeds, Cable 24/7. Our choice to say what we feel about any of them.

I understand what you are saying which is why I apologized.

In retrospect, Rachel's eyes were amazingly beautiful in the one-sided confrontation with Shelly in the HOH room. Shelly appeared the gangly, loud-mouthed, intrusive bully for the world to see.

I think Shelly was hoping that Rachel would explode and then become an easy target. Shelly's plan backfired. Shelly is so ugly to listen to and to look at ugh

Does that include you when you say that? You saying I shouldn't "cry like a baby" for example? What's the difference in me saying name-calling is immature and you saying that? I don't really care what you say and I will defend your right to say it - but don't be a hypocrite.

I understand what you are saying which is why I apologized.

You addressed me, and anyone who bashed brenchel first, so I defended myself and the others. That's it. Finished. Goodbye. :animated_wave:

Now Slim you are making a good point! Shelly is having such a terrible attitude towards Rachel that Rachel looks like the sane one in comparison! Imagine this! :animated_rotfl:

You addressed me, and anyone who bashed brenchel first, so I defended myself and the others. That's it. Finished. Goodbye. :animated_wave:

My point is don't tell me I CAN'T do it if you are doing it yourself. Should be easy enough to understand. If you are saying it's okay because "I did it first"...well figure out for yourself what that means...

I love Big Brother, but Rachel is about to drive me away. I STILL can not beleive she is back for another try. AND TO MENTION BRENDON CAME ALONG WITH HER. Don't even get me started on America Voting Him back in. UNREAL

I love Big Brother, but Rachel is about to drive me away. I STILL can not beleive she is back for another try. AND TO MENTION BRENDON CAME ALONG WITH HER. Don't even get me started on America Voting Him back in. UNREAL

Welcome KY! I'm hanging around waiting for VETO ceremony results.

I believe brenda was voted back in only to help Jordan/Jeff--thank goodness he's out again! :cheshire:

I think Rachel said she was 2 weeks late but she is not worried. The girls are planning when they go to the jury house telling Brendon that Rachael is pregnant. Dani said she is going to tell America in her goodbye speech.

They also have the chess king and queen and plan to use it for some speech about J&J.

It is getting nasty.

I think Rachel said she was 2 weeks late but she is not worried. The girls are planning when they go to the jury house telling Brendon that Rachael is pregnant. Dani said she is going to tell America in her goodbye speech.

They also have the chess king and queen and plan to use it for some speech about J&J.

It is getting nasty.

WOW Rachel may not even be pregnant--Dani telling Brendon Rachel is definitely pregnant is pretty low!

Guest Corky812

Personally, I think Producer Alison and the DR people are giving Rachel some kind of meds in there, as well as getting her head shrunk by the BB Shrink (for free in the bargain) because I am just not buying "the new and improved Rachel". Rachel is a lousy actress so it can't be acting, and she's a total "media Swiffer" who never listens to anyone so it's gotta be meds.

As for Rachel being pregnant, didn't she herself bring it up that she is late? I'm sure that's just Rachel after more media attention, and I can just see her face light up in anticipation of all the "publicity" that news would bring. She'd probably expect BB to pay for her baby for the next 18 years until it could apply for the show!

I hope that Rachel can hang in there and keep it just as it is under the radar. I am proud of her.

I hope that Rachel wins HOH next week and nominates anybody except Jeff and Jordan. Shelly would be perfect.

I'd like to see Rachel wins HoH just to see who she would put on the block for the double eviction. Shelly would not even have time to kiss her ass.

As much as Rachel hates Shelly and Shelly hates Rachel, would ditching Shelly now really be the best thing for Rachel to do? It would weaken her alliance's numbers in the house and if unsuccessful would make it so J and J wouldn't trust her. I actually don't want her to win the double eviction, I want her to continue to slide under the radar, behave herself, so long as she doesn't get nominated. Either that, or it would be ok with me if she gets nominated, so long as she wins veto.

It would be good actually if Kalia wins HOH .. Jeff and Rachel get nominated, rachel wins veto, and takes herself off and Kalia nominates Jordan. Cause Kalia and her had an agreement.. and that would cause mad drama in the house AND break up the couples all without Rachel getting her hands dirty.

As much as Rachel hates Shelly and Shelly hates Rachel, would ditching Shelly now really be the best thing for Rachel to do? It would weaken her alliance's numbers in the house. I actually don't want her to win the double eviction, I want her to continue to slide under the radar, behave herself, so long as she doesn't get nominated. Either that, or it would be ok with me if she gets nominated, so long as she wins veto.

Probably not. As long as they can get along - Rachel needs to just continue being nice and eventually Shelly will hopefully get a clue. Rachel also needs to pay attention to how the wind is blowing with Adam. They need his vote. It is good for her to stick with Jeff and Jordan and the alliance. I want F3 Jeff, Jordan and rachel and then whatever happens, happens.

Probably not. As long as they can get along - Rachel needs to just continue being nice and eventually Shelly will hopefully get a clue. Rachel also needs to pay attention to how the wind is blowing with Adam. They need his vote. It is good for her to stick with Jeff and Jordan and the alliance. I want F3 Jeff, Jordan and rachel and then whatever happens, happens.

Agreed.

Though at this point I don't think Rachel will win the game against anyone in the final two, except for Porsche, or Adam maybe. And even then I don't think they'd vote for her.

So if she can't win first at least I'd like her to make it to final 2 and win 2nd place.

Archived