Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

I heard Porsche say yesterday that she's planning on making very bad remarks to Rachel right before the hoh challenge. One of them has something to do with Brendon's skype discrepancy. The coven doesn't care what lines they cross. Porsche is relishing the thought of being as mean as possible.

COVEN!! What an apt name. THAT is their alliance name. They are certainly witches. :maleficent:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not like Rachel and still don't for the most part. But as of this week, I am a Rachel cheerleader. I want her to make it to F2 and take it all. I would like to see her and Porcshe or Kalia at F2. I hope she wins one of the HOHs tomorrow night and put up Jeff and Shelly and send Jeff's bully arse right out the door to Julie and Shelly soon thereafter.

I did not like Rachel and still don't for the most part. But as of this week, I am a Rachel cheerleader. I want her to make it to F2 and take it all. I would like to see her and Porcshe or Kalia at F2. I hope she wins one of the HOHs tomorrow night and put up Jeff and Shelly and send Jeff's bully arse right out the door to Julie and Shelly soon thereafter.

That would be awesome, but I don't think Rachel has the balls for that yet.

If Dani really wants to get the cocktail waitress all riled up Dani should tell her that after she's evicted she is going to screw brenda in sequester...And since we all know brenda has cheated before that would really get rachels little tiny mind working in overtime and she will implode...

If Dani really wants to get the cocktail waitress all riled up Dani should tell her that after she's evicted she is going to screw brenda in sequester...And since we all know brenda has cheated before that would really get rachels little tiny mind working in overtime and she will implode...

Sheldon will clean up the mess.

I think that's awesome. More power to you, myss911. I'm sure you are a good witch. :animated_wave: I think of Dani, Kalia and Porch as dumb bitches, at least in BB13.

I am a 'good' witch:) And I couldn't agree more!!!

well hoooooowdee!

9 years as a witch here...my wife and I have been Wiccan for some time now

thought I would mention it

well Rachel will be pleased as punch to see Dani walk

-Kyo

Merry Meet! I come from a long line of witches! I do respect all religions, what works for me may not work for others!

Brightest Blessings!

I too respect all religions. Wiccan, Celtic religion has been around longer than history.

I've been to Salem, too. Was fascinated with my visit. So much injustice there. The lunatics were running the asylum in the late 17th century Salem.

Rachel goes into the BR where Shelly & dani are packing her stuff (& prob to stop the convo) she asks dani if she needs help packing :animated_rotfl: big grin on her face......I like controlled Rachel......you ust know that pot is simmering inside.

Rachel goes into the BR where Shelly & dani are packing her stuff (& prob to stop the convo) she asks dani if she needs help packing :animated_rotfl: big grin on her face......I like controlled Rachel......you ust know that pot is simmering inside.

I too like the Brendon-free Rachel... 100% better! I wish she would have played like this all season:)

Rachel goes into the BR where Shelly & dani are packing her stuff (& prob to stop the convo) she asks dani if she needs help packing animated_rotfl.gif big grin on her face......I like controlled Rachel......you ust know that pot is simmering inside.

Yeah I'm really enjoying how Rachel is totally following Dani around everywhere she goes ruining her campaigning and annoying the crap out of her with all the patronization! It's entertaining and she deserves it for sending Brendon home and missing a golden opportunity.

Yeah I'm really enjoying how Rachel is totally following Dani around everywhere she goes ruining her campaigning and annoying the crap out of her with all the patronization! It's entertaining and she deserves it for sending Brendon home and missing a golden opportunity.

Can you imagine if Jeff and Rachel were in the final 2? Danielle would probably agree to lose her stipend just to NOT vote for either one of them. LOL!!

Can you imagine if Jeff and Rachel were in the final 2? Danielle would probably agree to lose her stipend just to NOT vote for either one of them. LOL!!

That would be interesting. Would she choose the person who stabbed her in the back or the person that makes her want to stab herself in the back?animated_bouncy.gif

Archived