Kalia - Week 7 - Nominee - Current HOH

CeCiMom

Make the prize more money and get rid of real food in the house and you wouldn't even have Kalia types applying to this show because they can't live without food. You'll eliminate those whiners too who can't deal with slop, Jordan comes to mind if she had to live on slop for the duration in the house she'd have stayed back in the mountains.

BTW, while Kalia's eating habits and hygiene are extremely disgusting, there are others that do disgusting things in the kitchen but rarely get called out for it. While you are preparing food, hair should be back and your hands shouldn't be touching your hair, face or anything else so they are all somewhat guilty of it just no where close to Kalia.

Nose pickers - Brendon wasn't the only one!

She's large is an understatement, she easily looks like two people from behind.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make the prize more money and get rid of real food in the house and you wouldn't even have Kalia types applying to this show because they can't live without food. You'll eliminate those whiners too who can't deal with slop, Jordan comes to mind if she had to live on slop for the duration in the house she'd have stayed back in the mountains.

Funny, I don't recall Jordan whining much at all while on slop. We mountain people aren't big whiners though. We learn pretty early on how to deal with adversities. Maybe because we're just so ignorant of the world, being cut off from real society, and shoeless to boot. :D On the other hand, I have seen Dani, a big city girl, whine NON-STOP for the bit of discomfort she's had to endure the last couple of days, especially on her birthday. :animated_rotfl: Poor child. Bless her little heart.

As for Kalia, I don't watch her much, especially when she's eating because I don't want to witness all that food falling from her mouth and try to decipher what she's saying with a mouthful of chips. And her hygiene disgusts me. She's constantly running her fingers through her hair only to then toss all the stray hairs she just pulled out onto the floor anywhere she happens to be sitting. It's gross. Porsche told them all that she pulled a long, black hair out of her egg salad yesterday. Tell Kalia to quit pulling her hair out and throwing it all over the place.

Yeah, there has been a lot of posts lately calling other posters mean and nasty. I skip over them. If I want to be preached at I'll go to church.

:animated_rotfl:

Cowlia is a big fat stupid hag!!!!! :flags_unitedstates:

Kalia *about Jordan* "Honey, how does it feel that even production thinks you're dumb"

*INSTANT FISH*--look who's talking about dumb!

Can we just stop with all the posts about "morals" or what names one should or should not use to refer to the HG. This is BB, people are mean inside and outside the house. All the names are towards the HGs who are okay being exposed to the world 24/7, showing the best and worst about each one of them. All these posts about "do not call the cow cowlia" are getting so annoying... sounds like preaching. We come here to the forum to have fun (at least I do) and vent out what we think about the HGs we like and dislike. As far as I am concerned, the rules for the forum does not allow personal attacks between members. This is not really the place to preach morals and how one should behave. I think if people feel offended for any reason, they should just avoid reading the forum about HGs.

As the last note, Cowlia is a disgusting woman :)

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Funny, I don't recall Jordan whining much at all while on slop. We mountain people aren't big whiners though. We learn pretty early on how to deal with adversities. Maybe because we're just so ignorant of the world, being cut off from real society, and shoeless to boot. :D On the other hand, I have seen Dani, a big city girl, whine NON-STOP for the bit of discomfort she's had to endure the last couple of days, especially on her birthday. :animated_rotfl: Poor child. Bless her little heart.

As for Kalia, I don't watch her much, especially when she's eating because I don't want to witness all that food falling from her mouth and try to decipher what she's saying with a mouthful of chips. And her hygiene disgusts me. She's constantly running her fingers through her hair only to then toss all the stray hairs she just pulled out onto the floor anywhere she happens to be sitting. It's gross. Porsche told them all that she pulled a long, black hair out of her egg salad yesterday. Tell Kalia to quit pulling her hair out and throwing it all over the place.

Hmmm. I think that Jordan is from Charlotte, more piedmont than mountain at 850 feet elevation. I'm the mountain girl and breathlessly proud of it when I head up the mountain from Charlotte to our place at 5200 feet elevation.

As for Kalia:

BTW, while Kalia's eating habits and hygiene are extremely disgusting, there are others that do disgusting things in the kitchen but rarely get called out for it. While you are preparing food, hair should be back and your hands shouldn't be touching your hair, face or anything else so they are all somewhat guilty of it just no where close to Kalia.

Nose pickers - Brendon wasn't the only one!

She's large is an understatement, she easily looks like two people from behind.

As the late great Mr. would say, "her keister is three night sticks wide." :stop:

I am a big girl myself. So believe me it's not her weight that I have the problem with. It's going to have a tinkle (this time in the toliet) then going to the kitchen to fix food. Okay, maybe her mom taught her not to pee on herself but still. That's just basic hygiene. My 3 year old knows after you potty, you wash your hands.

Someone posted it belongs to the Pimple Porch. Atom has it on because he hurt his nips in the comp. How, don't ask me.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I wonder how is right LMAO!!

There is a picture of him at Sucks. After Porsche put the nipple tape on Dani drew hearts on them!!?? :animated_rotfl:

Did I read correctly that she told her job that she had a family emergency before moving to the BB House? And she didn't tell her family before auditioning. Lying to work about the reason why you need time off has a strong probability of clean desk syndrome. Of course if she fessed up after having it confirmed that she'd be a HG then maybe she'll just be docked some pay but not lose her job.

posting what I saw on the main morty's feed for BB, and I'm glad I reread it because um wow, super stupid move.

" Kalia says she couldn't tell her family she was going on BB so she told them she was going to go help a friend and she told her job she had a family emergency and she left to come to BB."

Is her definition of family emergency mean helping herself to a paid vacation?

If the Cow didn't tell anyone she was going on BB how did she get certain people to sign waivers so she could talk about them or use their names? Hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

I wish I could see Kalias face when she goes online once she is home and sees how America doesn't like her. She is one of the nastiest hg I've ever seen she is so disgusting she makes me sick. I think people like Rachel more then Kalia at least I hope so.

I also don't understand - Kalia has spent so much time being so spiteful. I had really wanted to like her - since the beginning especially when she voted with the vets. how sad. it could have been so very different. I agree very much like Ivette. Interesting for Kalia to challenge America's choice in voting back Brendon - wouldn't that have been a clue that we like Rachel and we like Jeff, Jordan and Brendon. We would have like Daniel if she hadn't played such a stupid game. Kalia you will be surprised.

Kalia stopped playing the game when she allied with Daniele and dropped-out from socializing with the house. They isolated themselves beyond redemption.

Absolutely!! I still can't believe this! Especially when dani's own father kept expressing that it's important to not, ever hole up away from people if you want a chance at winning! Dani and kalia were two big pouty babies and now it's coming back on them. When you are HOH you are not king of the world forever! You have to set yourself up for the future!

Archived