Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/17

CeCiMom

D/J/J have a long conversation starting about 3:30 am and lasting until after 5 am this morning. Dani is trying to cover her butt for next week. J/J trying to see if they can trust her. Agreeing they need to work with each other instead of against each other but, intertwined they both are still lying to each other. However, they do reveal things that could hurt them with other house guests. On the other hand... both sides could easily deny. (Example: Dani agree to turn her back on Kalia. J/J telling her they are targeting Kalia/Porsche next week.) So, who knows how much this is really going to work out but, it will be interesting to see how it plays out after the next HoH.

I did hear a little but can only paraphrase. They still don't know if they can trust her. They were trying to decipher if some of the things she told them made sense.

Could anybody understand/hear Jeff and Jordan's conversation in the bathroom after their discussion with Danielle? I couldn't make out a damn word!

Yes, I caught a couple things. (Paraphrasing)

1) They trust Shelly more now because Dani wanted to put Shelly on the block next week. They think that Shelly is with them 1st and foremost and that's what they needed to know. They know she's playing both sides but, more loyal to J/J because Shelly didn't tell her "something" she could have.

2) They're not sure where the talk got them because when they asked Dani who of the floaters she wanted out she said they should get Adam then Shelly then Rachel. And, didn't even mention Porsche. So, it's still their side, her side.

3) They told Dani that they would put Kalia/Porsche on the block if they win HoH. J/J said if it gets back to them then they will tell everyone it was a test to see if Dani could be trusted.

Rachael and Brendon telling Dani they really need to get Jordan out because she is golden. I think they are still trying to get Dani to join them. Brendon just said that Jeff and Jordan came out on top. They said why is everyone afraid of Jeff?

Dani, Rachael and Brendon are having a good time laughing and bashing. ;)

watching the show :animated_bouncy:

B/R are seriously weird. (I guess that's no secret though.)

They are having a conversation in the purple room and Brendon got mad at her for calling her some stupid name (Honey Bear or something.) He told her not to call him that name ever again. She has one 'term of endearment' she's allowed to call him--Bukey Bear. Then she got all sickening lovey-dovey and called him Bukey Bear. He said, "You're lucky I love you" then she responded, "You're lucky I let you do things with me." The whole thing just sounded really creepy.

Brendon's in a really foul mood tonight. Rachel too. They're personally bashing everyone, especially Porsche because Rachel called her into the purple room earlier and tried AGAIN to get her vote. She basically told them NO and everytime Brendon would try to end the convo, Rachel would ask Porsche another question and make her tell them again, "No, I'm not voting to keep Brendon" (not verbatim.) Rachel wanted Porshce to sit on the bed with them and Porsche wouldn't. Rachel's p.o.'d because Porsche shunned them.

What made Porsche decide to give up her bed to B/R??

It will be good to see Brendon walk out the door once again. Let's hope it sticks this time and he will have no chance to end up back in that house.

I just went to the CBS site to vote on the have-not food for the week and it let me vote numerous times so I just kept voting. I thought it normally had a 10 vote limit but for some reason it kept going and going. I feel sorry for them if they end up with the durian. They stink to high heaven and once you get that smell in your nose you can't get rid of it. They smell like moldy socks to me. Ewwww.

Archived