Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/18 & 8/19

CeCiMom

They have gone back in the house and the table is now smaller....

With all the condiments they can use as Have Nots... they can make deviled eggs... not so bad!

Or egg salad. I am so happy for the three slop sisters. 2 of them have not been have nots this year, so suck it up, girls!!

So happy Dull and Duller are on slop., And since I like Dani, I'd rather not see her on slop but since she hasn't been yet I guess its only fair. Now Dull and Duller need to experience the block and either one can go for all I care.

Still have trivia... so noms are still going on... should end soon

So happy Dull and Duller are on slop., And since I like Dani, I'd rather not see her on slop but since she hasn't been yet I guess its only fair. Now Dull and Duller need to experience the block and either one can go for all I care.

Oh man did you see COWlia crying & carrying on... "This week is going to suck! blah blah blah..." It was pathetic... I think she is just pissed because the SR is going to be restocked & now that Brendon is gone there will be more food & she can't have any... :animated_rotfl:

Watching her shoveling down hard boiled eggs all day will be exciting TV. Don't think Dani will be having many whispered convos with her under a blanket.

Not without a gas mask! They need to be careful around her with a open source of iginition...... :furious3:

I think Jeff is a big idiot for not putting Daniele up. Now if she wins Veto she can pull Kalia or Porsche off. Which makes it possibly for the whole alliance to survive another week.

I think Jeff is a big idiot for not putting Daniele up. Now if she wins Veto she can pull Kalia or Porsche off. Which makes it possibly for the whole alliance to survive another week.

Not really - J/J's side still has the votes to evict. Jordan, Shelly, Adam VS Dani and whichever one she pulls off (I'm guessing Kalia). So Porsche would go out by a vote of 3/2.

Geez louise - BBAD showing Skank-o-potamus twisting her hair and staring off into space. Seriously???

Archived