Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

I didn't see that post but they were probably inferring to the fact that Rachel is becoming a real pest about playing cards. She's getting on everyones nerves. They don't want to play cards with her.

My point was they are just coming up with reasons to bash for the sake of bashing. All they have to do is say no thanks - why does it become a reason to trash someone? It's just ugly, mob mentality behavior.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point was they are just coming up with reasons to bash for the sake of bashing. All they have to do is say no thanks - why does it become a reason to trash someone? It's just ugly, mob mentality behavior.

I totally agree but that's always what they do. They're beyond being polite, as we would be in the normal world, and Rachel's pushed everyones buttons in the house at one time or another. Even Jordan has a hard time being polite these days, but she still does it (kudos to Jordan). At this point in the game, they have nothing else to do. They've exhausted about every topic and they only have each other to talk to and about. They're each other's only source of stimuli. That's why a good social game is really an important factor in winning, imo. They'd better have fairly good control of their mouths because if they make enemies with their bad remarks (coz they always come out), they lose votes in the end. That's why I don't see Rachel ever winning this game, unless maybe she's up against Porshe. Both of them suck at the social game.

I totally agree but that's always what they do. They're beyond being polite, as we would be in the normal world, and Rachel's pushed everyones buttons in the house at one time or another. Even Jordan has a hard time being polite these days, but she still does it (kudos to Jordan). At this point in the game, they have nothing else to do. They've exhausted about every topic and they only have each other to talk to and about. They're each other's only source of stimuli. That's why a good social game is really an important factor in winning, imo. They'd better have fairly good control of their mouths because if they make enemies with their bad remarks (coz they always come out), they lose votes in the end. That's why I don't see Rachel ever winning this game, unless maybe she's up against Porshe. Both of them suck at the social game.

Yeah, I agree with that. At this point in the game it's hard to "reinvent" yourself or try to make up for previous behavior. I do see Rachel's shortcomings but I guess I see her as someone who isn't really "evil" but someone who has a good heart and wants to be liked. And I usually end up rooting for the underdogs, lol. Same reason I was rooting for Porsche when no one else would talk to her in the first couple of weeks - except Rachel. Now that she is accepted into Daniele's group, she has dumped Rachel so I don't respect Porsche for that.

But I do understand that if I was in that house Rachel would probably annoy me, too. I have the luxury of being able to go about my real life whenever I want. It's easy to comment when you're looking in from the outside.

I still feel the need to stick up for her, though. Maybe it's the maternal instinct in me. I look at her as the unpopular kid in school who gets bullied and picked on. Some of it is brought on by the unpopular person but it doesn't mean they aren't hurting inside. It just makes me sad.

Yeah, I agree with that. At this point in the game it's hard to "reinvent" yourself or try to make up for previous behavior. I do see Rachel's shortcomings but I guess I see her as someone who isn't really "evil" but someone who has a good heart and wants to be liked. And I usually end up rooting for the underdogs, lol. Same reason I was rooting for Porsche when no one else would talk to her in the first couple of weeks - except Rachel. Now that she is accepted into Daniele's group, she has dumped Rachel so I don't respect Porsche for that.

But I do understand that if I was in that house Rachel would probably annoy me, too. I have the luxury of being able to go about my real life whenever I want. It's easy to comment when you're looking in from the outside.

I still feel the need to stick up for her, though. Maybe it's the maternal instinct in me. I look at her as the unpopular kid in school who gets bullied and picked on. Some of it is brought on by the unpopular person but it doesn't mean they aren't hurting inside. It just makes me sad.

I see your point. There have been times during this season that I've really been on Rachel's side. I can't root for Porsche at all (other than hoping she wins the pov today, not because she'll save herself but because it will cause a K/D war) simply because Porsche hatefully turned her back on Rachel after Rachel had that meltdown. Rachel was all about Porsche before that. I admit, the meltdown was over the top but Porsche seemed a bit cruel toward Rachel. Porsche liked her when she served her purpose though. I feel sorry for Rachel sometimes and other times I think, this girl isn't stupid so why does she behave the way she does?

