Daniele - Week 6 - HoH (Part 2)

REZEVILGB13

drunken dani, apologizing to Kalia because she let Rach think she's going to try to get K's vote for Brendon to stay........and she knows Rach will probably drive K crazy 'till Thurs.

drunken dani sitting with Guru Shelly for what seems like forever......pouring her heart out, about dick, how everyone perceives her in the game & life......how much America loves J/J and how she doesn't really vare BUT it's obviously killing her....... on & on & on......Shelly doing what Shelly does......your beautiful, wonderful, in control of the game.... yada, yada, yada......(in other words, you got the votes to keep me, right? :animated_rotfl: )

While this is going on, J/J/A in the BY discussing some "concerns" about Shelly.......IF Brendon stays, it's going to be because J/J/A/R decide to keep him & dump Shelly.

the only thing dani sems to be getting out of this is a surrogate mommy :food-smiley-005:

BTW....drunken dani also kissed up to J/J, throwing Kalia under the bus (I had NOTHING to do with her putting you up)....we're the competitors.....S/K/P, they'll be "friends" with us after, B/R are hateful.....I'm so sorry for what I did to you :bigcry:.....B/R keep telling me things, throwing you under the bus.....

How much did this girl drink?!

OMG, I lost the feed for awhile.....also, really needed a break, but drunken dani is now also telling J/J all about Shelly's dealings with their side of the house......we all love Shelly :animated_rotfl: but if we don't talk, all the floaters will coast......J/J, admitted their doubts about Shelly........looks like the vets might stick together, again.......minus B/R

omg...... J/J haters & dani lovers, J/J lovers & dani haters.......unite! :party_smilie:

as much as I love J/J, I'm even a bit surprised about how much drunken dani seems to be in awe of J/J, wanting their approval......telling them EVERYTHING she's ever heard from anyone.

Sorry for double post but no one else was around. :food-smiley-005:

I like drunk dani better than sober dani :animated_rotfl:

This is an interesting conversation with Dani and J&J. They are laying everything out there. I still don't trust Dani but I have to say she is playing the game and kudos for all those that are.

Dani has done exactly what she needed to do....break up the house alliances. No one is really sure who is playing with who. It's more of an even playing field now.

But if she gets put up, I believe she's gone in a heart beat, she's too strong a player for anyone to want her to stay.

I'm fascinated with the fact that dani broke her own HOH rule, when your HOH, listen, don't talk.......she did a whole lot of talking & not much listening tonight.......it'll be interesting to see how it works out for her, down the line.

i see i missed a lot during the night

where do i start to catch up :animated_bouncy:

3:23am.

I too have missed a lot so thanks for the flashback time,lol

3:23am.

I am watching the conversation from this morning with Dani and J&J. I think Jordan and Jeff both got equal time talking and both had total respect for what each had to say to Dani.

This morning when I was watching after the talk J&J got ready for bed. They got in bed and gave each other a goodnight kiss and Jordan said I love you and Jeff mumbled back.

My point is that during the long conversation J&J showed mutual respect in the talk with Dani. (I still think Jordan has a better handle on the game then Jeff) but anyway it was nice to see how in sync they were.

I'm appalled by the way Dani threw everyone in the house under the bus just to gain J&J's trust again. I'm also appalled by the bashing Brenchel received during all of that as well. Needless, to say I am disgusted by the three of them, and since we now know for certain that everyone will be voting to evict Brendon this week, I hope Rachel wins HoH and nominates Jeff and Dani. I'm just sick of them.

I'm appalled by the way Dani threw everyone in the house under the bus just to gain J&J's trust again. I'm also appalled by the bashing Brenchel received during all of that as well. Needless, to say I am disgusted by the three of them, and since we now know for certain that everyone will be voting to evict Brendon this week, I hope Rachel wins HoH and nominates Jeff and Dani. I'm just sick of them.

