Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rach should hook up with Atom, game wise. She actually wasn't bad this week. And I really liked her buggin' Dani all week too. I don't think Rach give a rip about Brenda and Morticia in the house alone for a week.

I don't think she cares about that either. She has her eye on the prize, now and she's getting closer to it. I think Grodner wants her to win, so we'll see how it goes.

Rach should hook up with Atom, game wise. She actually wasn't bad this week. And I really liked her buggin' Dani all week too. I don't think Rach give a rip about Brenda and Morticia in the house alone for a week.

I think if Adam could trust Rachel he'd want to take her to F2. Rachel doesn't seem to be good at convincing him, though. She had the perfect opportunity yesterday morning when they were alone out in the backyard and he brought up the subject of working together and she just nonchalantly said she agreed with him. I love her but sometimes she kills me, lol.

And I agree, I don't think Rachel is jealous of Daniele (or Kalia lol) in the jury house with Brendon. She's been talking about how happy Brendon will be to see Daniele all week.

When Rach found her stuffed toy in the toilet tank she was PISSED. She wants revenge. I don't blame her. The Coven's games of taking and hiding personal things and house things is stupid 5 years old crap.

OMG, am I turning into a Rachel fan? HELP!!!! But, at least she plays the game. Unlike Porch, Cowpie, Jordan.

When Rach found her stuffed toy in the toilet tank she was PISSED. She wants revenge. I don't blame her. The Coven's games of taking and hiding personal things and house things is stupid 5 years old crap.

I don't get that either, that's EvilDickwad childish tactics, so I guess I don't have to ask who put it in the toilet (or had the idea to), do I?

OMG, am I turning into a Rachel fan? HELP!!!! But, at least she plays the game. Unlike Porch, Cowpie, Jordan.

Probably not, but you're just calling a spade a spade and they are acting very childish. I think destroying or attempting to destroy another HG property should be a penalty.

The only thing they had to play with game wise at first was the Chess set and those witches took pieces so they couldn't play. Then blamed it on Brenda taking them when he left. Ya know I just don't like these girls.

The only thing they had to play with game wise at first was the Chess set and those witches took pieces so they couldn't play. Then blamed it on Brenda taking them when he left. Ya know I just don't like these girls.

They will be getting whats coming to them soon enough.

idk i found her much more funnier last season in the dr and goodbye messages

this year everything just seem so forced with her patented "no one gets between me and my man " :animated_bouncy:

Ugh, I hate to say it, but some things she does makes me laugh. I can't stand her when she's with Brendon. I think she is way more likeable when he's not around and she's not gravelling at his feet. I loved when she was trying to get on Dani's nerves by following her. Omg, so childish, but so freaking hilarious. She needs to do more things like that, it makes me laugh.

Ugh, I hate to say it, but some things she does makes me laugh. I can't stand her when she's with Brendon. I think she is way more likeable when he's not around and she's not gravelling at his feet. I loved when she was trying to get on Dani's nerves by following her. Omg, so childish, but so freaking hilarious. She needs to do more things like that, it makes me laugh.

LOL I agree, especially when she puts on that sh-- eatin' grin!

I heard Dani say the other day that she kept one king and queen and she was going to toss them at Jeff and say "checkmate" if she was evicted.

I hope she does do something to piss Jordan, Rachel and Adam off so they'll get fired up win HOH and send one of her two lap dogs to the jury house with her tonight!

I agree, she is MUCH better w/out Brendon in this game & she makes me laugh too! Reminds me of a little kid who does something ornery then grins with pleasure when they realize they aren't getting in trouble for it. Or sticks their tongue out behind their parents back, then grins innocently when the parent looks back. heehee

Her whining drove me crazy when B left the 1st time--but she handled him leaving the second time a thousand times better. I am looking forward to her exacting the ultimate revenge by evicting Dani, when Dani thinks she has her vote. ;-)

I think she's had some prices less moments this season

....one time when I turned 25...like last year...

lol

Chipmunk220... I said earlier I'd KowTow to the Brenchel Altar if i underestimated her... well...

Post pics please

That's me a'bowin'... I always keep my promises... (unlike that lying BEAST Shelly who I want to STRANGLE right now.

And in other news... I am really hating on Shelly right now. GRRRRRR SNARL! :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

If she is stupid enough to win next HOH and keep Jordan then she deserves to lose.

If Jordan and Adam are evicted it can be anyone's money between the 4 that are left. They're all equally hated now. I do think that Rachel will win over the other 3 for sure getting J/J and breandans vote probably.

rachel is babysitting jordan now :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Don't let your head get bigger than your implants girlfriend, but it's the first time I ever rooted for you to win!!

28vuijs.jpg

Archived