Kalia - Week 7 - Nominee - Current HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah she pulled an ivette with her goodbye message

she wasnt going to get their votes anyway but you still play it cool :animated_bouncy:

Can't believe she's eating chips into the microphone ALREADY!!!

putting up lawon was really worth it :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Can't believe she's eating chips into the microphone ALREADY!!!

uh thank you, she is disgusting

I wish I could see Kalias face when she goes online once she is home and sees how America doesn't like her. She is one of the nastiest hg I've ever seen she is so disgusting she makes me sick. I think people like Rachel more then Kalia at least I hope so.

I wish I could see Kalias face when she goes online once she is home and sees how America doesn't like her. She is one of the nastiest hg I've ever seen she is so disgusting she makes me sick. I think people like Rachel more then Kalia at least I hope so.

For a long time Kalia was the most disliked but this past two weeks people have rarely even posted about her. Rachel has acted so obnoxiously recently that I'm sure she is the most hated now.

I hadn't noticed how she ate until last night after the comp. I don't think she's fat by any measure of means, but I do think she eats LIKE a cow (as does my 9y/o whom we've been working with to stop! ugh). She eats with her mouth open, talks with food IN her mouth & whoever is speaking with her is in immediate danger of wearing whatever she's eating as pieces of it spew from her mouth! I have to believe she is unaware that she even does this(as is my 9y/o) and once she's sees this played back to her, she will correct it immediately. I am honestly surprised none of the hg's have commented on this to her. Or even asked her to chew with her mouth closed. Ick.

Looking forward to seeing her nominated & would LOVE to see her win PoV =) (buh-bye Dani if she does!!)

Kalia pleading her case to Jeff.

Jeff said she at least needs a slap on the wrist.

She is telling Jeff that Rachael was throwing him under the bus. He said he knows. They 3 are going to work hard to try to put the focus on Rachael.

Dani came outside while Kalia was talking to Jeff and

Kalia said - Hey can we have a minute. I bet Dani is really pissed.

Kalia pleading her case to Jeff.

Jeff said she at least needs a slap on the wrist.

She is telling Jeff that Rachael was throwing him under the bus. He said he knows. They 3 are going to work hard to try to put the focus on Rachael.

Dani came outside while Kalia was talking to Jeff and

Kalia said - Hey can we have a minute. I bet Dani is really pissed.

WOW--Her "best" friend!! I can imagine dani's evil look! :animated_rotfl:

Archived