Kalia - Week 7 - Nominee - Current HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Kalia...a Have-Not...going on the block (I hope)...life is about to get ugly for you. I HOPE you go to jury with Brendon. Your goodbye messages are trashy and you have no class. I can't STAND you! Can't WAIT for this week to unfold. :)

I absolutely hate her snarky, condescending comments. She may think she is a royal diva but I think she's a royal donkey!!!! (Sorry had to keep it clean!!!!)

For a long time Kalia was the most disliked but this past two weeks people have rarely even posted about her. Rachel has acted so obnoxiously recently that I'm sure she is the most hated now.

Maybe many are like me, I couldn't comment on Kalia as when I see her face on BBAD or the feeds I either fast forward or pick a different feed. I am not remotely interested in anything this girl has to say!

I think it's a guarantee that she will be going to jury. I see Daniele fighting so hard for the veto that she gets it and then bye-bye Kalia!

Kalia won't be going anywhere if Dani wins because Dani will save her, unfortunately. I love J/J but Jeff should have put Dani on the block. She's going to fight for the veto just as hard regardless. She's not stupid and she knows she'd be a replacement nom if she doesn't win.

Kalia won't be going anywhere if Dani wins because Dani will save her, unfortunately. I love J/J but Jeff should have put Dani on the block. She's going to fight for the veto just as hard regardless. She's not stupid and she knows she'd be a replacement nom if she doesn't win.

This is how I see it.

You know what I loved watching in regards to Kalia yesterday? I loved that while she was crying to Shelly about not being able to play the game should Jeff back door Dani (because Dani has been a wonderful friend to her). Dani was in the backyard throwing she and Porsche under the bus to Jeff, by telling him she wouldn't use the veto to remove either one from the block. Lol Sighs Let's see how long it takes Kalia to realize that she's just as alone as Rachel.

I agree. Kalia kids herself and thinks everyone likes her a lot more than they actually do. I don't believe Dani ever wanted to be her friend, just a vote. I saw her myself rolling her eyes like crazy behind Kalia's back. J/J are also seem to not like her much. She thinks she's going to be friends with everyone in the house after BB but I don't see that happening.

I think Daniele would remain friends with her afterwards. Seems like she likes everyone except Rachel/Brendon.

BTW this morning Shelly and Daniele were talking about how hard it was going to be this week for Kalia since she eats and snacks all the time, lol. I was thinking they obviously notice what we notice about her.

I think Daniele would remain friends with her afterwards. Seems like she likes everyone except Rachel/Brendon.

BTW this morning Shelly and Daniele were talking about how hard it was going to be this week for Kalia since she eats and snacks all the time, lol. I was thinking they obviously notice what we notice about her.

I heard that too... And Dani & Por were talking about the fact that they can eat black olives too (as HN) and one of them said "Thank God Kalia doesn't like them!"....

I just read this:

"11:13AM BBT: Kalia just came out of the toilet and walked right past the sinks went into the kitchen and began peeling her hard boiled eggs."

Not sure if she is a cow or a pig... maybe both... disgusting woman.

I just read this:

"11:13AM BBT: Kalia just came out of the toilet and walked right past the sinks went into the kitchen and began peeling her hard boiled eggs."

Even when she does wash her hands she doesn't use soap. Just water and then wipes her nasty hands on the towels everyone else uses.

I just read this:

OMG COWlia can really get the other HG very sick doing that. I took a college course about safety and food handling. There was this cook on a train who killed three people because he had bacteria under his nails from the bathroom. When I cook I wash my hands and then get some antibacterial and put a little under my nails before I handle food. Safety first!

OMG COWlia can really get the other HG very sick doing that. I took a college course about safety and food handling. There was this cook on a train who killed three people because he had bacteria under his nails from the bathroom. When I cook I wash my hands and then get some antibacterial and put a little under my nails before I handle food. Safety first!

yay smassadi...I work in the safety department where I work....glad to see safety first. Yes, under the nails is a haven for bacteria. Kalia needs to soap up. I sure wouldn't eat or touch anything her hands have been near. I wish I could write a letter to whomever is the HOH and sneak a reminder to all of them. Do they really forget that "Big Brother" is watching? OY Vey!

yay smassadi...I work in the safety department where I work....glad to see safety first. Yes, under the nails is a haven for bacteria. Kalia needs to soap up. I sure wouldn't eat or touch anything her hands have been near. I wish I could write a letter to whomever is the HOH and sneak a reminder to all of them. Do they really forget that "Big Brother" is watching? OY Vey!

So since it's your job, you must know all the stories about people dying from dirty, lazy people's bad hygeine! -- In the course I took, that story was just one of many genuine stories of tragedies like that.

I could never go in the BB house for just that reason alone!

So since it's your job, you must know all the stories about people dying from dirty, lazy people's bad hygeine! -- In the course I took, that story was just one of many genuine stories of tragedies like that.

I could never go in the BB house for just that reason alone!

Or walk around barefoot inside the BB house that is nuts :animated_rotfl:

Archived