Kalia - Week 7 - Nominee - Current HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work in a huge building with 1200 people. I have not had a cold in 12 years which amazes me with all those sick people. I honestly think it is because I wash my hands often. I use soap and water every time I go to the bathroom. I use the paper towel to dry on and then open the bathroom door with the paper towel. Am I a germaphobe? probably a little bit but it works for me. I also keep hand sanitizer on my desk and if I sneeze or cough I just clean my hands off. Takes only a moment and really helps cut down germs!

Big Brother should have signs on the bathroom door and kitchen sink reminding them to wash up like they do in restaurants and public places!

Well, I still like her. I wanted "real people" on the show and she's all that.

Hey I stuck up for Enzo all year last season! Go for it if she's your favorite! :animated_bouncy:

snaucy----- excellent suggestion about the signs--for their own safety! I work in a school with sick children but ever since I started getting hyper about using antibacterial I hardly ever get a cold! :sick2::animated_bouncy:

Or walk around barefoot inside the BB house that is nuts :animated_rotfl:

Funny you say that because I am always watching to see if the HG have slippers or shoes on. They all seem to feel a need to play with their feet or rub other's. UGH!

I could prolly go barefoot, but the hand washing is cray cray, I work in a restaurant and let me tell you we have soap water and sanitizer by evey sink and in the season when it is really busy I carry sanitizer in my apron, because we are touching computer screens after each other all the time and I am really picky about that, I haven't had a cold in over 20 yrs. My dr says where I work is the worst place for passing stuff , not just my restaurant but any restaurant , I am happy to say that most of my co workers are really good about the hand washing, Kalia??, she could care less, her mind is on vacation and her mouth and eating is working overtime, she is oblivious!!!!!!!

Oh the barefoot thing! I admit I love to go barefoot but no way would I do that in the BB house. I remember people being barefoot during Evel Dicks season and I kept thinking about him spitting and ashing on that outdoor fake grass. ICK!

Just curious as to why people poke fun at Kalia eating? How does she eat differently than any other houseguest? Is it because she is a thick woman that makes people feel they should make fun of her? I honestly can't stand Kalia, but seeing the comments on these boards really speaks volumes about some of you, but you have internet anonymity to hide behind. So what if she eats more. So what if she weighs more. She is more of the "average" American woman than any of the others are. I just don't get it. She may do some dumb things that are worthy of being cracked on, but how she eats isn't one of them. I don't watch the live feeds but I can't see how her "eating sounds" are different than anyone else.

Napper I don't think it has anything to do with her size. She is actually a normal sized woman. Not a size 2 like most in the house but just a regular sized person!

The reason most people have talked about her eating is the WAY she eats. She chomps and talks and doesn't close her mouth. She is bored I think and she tends to eat out of boredom so as a result she is constantly eating and talking. And when you have a microphone right under your mouth all we hear on the feeds is chomp chomp chomp.

Nothing to do with size for most people!

Just curious as to why people poke fun at Kalia eating? How does she eat differently than any other houseguest? Is it because she is a thick woman that makes people feel they should make fun of her? I honestly can't stand Kalia, but seeing the comments on these boards really speaks volumes about some of you, but you have internet anonymity to hide behind. So what if she eats more. So what if she weighs more. She is more of the "average" American woman than any of the others are. I just don't get it. She may do some dumb things that are worthy of being cracked on, but how she eats isn't one of them. I don't watch the live feeds but I can't see how her "eating sounds" are different than anyone else.

OK I made up a list about she and her habits... she SHOVELS food into her mouth, half of it falls out onto the floor/table/chair/clothes etc... she can't chew with her mouth closed... she has HORRIBLE etiquette... No one cares about her weight at all... matter of fact Porsche is getting close to her weight (witch there is NOTHING wrong with)... it is the WAY she eats, the THINGS she talks about, her hygiene issues, her incessant babbling and so on and so forth... So if you don't watch the live feeds like some of us then you have nothing to base an opinion on except what is scripted by CBS & production... there OBVIOUSLY is an issue with her.... the same complaints/observations etc are posted about and pointed out on EVERY Big Brother board... THIS board is the nicest of ALL of them.... believe it or not...

So AGAIN we have to explain IT IS NOT HER WEIGHT... it is almost everything else about her...

Can we just stop with all the posts about "morals" or what names one should or should not use to refer to the HG. This is BB, people are mean inside and outside the house. All the names are towards the HGs who are okay being exposed to the world 24/7, showing the best and worst about each one of them. All these posts about "do not call the cow cowlia" are getting so annoying... sounds like preaching. We come here to the forum to have fun (at least I do) and vent out what we think about the HGs we like and dislike. As far as I am concerned, the rules for the forum does not allow personal attacks between members. This is not really the place to preach morals and how one should behave. I think if people feel offended for any reason, they should just avoid reading the forum about HGs.

