Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

I have a feeling Rach may try to team up with K/P when dani's gone and if that happens, things may get a little hotter on this thread (and Kalia's) :furious:

None of the HGs think this is the double eviction week.......it's going to be crazy time in the house Mon.-Thurs. :boxing: ending with a wild ride on Thurs. :eek:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah .. the house guests aren't surprised by it coming though. BB is so formulaic now that I don't think you can really call it a twist of they suspect it's coming..

I'm still hoping that fortune teller will play into things twist wise, but I think of all the clever things the fans have dreamed up it wont amount to much.

I'm hoping miss Rachel win HOH this week though. Sadly if she does I don't think she will nominate J and J unless K/P agree to align with her. But can she really trust K and P? P has already proven she will throw her over for the next best deal, and Kalia is kind of weak.

I am on the fence if she should stay with jeff and jordan or team up with the others. Both camps honestly want to get Rach out.

I think atm at least she is good with J and J's side because it allows her to stay abreast of what's going on with Shelly.

But Rachel's usefulness to J and J is drawing to a close ..

The double eviction isn't a twist but it will be a surprise to the HGs that it's THIS week as they ALL think it's not going to be until NEXT week........and, if the house is in chaos all week after dani goes up, there will be all that tension & emotion PLUS double eviction :popcorn: fun times

The double eviction isn't a twist but it will be a surprise to the HGs that it's THIS week as they ALL think it's not going to be until NEXT week........and, if the house is in chaos all week after dani goes up, there will be all that tension & emotion PLUS double eviction :popcorn: fun times

Oh I agree.

lol the twist part will come from Julie Chen I am sure. And I agree it will cause them to have to rethink a few plans. They always try to spin these announcements to the house guests as this major twist. Like when she told them that they would be playing as individuals .. when all the house guests already knew it would happen.

As a Rachel fan I am just hoping Shelly doesn't win it, since you know rachel will go up, and probably out.

And I agree with you and Spike. It is total MOB behavior and makes me sick. It seems every year there is a nasty group of people that resort to this. So sad.

Oops - I think my comment was unclear. I meant that every year there is a nasty group of girls that spend the majority of their time in the house attacking one girl. It happened when Janelle was in the house, last year with Rachel and again this year with Rachel.

It was clear to ME, lemondrop.......I knew you meant the female HGs were the ones with the MOB behavior.

Seems like every year there's posters who want to call out other posters for making comments about HGs. Isn't that why we post here? to voice our opinions on the HGs? :animated_scratchchin:

Yes, we do post here to voice our opinions, but just have to be careful which HG you're voicing an opinion on or there will be "mob mentality" on this board.

I hope if Adam doesn't win, Rachel does only because she should have been gone long ago like some others there. Heck, they should be gone by now. Porsche for the win, too!

Rachel's burned too many bridges in the house. She's right...she's totally alone now. No one wants to deal with the nut. She's got a huge target on her back from her own stupid, vindictive actions. J/J/S, imo, went above and beyond the call of duty to keep her in the game two weeks ago and she's completely unappreciative. She refuses to believe that Shelly helped at all even when Shelly did most of the work and for some odd reason, Rachel believes she kept herself in the game. I guess she must have charmed Kalia just that much.

Right now on BBAD, Rachel reminds me of a bossy child making everyone in the room play "school" with her as the teacher. Oy, enough with these made-up, senseless games. Why don't they play truth or dare or slop fight?

They must play the games at the table as AG or I mean The ALL POWERFUL WIZARD OF STUDIO CITY commands who is completely in-love with Big-Booty and Brenda. We watch them showcased on all the feeds, BBAD, the primetime show and CBS Website with any ake polls etc.. I mean one night last week for 2hrs they showed "The Skyper and The Vegas Kid" in the purple room playing a made up tea-bag game lik itwas in-door recess no-pun.

If The Red herring does not win this yr, she will be back for All-Stars next yr. There is no-way she will not win BB, even if AG must cast couples brother staring the Brendal show only. I mean you do know she has won every HOH she has played in, except 11.

And what is the problem with J/J they act like they are Racholes handlers, and they need to wash her, pet her, stroke her head, tuck her in, put on her zit cream and pick out her cloths. Jordan is the worst, she makes like she is playing w/ dollies and RacHELL is the mean one she has to give extra care too, it has become really too much. Almossickening, especially, when Jordan chuckles and says I am watching you girl tee hee. To cap it off she started using another special voice, tonight while she was pretending to be a card shark. As if this whole season both of them have not beat the voice-over work into the ground, the wizard last yr was enough. Does this chick need mental help or something? What grown women goes potty and tinkles. :cookoo::bash::furious3::disgust:

Ow and you can count on her jumping ship, Once Dani gets back-doored (which is happening 100% or her royal Rachness would threaten to self evict, probably fight Jeff bare-knuckle in the bacyard if she had to) Rachell willlove to move into her spot and take over the other two sleeping-logs. It is like Kalia has woke up this week and allte sudden is on the block. With KaLia and her togethER wow just wow. I feel sorry for Porsche, can't get much worse. Plus she hates Shelly so much, it will be an ultimatum to J/J if she wins HOH or gets any tpe of Power for them to evict Shelly, which it is a given she will with Dani gone and Jeff not playing. Then I hope they regret wiping her azz all season like she was 2yrs old.

