Kalia - Week 7 - Nominee - Current HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God Bless :flags_unitedstates: and BB producers that like to mess with the HG.

:food-smiley-005:

Kalia.... it is going to be fun having you and Dani on the block together and see you both scramble for votes. :maleficent:

God Bless :flags_unitedstates: and BB producers that like to mess with the HG.

:food-smiley-005:

Kalia.... it is going to be fun having you and Dani on the block together and see you both scramble for votes. :maleficent:

IT'S happening! :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

her mouth is running a mile a minute

so confident she is staying :animated_bouncy:

Hopefully Kalia realizes that just because Dani isn't campaigning personally for votes that she's still campaigning through another person. Kalia, hook up with Adam or Jeff and see what they can do to secure your stay... for the week.

"12:20PM BBT: In the BY, Kalia's mouth is running a mile a minute, as usual. She telling Shelly and Rachel that she's not allowed to tell them what magazines she writes for she writes under a pen-name name and can't share what it is or who she writes for. She uses her real name for novels [which have not been published]." from the Morty's main BB page

Does this indicate that Kal's really a writer or is she blowing smoke around? Because I'm not sure what to believe with her.

Kalia had potential, and then she tripped, and fell down the "I think I am a great game player" delusional rabbit hole. I think the nerd herd fell for this a lot in their season.. they think because they hate someone, that America must hate that person.

"12:20PM BBT: In the BY, Kalia's mouth is running a mile a minute, as usual. She telling Shelly and Rachel that she's not allowed to tell them what magazines she writes for she writes under a pen-name name and can't share what it is or who she writes for. She uses her real name for novels [which have not been published]." from the Morty's main BB page

Does this indicate that Kal's really a writer or is she blowing smoke around? Because I'm not sure what to believe with her.

Kalia does write... http://joonbug.com/KaliaBooker

before I have to walk the pooch, Kalia and Porsche in the hn room talking like they own this game, how kalia is gonna break up the J;s, they are tired of Adam and they are gonna do him in too, seriously they really think they have it all wrapped up, saying Jordan cannot win ANYTHING, and so they will get her out later(sooo stupid), Kalia saying

Adam does not get it that he cannot cannot win (not true) against the J's, they are really talking how they are gonna run it,

Dani comes in and announces this house is sooooo boooorrring

Shakespeare, Proust, Austen, Dickens, Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Twain, Capote write (wrote). Kalia merely prints.

We know for sure she won't be "writing" any Miss Manner books.

She could do a blog on her life in the house but after she gets done writing about what she ate it would be too costly to publish due to weight.

Yes Kalia, Dani could care less about you now. You're on the block with her & no longer of any use. Maybe if you weren't so 'bored' you'd have caught on to exactly where you stood with Dani weeks ago.

Kalia is totally expendable and the greatest shame is that she will be on the jury and we will have to listen to her while she decides someone's fate. BB can do better than Kalia and Porches. Really.

I agree-you could tell way back when they first became "friends" that dani couldn't really stand her. I mean she only rolled her eyes every five minutes! :animated_rotfl:

Archived