Who cares Spike? Why do you come here if you can't handle negative remarks?

I come here to give my opinion, which is just what that was. Same reason you do. ;)

I come here and remark about HG, like we are supposed to do.

Ask any vet here---Last year I was the ONLY one who loved ENZO!!

They made fun of him and said he was a pig, and a million terrible things.

I came in, said I liked Enzo, and didn't selfishly bash others for saying bad things--that was their right! I could handle the bashing like a grown-up instead of crying like a baby for a person I don't even know in real life!! Sad! :animated_shocking:

I came in, said I liked Enzo, and didn't selfishly bash others for saying bad things--that was their right! I could handle the bashing like a grown-up instead of crying like a baby for a person I don't even know in real life!! Sad! :animated_shocking:

Obviously I hit a chord. You must be feeling a bit guilty in order to have to defend yourself so aggressively. I gave my opinion, I stand by it. Sorry you feel the need to bash me for it.

I look at this entire experience in as light a vein as I can. It is an escape for me. If I have to be other than how I wish to be there would be no point. I follow the basic ground rules, play within bounds (that I myself establish) and all is well. No problem with me if you absolutely DETEST the person I most admire. That happens too often to count and is part of the fun of the place. It's all about respect with each other not necessarily those persons participating in a reality show for the world to see. I call that fair game (within bounds, of course). That's the point. This forum is clean.

I do remember that, Smassadi. You hung in there for your fav, Enzo, till the bitter end. Kudos to you.

Obviously I hit a chord. You must be feeling a bit guilty in order to have to defend yourself so aggressively. I gave my opinion, I stand by it. Sorry you feel the need to bash me for it.

Guilt over opinions on "reality whores"???? LOL so funny!

I am sick of people lecturing every single year--I am not defending myself--I am defending every single person on the board who has bashed Brenchel-----even the ones who have bashed Jeff, which is their right

:flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates:

Oh and let's keep on topic now---Rachel is an emotionally wrecked tramp. :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

I do remember that, Smassadi. You hung in there for your fav, Enzo, till the bitter end. Kudos to you.

LOL yes I did!!! :animated_bouncy:

remember three full pages of them saying he was sneak eating and a mad call for grodner to kick him off? :animated_rotfl:

Yet I stuck with the rules and never bashed posters! :angel: people have the freedom to say what they want-- ABOUT HG--- around me---whether I agree or not!

No problem with me if you absolutely DETEST the person I most admire. That happens too often to count and is part of the fun of the place. It's all about respect with each other not necessarily those persons participating in a reality show for the world to see. I call that fair game (within bounds, of course). That's the point. This forum is clean.

Agreed! :food-smiley-005:

LOL yes I did!!! :animated_bouncy:

remember three full pages of them saying he was sneak eating and a mad call for grodner to kick him off? :animated_rotfl:

Yet I stuck with the rules and never bashed posters! :angel: people have the freedom to say what they want-- ABOUT HG--- around me---whether I agree or not!

I completely agree!!!! This forum is all about picking favorite players and picking on the players you don't like... not about posters attacking one another... You've always been good about not taking things to that level... :grouphug:

I completely agree!!!! This forum is all about picking favorite players and picking on the players you don't like... not about posters attacking one another... You've always been good about not taking things to that level... :grouphug:

I feel like I can call the HG anything I want. You know why? Cause I can call anyone anything I want. It's my right. Hell, even Julie Chen calls B/R Brenchel on her blog. Yes, it's not duragatory. However, it is not their name. Did you never sit at home watching Charlie Sheen's actions and call him something like "stupid", "a$$hole", "moron"? It's the same thing to me. I can even call the President whatever I want to. I'm an American. It's my damn right.

