Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Rachel has moved up a few notches in my book for consoling Jordan. She's there for her (at least for right now).

Wow seriously--Rachel is being a big help to Jordan at the moment. She is better without Brenda!

I'm trying really hard not to be a bitter Bessie...put please production, you've worked so hard to make this season exciting...can you tailor this next competition for Rachel to win? Pretty please:)

PS: I hate hate hate Shelly BUT she did make the best game move. She's gonna be up there with Gnat and the Nerd Herd in popularity polls but hey, she did what she had to do...now vote her out :giljotiini:

I'm trying really hard not to be a bitter Bessie...put please production, you've worked so hard to make this season exciting...can you tailor this next competition for Rachel to win? Pretty please:)

Lol...a comp like "houseguests. We are going to play a game that we're calling: "What is Brendan's favorite..." Until this week I was (with the exception of my brief insanity when I voted Brenda back in the house) a rachel hater...but she's impressed me this week and esp tonight after a certain leathery dried up dude stomped on our Jordan kitten. :(

So here in this thread we have those who hated Rachel, called her all kinds of names and now she will save Jordan and she's liked or tolerated.

It's been all about who can advance J/J in this game for some and nothing about the actual game play. If Kalia was to hand Jordan the money now, she would be the best thing since cowpie!

HA! I was thinking more along the lines of "Things to put in wine or beer to make the booze last longer" or "Fastest ways to lose a jury vote" but hey, whatever Rachel can win, I'm for it!

And please note...I like Rachel, that was just a silly joke...I know everyone here probably has raw nerves like I do so I don't want anyone to think I'm bashing her! Dang it BB, I swore I wasn't even going to watch this year!

I just like the fact that she has calmed down a hella lot this week. Also, that she is being considerate of other's feelings. Something that she is not known for. Do I want her to win, no. I don't even want her to come in 2nd. But I can appreciate the fact that she isn't being....well, a female dog.

I think Rachel has really stepped in for Jordon tonight and Thank God! Jordon so needs a friend. I think Rach's heart is in the right place.

Amen to this! I have seen a whole new side to Rachel & I am really glad. She is so much more than 'Brendon's fiance' & I love how she was there for Jordan. Kinda wish she'd have let Jordan at least get a swing in at Shelly, but yea, I guess getting her outta the room was the best move. Stupid Dude.

So here in this thread we have those who hated Rachel, called her all kinds of names and now she will save Jordan and she's liked or tolerated.

It's been all about who can advance J/J in this game for some and nothing about the actual game play. If Kalia was to hand Jordan the money now, she would be the best thing since cowpie!

no doubt...I still hate Rachel...no change here

-Kyo

she is stinking the joint up in comps :animated_bouncy:

Personally, not a fan of Rachel's but discovered tonight that she is compassionate and not totally selfish (as I had thought before.) However, even if she would have been consoling Daniele or Shelly or Adam the way that she was with Jordan it would have raised my opinion of her...

Archived