Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

CBS silences two on 'The Talk'

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,840 posts
Remini & Peete are out of job

I had seen a couple of post on the web regarding this issue. It appears Julie Chen is rather full of herself and being difficult when dealing with the ladies behind the scenes. It's a shame because I enjoy the show.

I guess when you're married to the prez of the network you take yourself a little too seriously. Posted Image

CBS 'The Talk' mess

Second link goes into a little more detail about the 'situation'. WTH is wrong with women they can't get along? I don't get it. Posted Image

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Dang, I really like the show, but sounds like they are going to ruin it.....

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,840 posts
I watched the show that aired on Sept. 6th and was very disappointed. I bet they lose a lot of viewers by getting rid of Leah and Holly. The other ladies just don't make it as fun.

Sorry CBS but I really think you screwed up on this one. Bring the ladies back or cancel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users