I feel like I can call the HG anything I want. You know why? Cause I can call anyone anything I want. It's my right. Hell, even Julie Chen calls B/R Brenchel on her blog. Yes, it's not duragatory. However, it is not their name. Did you never sit at home watching Charlie Sheen's actions and call him something like "stupid", "a$$hole", "moron"? It's the same thing to me. I can even call the President whatever I want to. I'm an American. It's my damn right.

:flags_unitedstates:

Yes and honestly when it was said that all the people who have ever said "Sheldon, Cowlia" etc. are terrible--that includes almost everyone! We have almost all used a nickname for them! T-bone, Brenda LOL -- all in fun! Everyone who goes on BB has already read Morty's Sucks Hamsters! Adam constantly talks about it. They know what's up

Spike I agree with you. It's easy to kick someone when they're down, and that mob loves kicking Rachel. She's not that bad. It's boring in that house, and now she doesn't have Brendon to talk to, so that makes it worse. I've always felt that BB should supply them with board games, and a deck of cards to stave off the boredom. The chess game was there, but now that Kalia and Dani have hidden the pieces they don't even have that. I can't imagine living in a house where everyone dislikes me and thinks everything I do is an offensive move towards them. It is ugly behavior and that's why I have no compassion this week for Dani, Kalia and especially Porsche who has completely turned on the one person in the house who stood by her during those first weeks when no one cared whether she was there or not. I've even lost respect for J&J due to the way they talk about Rachel behind her back. I've heard them plotting her eviction already; while patting her on the back. It's just sad because they know Shelly's working on the other side, but would rather stick to a f3 deal with her over Rachel. I hope it comes back and bites them both in the behind this time.

This year isn't any different from any other year. You tell Lie #1 to person A, you tell Lie #2 to person B and hope they never talk about it. People this is a game. These HG are playing for half a million. I've been unemployed for 2 years. I now have a part time job making minimum wage for 15 hours a week trying to support a family of 5. I get help every month just make my bills. For half a million I would cut on my right arm and left leg. Would I be a two-faced lying B***h for that $$$? Hell yes!!!!!!

p.s. I still don't like Clifford!!!!

I've always felt that BB should supply them with board games, and a deck of cards to stave off the boredom. The chess game was there, but now that Kalia and Dani have hidden the pieces they don't even have that.

It's too bad about the chess pieces. That wasn't right at all. I've thought about them having more fun things to do, which would maybe be more entertaining for us. However, I really feel BB wants them a little nuts. Obsessive about the game. Having nothing to do but complain about each other, causing friction starting fights, getting paranoid. That's pretty much the whole premise of BB anyway. It must really be hell. It is a challenge though and some people must obviously feel like it's worth it. I would rather do Amazing Race if I could. :beach:

I think that BB should give them chores and ongoing comps and maybe come up with some worthwhile endeavor to benefit charity - something. They laze around way more than is entertaining. I suppose there are restrictions (SAG) placed on reality shows. Dunno. Too much time on their hands so they go after each other and they do......some in private, some publicly. They pretty much all do it. It is expected of them and they generally do not disappoint. What we do not know is how much of their direction in the game is engineered. It is after all, reality tv. If they sat around with their best friends forever faces on all the time, nobody would watch. That includes you.

This year isn't any different from any other year. You tell Lie #1 to person A, you tell Lie #2 to person B and hope they never talk about it. People this is a game. These HG are playing for half a million. I've been unemployed for 2 years. I now have a part time job making minimum wage for 15 hours a week trying to support a family of 5. I get help every month just make my bills. For half a million I would cut on my right arm and left leg. Would I be a two-faced lying B***h for that $$$? Hell yes!!!!!!

p.s. I still don't like Clifford!!!!

I totally understand what you are saying!

Wouldn't you love to have a vacation in that jury house? Servants, a cook, pools--sigh---

Let's storm the place Gishy!

Archived