This is a game and they all have been guilty of back stabbing. Yes Brendon is leaving (yipeeee) but we have no idea how the rest of the alliances will play out. And Dani did NOT earn the trust of J&J.

This is a game and they all have been guilty of back stabbing. Yes Brendon is leaving (yipeeee) but we have no idea how the rest of the alliances will play out. And Dani did NOT earn the trust of J&J.

I'm aware that it's a game; I've been watching it for 13 seasons now. Please read my comment again, because I never said she won J&J's trust. I said she threw ppl under the bus to gain trust...Again, never said they gave it.

My biggest gripe about that pow-wow was the nastiness behind it. I've said this time and again, just because this is a game does not mean it must be played like that. You can sit down and persuade someone to trust you and accept you as an alliance member without taking low shots at someone else. It wasn't necessary for her to bash Rachel and Brendon or anyone else in order to convince J&J to believe in her.

Does anyone ever hear B/R's discussions with each other and/or with Dani when they're totally throwing J/J under the bus. Brendon called Jeff a neanderTal and they both rag on Jordan and call J/J a useless alliance, yet J/J are supposed to be loyal to B/R? J/J know that B/R are throwing them under the bus.

My biggest gripe about that pow-wow was the nastiness behind it. I've said this time and again, just because this is a game does not mean it must be played like that. You can sit down and persuade someone to trust you and accept you as an alliance member without taking low shots at someone else. It wasn't necessary for her to bash Rachel and Brendon or anyone else in order to convince J&J to believe in her.

Do a flashback and watch the last half hour. Brendon and Rachel and Dani having a talk and B&R bashing on all the house guests with Dani.

:partytime: game on

Does anyone ever hear B/R's discussions with each other and/or with Dani when they're totally throwing J/J under the bus. Brendon called Jeff a neanderTal and they both rag on Jordan and call J/J a useless alliance, yet J/J are supposed to be loyal to B/R? J/J know that B/R are throwing them under the bus.

Yes, Brenchel couldn't wait to stab Jeff in the back first, now they are sorry! Too late!

If Dani is serious about working with J/J again I hope she finally sticks to her word too.

I noticed yesterday and early evening ALL the houseguests (well except for Kalia who was sleeping again) were sitting around talking and generally having good fun conversation! Lots of talk by the vets about the parties after and how that works. Who all was going to Vegas the day after finale this season, talk of modeling jobs both Dani and Rachel have done etc and they were all being nice. There was real laughter. I thought it was kind of a pleasant change. Then when Dani started to get a little tipsy, she really opened up to J/J about her frustrations with the game vs her Dad and how everyone has such opinions and expectations about that subject. She really does resent that he was not a presence in her life growing up and she adores her grandmother. It was a much kinder and softer Dani than she usually shows and I enjoyed watching.

This week will be interesting with the new HOH - can't wait!

I have to say that Dani really turned her game around. She has managed to break up J&J and B&R and may have Rachael working with her. It is going to be a little more even now if Shelly and Adam stick with J&J.

This next HOH is going to be huge!

Dani has done exactly what she needed to do....break up the house alliances. No one is really sure who is playing with who. It's more of an even playing field now.

But if she gets put up, I believe she's gone in a heart beat, she's too strong a player for anyone to want her to stay.

we're thinking the same way Marty... I hope she can finish now. Dont know why but Im starting to like the girl.

look im quoting myself man what BB does to a person

ahh people joining the Dani love...sorry I haven't been around...well not that it matters...not like I am some amazing force here but I haven't seen a ton of BB this year due to grad school. I do think my girl was sittin pretty here this week and I truly hope people bust Brendon right out of here

and Dani...still love you! Team Blonde FTW

and she looked great in the POV

that was so funny...when Dani nailed the hole the second time "What's your problem?"

-Kyo

she made the right decision to take the veto pass instead of taking the vacation from kalia

she is going to need to play the next veto if her side doesnt win hoh :animated_bouncy:

Archived