Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seem to be only good at quiz type comps

should be somewhat safe this week

daniele will be number 1 target this week :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, she should be safe but still will go crazy without her man. I actually would love for her to go to final 3 now. Why? With my intense disdain of Clifford? Just to shove it in her face. Yes, I'm cruel. I don't care. She put herself on TV for another summer knowing that america didn't like her. She should actually put on some panties, big girl panties and frickin deal with it.

This is a good win for Jordan, Jeff and Rachel, Rachel will be able to compete next week with the double eviction and it will be a quiz. I think she was very upset last time Brendon left b/c he wasn't going to jury. He's in jury and if they are able to get D/K out, it should be pretty good for Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Adam and Shelly to fight it out at F5. JMO

This is a good win for Jordan, Jeff and Rachel, Rachel will be able to compete next week with the double eviction and it will be a quiz. I think she was very upset last time Brendon left b/c he wasn't going to jury. He's in jury and if they are able to get D/K out, it should be pretty good for Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Adam and Shelly to fight it out at F5. JMO

Totally agree.

lol this thread is mighty quiet

rachel must be doing a good job of staying off the radar

she maybe a spoiler to j/j final 2 romp :animated_bouncy:

I was watching the "Dick at Night" show and the question came up about Julie not talking to Rachel in the HOH both times that Rachel was HOH. Matt Hoffman, (from BB 12), said that last year when Julie interviewed Rachel in the HOH room that the other house guests could hear everything Rachel was saying because she was so loud.

Re: Jury House

Matt also said that in the jury house last year that the jury members are not allowed to talk about the game. They have handlers that constantly follow them around so they can't talk. The only time they are allowed to talk is the 2 to 3 hours that the cameras are on them when an evicted guest arrives.

I guess Rachel wasn't picked for POV, so she's hosting. :( Hope Porsche or Adam can win. Adam would be dying to "help" Jeff out by pulling Porsche off so Dani could be backdoored.

BTW just wanted to say something to the Rachel-bashers. You can root for and like/dislike anyone you want, but I think it's pretty immature to call people names (Cowlia, Cowpie, Clifford, etc). Just my opinion. I don't like the same people everyone else likes but I just think it's disrespectful. It's really akin to certain HGs just bashing to bash. For example, Rachel was bashed this morning for asking people if they wanted to play cards before breakfast. Excuse me people? Do you just like to hate? Anyway, jmo...as always, lol.

I guess Rachel wasn't picked for POV, so she's hosting. :( Hope Porsche or Adam can win. Adam would be dying to "help" Jeff out by pulling Porsche off so Dani could be backdoored.

BTW just wanted to say something to the Rachel-bashers. You can root for and like/dislike anyone you want, but I think it's pretty immature to call people names (Cowlia, Cowpie, Clifford, etc). Just my opinion. I don't like the same people everyone else likes but I just think it's disrespectful. It's really akin to certain HGs just bashing to bash. For example, Rachel was bashed this morning for asking people if they wanted to play cards before breakfast. Excuse me people? Do you just like to hate? Anyway, jmo...as always, lol.

I didn't see that post but they were probably inferring to the fact that Rachel is becoming a real pest about playing cards. She's getting on everyones nerves. They don't want to play cards with her.

Archived