Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Bachelor pad season 2

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Anyone watching this?I have been and I have to say I really dislike Vienna and Kasey. I don't understand why these fools aren't working together to get rid of them. Are they all really that dumb. Instead of getting rid of them they are going to them for approval :animated_scratchchin: I am really like Jake can see why he treated Vienna the way he did,she is a nut case

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
They're all pretty much nut cases and a lot of this god awful show is really about behind the scene manipulation by the producers to create drama.

The producers are concerned the drama kings\queens are about to get evicted, so to protect this season's stars, the producers just insert sudden twist at any moment, like this week when Jake is about to evicted, guess what happens? Suddenly out of nowhere only the girls are going get evicted. Other reality shows, the audience and\or players so are given some advanced warning so that its clear the producers are not changing the game to save their favorites. A List reality TV series (Big Brother, Survivor, etc) even if there are unexpected twists, those twists are done fairly so all players have an equal chance of saving themselves, but not this reality show. If a drama queen is about to be evicted (producers are always polling the players to find out who's most likely to go home), then a twist is thrown in to save someone from being evicted if that person creates a lot of drama = good for ratings.

Don't feel sorry for Jake.... He is just as much a media whore as Vienna. They both are nut cases. Jake is playing the victim and is pushing Vienna's buttons by being passive aggressive with her. She knows what he is really like, and she knows he's being fake when the camera are rolling and others are listening. Jake's playing the role of "Mr. Nice guy" in effort to get his media attention. Basically, these two wackos are playing off each other because its get them both a lot of camera time. He is: Prince Charming, and Vienna is: The Bitch; yin\yang reality couple. They both love the spot light and don't like it when someone else takes that spot light away from them. Hey, and don't beleive for a moment this is the last show these two will be on together. Doubtful that The Amazing Race will sink low so low to have them on, but ABC's Expedition Impossible might sign them up.

While I do believe they are real in their mutual dislike for each other, there is a part of me that always wonders if those two are faking their hostility much like wrestlers on WWE. For example, I do wonder if before entering the Bachelel Pad house on day one, Jake & Vienna scripted out a plan to create drama.... Naw, probably not, but then again, who really knows but those Media whore flakes. I still wonder if Jake might be gay. To me he appears to be a gay guy pretending to be straight. At the very least he is bisexual with a preference for gay sex. And in my view, Jake picked Vienna during his season not because he wanted to marry her, but because he knew she would be good for his career as a reality TV celeberty, and so far its working. Posted Image

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Ugh I cannot believe they kept Casey. I was hoping for some good old drama with Casey leaving dangit!!!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Ugh I cannot believe they kept Casey. I was hoping for some good old drama with Casey leaving dangit!!!

I don't get the whole "Casey and Venna" running the house like they are god fathers. It just sounds like a bunch of editting spin. And editors throw it into the show every chance they get. Its just as bad as when we kept hearing "Bently, Bently, Bently" every 2-3 minutes. The idea of the these two wackos running the house like god fathers seem to me like two walmart employees thinking they know how to run the store. Just seems absurd that anyone else should be concerned about them, because theyn't aren't very bright.

Jake going home? Well I think it was producer choice, just like it is on the Bachelor\ette. If they wante Jake to stay, he would have stayed.... What? that means the show is rigged!!... yep, for certian players it is. Jake is one of those players who (IMHO) was offered a nice sum of money to make an "Appearence" on the show and be voted off prior to winning. This show is not Survivor or Big Brother, this show has far more smoke and mirrors where the outcome is 90% controlled by the producers. There really is only 2-4 players who have any chance of winning, rest are just there to create drama and get voted out. Casey and Venna, gonners before the end because they are on the show to create drama and then to be voted out. Wouldn't surprise me if Jake got a very big paycheck just to show up on day one, so he's not feeling bad about anything.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
But you would think they would want Jake to stay for the drama of it all. I also don't get the whole part of them acting like the god fathers of the house. They deserve to win because the others had their chance to get rid of one of them and screwed it up so IMO the rest are to stupid to win

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

But you would think they would want Jake to stay for the drama of it all. I also don't get the whole part of them acting like the god fathers of the house. They deserve to win because the others had their chance to get rid of one of them and screwed it up so IMO the rest are to stupid to win

I have not checked Reality Steve site, so I have no idea who wins, but I were to guess I would predict both Venna and Casey get evicted, and neither wins.

I would have also thought that having Jake stick around would be good for all the drama\conflict, but it is hard to know what the producers thinking. But overall, this show is really really really bad. The only things it has going for it is that on ABC during primetime and they have a budget larger than most shotty reality TV series.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
This is one of those reality shows that just gets worse and worse with each episode. How do they do that?

In the latest episode they have a gawd awful kissing contest. Who thinks up such bad ideas? Who in the hell wants to kiss someone they not are interested in, let alone outright dislike.

And this is the only reality show where players can say "Nope I am going play in the game". I can't blame Michele for sayng she would play, the only thng that surprise me is that rest of them didn't.... but then again, all these people are flakes, so if the producers told them they were going to have a wet T-shirt contest, all the girls probably would. And the guys would demand equal time and want a wet underwear contest.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
ha ha I agree. They are a bunch of flakes. I was surprised Michelle didn;t do the kissing contest. Since her actions didn't seem to bother her on the last bachelor series with Brad...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users