Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/18 & 8/19

CeCiMom

Nothing going on... Adam, Jeff, Jordan, Kalia, Porsche have been hanging out in the Purple room playing word games. Kalia and Jordan went to bed in the last 15 min. and A/J/P are still up chatting about random stuff.

Plumbing problems.... the shower started filling in with 'back up' they HG's called for PRODUCTION!!! We get trivia

NASTY green sludge started pouring out of the drain in the shower as Jeff was showering~

Someone PLEASE take some pictures of Shellys face... I don't know how to do it... She is sooooo funny!!! She keeps rolling her tongue into a taco shape when she pours the soap...

:lipsrsealed2: ........ :animated_rotfl:

Please please please I hope Jordan is not going to be a have not

I want to see Dani, Kalia and t-bone in that have not room. You can throw in Clifford too.

Guest Corky812

Isn't this next week a double eviction? That would be pretty hilarious if both Danielle and Rachel got voted out and Dani had to spend a week in the jury house with Brenchel (although she would probably never see them - lol!!)

They all walk inside the house and..... hard boiled eggs and jalapenos.

Jeff takes out a card to read and wwrb.

ooops feeds back

Dani upset and in room by herself!

Kalia, Dani and Porch on STOP are HAVENOTS

Dani said slop on her birthday. Then she said .... that's OK.

They all walk inside the house and..... hard boiled eggs and jalapenos.

Jeff takes out a card to read and wwrb.

ooops feeds back

Dani upset and in room by herself!

Kalia, Dani and Porch on STOP are HAVENOTS

Dani said slop on her birthday. Then she said .... that's OK.

COULDN'T have worked out better!!!!!! LOVIN IT!!!!

I guess I don't remember but do they always have a have not where the HOH just gets to choose?

I remember when Jordan had to pick people in season11 she asked for volunteers. I forgot but didn't she put herself on slop?

Oh, yes, I remember that.....didn't she pick names and then almost put Jeff up & he had a fit.

Oh yes that was it. I remember there was like a whooa about it. I think she said he name and the other HG said you can't do that and Jeff was huffy that she was going to do that. They were not a couple then but the were best friends in the house.

Archived