Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

Spike I agree with you. It's easy to kick someone when they're down, and that mob loves kicking Rachel. She's not that bad. It's boring in that house, and now she doesn't have Brendon to talk to, so that makes it worse. I've always felt that BB should supply them with board games, and a deck of cards to stave off the boredom. The chess game was there, but now that Kalia and Dani have hidden the pieces they don't even have that. I can't imagine living in a house where everyone dislikes me and thinks everything I do is an offensive move towards them. It is ugly behavior and that's why I have no compassion this week for Dani, Kalia and especially Porsche who has completely turned on the one person in the house who stood by her during those first weeks when no one cared whether she was there or not. I've even lost respect for J&J due to the way they talk about Rachel behind her back. I've heard them plotting her eviction already; while patting her on the back. It's just sad because they know Shelly's working on the other side, but would rather stick to a f3 deal with her over Rachel. I hope it comes back and bites them both in the behind this time.

And I agree with you and Spike. It is total MOB behavior and makes me sick. It seems every year there is a nasty group of people that resort to this. So sad.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I agree with you and Spike. It is total MOB behavior and makes me sick. It seems every year there is a nasty group of people that resort to this. So sad.

Oh OK Skanky Rachel isn't nasty and neither is dirty Kalia or the pervert Brenda---

but the people who post here who hate brenchel or cowlia (90%) are the NASTY ones----OK sure :animated_bouncy:

Bigguy, reminds me of that joke, whenever someone shouts hoedown, Rachel hits the floor.

To the haters: I dislike Dani as well, however, I don't call her names. I don't like her because of her game play. Therefore, no need to call her names. For Clifford and Cowlia, to me, they have no gameplay. Clifford, excuse Ms. Rachel Reilly, expects everyone to step aside and let her win so she can pay for her wedding (like no one else wants the money to make their dreams come true). Kalia is just nasty to me. Peeing in the hot-tub is bad enough, but then to tell everyone about it? Just gross. She does shovel food in her mouth and it's just disgusting to watch.

Oh OK Skanky Rachel isn't nasty and neither is dirty Kalia or the pervert Brenda---

but the people who post here who hate brenchel or cowlia (90%) are the NASTY ones----OK sure :animated_bouncy:

If I call Rachel "Skankarella", does that make me a bad person? :animated_rotfl:

I'm sorry but I must let it out.......now she's becoming a stoopid HO......confiding in Kalia!

Kalia threw you under the bus to Jeff to try to stay off the block.....now she's gonna take everything you told her & back that bus over you......long time 'till Mon.....if you keep working at it, it'll be you instead of dani

Do we get badges or a secret handshake or something?

Seriously, I love reading different opinons. I happen to think Jeff is damn neared perfect, some don't. That's fine. I like reading all the different posts. However, for someone to say I have a mob mentality because I dislike Clifford and Cowlia just really burns my butt.

Right now on BBAD, Rachel reminds me of a bossy child making everyone in the room play "school" with her as the teacher. Oy, enough with these made-up, senseless games. Why don't they play truth or dare or slop fight?

In all actuality I think the worst thing I've ever said about the house guests is that they are vindictive, mean spirited, petty or a jerk. About the posters, I've pointed out areas where I have felt they were inaccurate, or said when I thought they were being excessively mean and crossing the line. Those were my opinions, but for the most part I try to avoid calling other posters out because it does no good really. With regards to the HGs, I try to avoid making my comments personal and keep it to the game play, but from time to time I slip -- cause hey, I'm human.

I refuse to use derogatory made up names about house guests, cause to me that's not funny, or cute it's just rude. I never think of the people on the feeds as hamsters, but rather real people and if I were in that house I would -hate- to read the stuff people wrote about me. Do onto others...

I don't like Kalia personally, I think her game play sucks, but she's not that big, and she isn't the only house guests who does nothing but stuff her face, but because she's a bigger person she's an easy target for that abuse. And it kind of sucks, especially because I am willing to bet half the posters who post about her weight are not so skinny themselves. It's this weird double standard in America where we say that unrealistic beauty expectations make girls starve themselves and develop eating disorders, and yet when someone, on a reality tv show no less, is less than model perfect and beautiful people immediately make up a nickname which insults the person's weight, say they are a tranny, or look like a man etc. I just don't get it.

That being said, this is a Rachel thread, and I was going to say that I was happy that this year most of the comments against her focused on her crying and game play moves instead of her profession, surgeries or hair extensions.. and then I opened this thread and wowie.. the claws have come out apparently for folks.

I personally am hoping that Jeff and Jordan don't nominate Rachel, but nominate Dani. J and J only want Rachel still around so that when double eviction comes up she can be nominated, which makes me sad. I would hope that when it comes up, people in the house would feel smarter to nom J and J cause there are two of them still in the house, together. It would make the best sense game wise to break up that couple before final two and the best chance to do that would be when they can't play for veto.

But that's just my hope.

Archived