Not much talk in the way of strategy.

lONG RANT Lol

Oops - I think my comment was unclear. I meant that every year there is a nasty group of girls that spend the majority of their time in the house attacking one girl. It happened when Janelle was in the house, last year with Rachel and again this year with Rachel.

No problem Lemondrops! Thanks for clearing that up!

Ivgal is right, we have been posting for years, and people are still coming on here telling us basically "shut up you big meanies" with boring rants

It's ridiculous! :animated_rotfl: But yes, the group of mean girls (HG) usually cause their own demise!

Good call IVGAL!!!

Oh, almost forgot--Wretchel the big red dog has played a stupid, emotional, irrational game and I hope she goes soon too! After Dani though!

Rachel is still there and like Daniele, I won't discount her until uvp starts the big girl singing. It might be a good thing for the mean girls and etal to remember that if Rachel does go to the jury house before them, she'll be holding two votes.

Rachel is still there and like Daniele, I won't discount her until uvp starts the big girl singing. It might be a good thing for the mean girls and etal to remember that if Rachel does go to the jury house before them, she'll be holding two votes.

S O true! How lame to pull a kalia/Ivette and burn bridges so quickly!!! It will get them at the end! :animated_shocking:

Right now on BBAD, Rachel reminds me of a bossy child making everyone in the room play "school" with her as the teacher. Oy, enough with these made-up, senseless games. Why don't they play truth or dare or slop fight?

Pizza face's end of season BB report card..... Does not play well with others. :sadwalk:

Do we get badges or a secret handshake or something?

Seriously, I love reading different opinons. I happen to think Jeff is damn neared perfect, some don't. That's fine. I like reading all the different posts. However, for someone to say I have a mob mentality because I dislike Clifford and Cowlia just really burns my butt.

Official Membership In The "Bad People Club".....Everytime you read Cowpie or Cowlia. Pour yourself a shot of your favorite adult beverage, shout MOOOOO, and knock it back. Burp. :beer:

Note - This Membership can apply to any "nickname" given to any House Guest, i.e. Clifford :food-smiley-005:

Official Membership In The "Bad People Club".....Everytime you read Cowpie or Cowlia. Pour yourself a shot of your favorite adult beverage, shout MOOOOO, and knock it back. Burp. :beer:

Note - This Membership can apply to any "nickname" given to any House Guest, i.e. Clifford :food-smiley-005:

I hope we don't have to wear bowling shirts with our name on them.

I think Clifford's best shot would be to stick with J/J. Hopefully she realizes that they have stayed true to her the most. Kalia and Porche? No way. Final 3 could be her, Jeff & Jordan. Yes, if one J wins final HOH they would take the other. But, she has 33% chance to win the final HOH.

She could taste Dani getting backdoored. How many times did she tell Jordan last night, "I'm going to talk to Jeff, tomorrow?" I lost count after 3.

Everything she told Jordan about getting rid of Dani only benefitted Rachel. She did update Jordan on the double eviction stuff that Jordan was unaware of, so that gave her and Jeff something to consider.

I guess I am a member of the club! I started COWlia... We make fitting nicknames for them EVERY year & EVERY year we a have a few Mary Poppins that pop up and get upset, no worries... Mary Poppins was cool....

Wow, apparently I offended a lot of people by saying the name-calling was immature. I apologize to anyone who took it personally. That's just my opinion I will stick by it no matter who disagrees. Remember when you retort back about how you have the right to say anything you want - so do I and that's my point. That said, this is Rachel's thread and I would love to get it back on topic.

It's pretty apparent that Daniele will be joining Rachel's fiance this week. Very happy my girl is safe this week and hoping she survives the double eviction. Best case scenario would be she either doesn't get nominated or wins POV in the live comp on Thursday and wins the next, non-live HOH. I'd like to see her get the HOH room at least one more time this season.

well here's my deal, if the J's somehow both get evicted thru the dbl eviction and Rachel makes it, I would then be rooting for her, because I cannot stand Kalia, Porsche, Adam is ok but no game player, and Shelly who knows, so I do think if Rachel keeps a cool head about her I would be able to root for her providing the j's are gone, but I am for the J's all the way at this point and want Dani to hit the dusty this week, and that would be a major move on Jeffs part to follow thru and make it happen, no matter what happens after that, kudos to Jeff

11:44am BBT - Well, Jeff basically just told Rachel to piss off and that he doesn't need her input so we'll see how that helps him out if she does win HOH. I like Jeff sometimes but when he gets all arrogant and thinks he can talk down to people (usually women), I really don't want to see him prosper from it.

Wow, apparently I offended a lot of people by saying the name-calling was immature. I apologize to anyone who took it personally. That's just my opinion I will stick by it no matter who disagrees. Remember when you retort back about how you have the right to say anything you want - so do I and that's my point. That said, this is Rachel's thread and I would love to get it back on topic.

It's pretty apparent that Daniele will be joining Rachel's fiance this week. Very happy my girl is safe this week and hoping she survives the double eviction. Best case scenario would be she either doesn't get nominated or wins POV in the live comp on Thursday and wins the next, non-live HOH. I'd like to see her get the HOH room at least one more time this season.

I bet she wins the 1st HOH comp this week and she'll put up Kalia and Shelly. I would like to see her and either Jeff or Jordan win the two this next week.

Archived