Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

I will honestly be SOO happy tonight when all the Rachel doubters finally see in her what I have seen in her for a long time now...That she IS a damn good game player isnt insecure and deserves to be in that house playing this game. IMHO all the theories and guesses and speculations people have made about rachel (ie her self evicting when brendon left having a total mental breakdown etc) that HAS NOT happened should be the first clue that perhaps just maybe people underestimate the girl. IMHO Rachel deserves some credit for a change and I can NOT wait to see her prove everyone wrong! :)rockon.gif

There have been quite a few people that have liked the new improved Rachel this week. I think if she goes back to her pouting tantrums then people will start ragging on her again.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I started calling her Clifford last year because of her antics, I will eat a slice, just a slice, of crow pie. RACHEL has played amazingly well this week. Keeping her fingers in all the pots while maintaining her sanity. I'm very impressed.

Rachel has been amazing this week. I am so proud of my girl, cause I knew she could get down to business if she had to. I'm listening to the convo between she and Dani at the moment, and I really hope she doesn't fall for those croc tears and keeps her in. I'm hoping she's waving around her vote so Dani will spill her guts, and then votes her out anyway. After that, I want her to go straight for Jeff now that she knows he threw that veto so Brendon could get back-doored.

A sure sign that someone is low class trash? When they stand there blowing their nose while people are trying to eat...

Wondering why the psycho was looking inside the toilet tank?

Because she was told that it was hidden in there.

Jordan told her it was in there--can't remember how it was discovered or by whom. She eventually found her dog too--that Shelly took. (still can't believe Shelly did that--so childish). Don't know if she just 'found' the dog or if someone told her where it was.

Guest 6Borders

Personally, I don't think Rachel could play Vegas slots, let alone the Big Brother game without help...in this case that would be with the help and support of her Fairy Grod-Mother!!

Jordan told her it was in there--can't remember how it was discovered or by whom. She eventually found her dog too--that Shelly took. (still can't believe Shelly did that--so childish). Don't know if she just 'found' the dog or if someone told her where it was.

She hasn't found her puppy yet. Daniele told her Shelly hid it but she didn't tell her where. She hid Daniele's unicorn last night but then put it back - maybe you thought that was the dog.

Personally, I don't think Rachel could play Vegas slots, let alone the Big Brother game without help...in this case that would be with the help and support of her Fairy Grod-Mother!!

LOL the perfect name for Grodner!!! :animated_bouncy:

Bathroom convo with Shelly was crazy!

Is Rach just messing with Shelly & Dani? OR... Has she FLIPPED!

I think it's going to be a real surprise! :animated_bouncy:

And it's never a surprise so this could be great!

I can't even watch it live tonight so I am going to peek at Morty's before I turn on the DVR

I hope I see good news--i.e.--Voldemort out, surprised, and freaking! :animated_rotfl:

Rachel is definitely giving Shelly tmi. Even if she has decided to flip she needs to keep her mouth closed around Shelly.

Good idea because even if Sheldon flips she will run and tell J/J now about Rachel and how she mentioned it. I think this show can only get better if Dani stays otherwise I don't see any real action in the future until J/J are threatened and they start ranting about it.

FYI for anyone who "peeks" at Morty's before watching live. I live on the west coast but I watch an east coast feed online. Then I can watch it later on my DVR if I missed anything (sometimes the feed is choppy).

Same here. I am always at DreamAngel's East Coast Feed.

Archived