As the last note, Cowlia is a disgusting woman :)

OK I made up a list about she and her habits... she SHOVELS food into her mouth, half of it falls out onto the floor/table/chair/clothes etc... she can't chew with her mouth closed... she has HORRIBLE etiquette... No one cares about her weight at all... matter of fact Porsche is getting close to her weight (witch there is NOTHING wrong with)... it is the WAY she eats, the THINGS she talks about, her hygiene issues, her incessant babbling and so on and so forth... So if you don't watch the live feeds like some of us then you have nothing to base an opinion on except what is scripted by CBS & production... there OBVIOUSLY is an issue with her.... the same complaints/observations etc are posted about and pointed out on EVERY Big Brother board... THIS board is the nicest of ALL of them.... believe it or not...

So AGAIN we have to explain IT IS NOT HER WEIGHT... it is almost everything else about her...

Well said and ditto. Calling someone a cow or a pig doesn't mean their weight. Means they are slobs. Cowpie, Cowlia, Kal-eata, The Oinker, The Grazer, they all fit her personal habits and personality. Mooooooove out of the house this week Cowpie.

Can we just stop with all the posts about "morals" or what names one should or should not use to refer to the HG. This is BB, people are mean inside and outside the house. All the names are towards the HGs who are okay being exposed to the world 24/7, showing the best and worst about each one of them. All these posts about "do not call the cow cowlia" are getting so annoying... sounds like preaching. We come here to the forum to have fun (at least I do) and vent out what we think about the HGs we like and dislike. As far as I am concerned, the rules for the forum does not allow personal attacks between members. This is not really the place to preach morals and how one should behave. I think if people feel offended for any reason, they should just avoid reading the forum about HGs.

As the last note, Cowlia is a disgusting woman :)

Yeah, there has been a lot of posts lately calling other posters mean and nasty. I skip over them. If I want to be preached at I'll go to church.

AMEN!!!!! I think there is a Mary Poppins board out there somewhere.... COWlia signed the papers & is doing all of this KNOWING she is being viewed 24/7 (when she isn't singing and causing WBRB)...

Did I read correctly that she told her job that she had a family emergency before moving to the BB House? And she didn't tell her family before auditioning. Lying to work about the reason why you need time off has a strong probability of clean desk syndrome. Of course if she fessed up after having it confirmed that she'd be a HG then maybe she'll just be docked some pay but not lose her job.

posting what I saw on the main morty's feed for BB, and I'm glad I reread it because um wow, super stupid move.

" Kalia says she couldn't tell her family she was going on BB so she told them she was going to go help a friend and she told her job she had a family emergency and she left to come to BB."

Is her definition of family emergency mean helping herself to a paid vacation?

Yeah .. any job I went to, you couldn't just go on medial leave for family without extensive paperwork being filed. If those documents were considered to be false, not only could it lead to termination, but if the company pays you money for false statements, it can lead to being sued for fraud. Not a smart move in my opinion.

Granted she is a writer, and the writing she does could be free-lance, so in that event she could have said she would be unavailable for a period of time due to family emergency. In which case she wouldn't be collecting pay from them, and she wouldn't really be in the wrong, since it would amount to her being unavailable to be commissioned for free-lance work.

Either way, the stipend those guys get per week wouldn't be enough to make up for the months you'd spend looking for a job in this down-turn economy in my opinion.

-------------

I wish people would lay off with comments about how fat, or how much this girl eats. She's not fat, she's just not skinny there is a difference. And she isn't the only one shoveling food in left and right, before this week on slop Dani was constantly eating as well, but no one is over in Dani's thread going on and on about how gross, disgusting, or fat Dani is.

----------

Final note: I don't like Kalia's game play, and I find her personality somewhat annoying but it just seems like Kalia is subject to the attacks of the same people who complain that there are never any real people on this show. Kalia is skinnier than most of the people in America right now. True story. And yet most of the people in America are not subject to these kind of attacks about their weight. We say as a society we want healthy images of beauty for our children, that we don't want people to develop eating disorders for starving themselves, or throwing up after they eat and yet when anyone whose not a size 2-4 goes on American tv, people blast them for their weight.

It's the BB house, there is almost NOTHING in that house to do, BUT talk, eat, sleep, or workout... give the girl a break.

Archived