August 18th Live Feed Updates

Jem

ok now rachel is eating .. i have to turn my speakers down for a while until she is done .. rachel is not the most graceful eater. ivette and jenn are up maggie and april are still laying in the bed maggie tell jenn sorry i just farted and april say ugh ugh . maggie i did i am sorry. (classy house guests) well all i will check back after rachel is threw grazing.. and we have fish again anyway...

maggie tells her group in the living room , only 5 more weeks guys, now april maggie ivette & bo are playing some card game .. april dont get it.. they keep explaining to her over and over and she still dont get april takes forever and holds up the game.. does she get anything...

12:20 PM BBT

Still locked down in HOH room.

They are very seperated. The friendsheep in the bed. Sov 4 in the chairs and laying in the floor. James sitting at the computer. Only the friendsheep are talking, they are playing cards.

12:35

Lock down is over!

Janelle looking at the picture wall "I hate these people, I hate them!"

Janelle taking the down comforter off the community room bed and putting it in the gold room "so those bitches don't take it again. If Jen wasn't such a bitch I wouldn't be doing this" and she puts the gold blanket over top to hide it.

The friendship still in HOH playing cards.

James in gold room with K and Jan. James talking about what liars they (friendsheep) are.

Guest supatah

Houseguests are getting ready for the show in 15 minutes. April and Jenny are playing cards. April talking about her stomache ache and how she doesn't care if she goes to sequester next week - as long as howie doesn't harrass her and she can enjoy sequester.

Howie, Janelle, Kay, Rachel are in the kitchen. Howie is saying his goodbyes to Janelle. They are all convinced that janelle is leaving. Howie said something about how she needs to say "I can't believe i've been taken out by the nerd herd".... they laugh. Howie's talking about how CBS is going to loose ratings BIG TIME if the nerd herd is left. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of nerd herd loosers running around the Big Brother house (aint that the truth).

Rachel is talking to Kay and Jan about what they will say to Julie about being nominated. Rachel says Kaysar was america's choice and he got a raw deal (which he did BIG time)

Rachel: "They didn't show us the HOH competition.. that's really scary. (they are all freaked out about this HOH comp) Major lockdown today - nobody has seen anything at all. Howie is excited to hear Julie say "congratulations Howie you are HOH again. I'd love it. Nobody fucks with america!" (laughs)

Kaysar: Lets get on with the show man....Let's get HOH again.

Howie: (big brother said something about Howie being HOH on the loud speaker today) Howie said: "that's no accident".

Howie: SUMMER OF SECRETS!! America's pissed off. What they say on the loud speaker is no accident. Like the song stupid girl for jennifer.

Rachel says... yep. (and now BB saying Howie is HOH again this week on the loud speaker today....interesting). They are PUMPED about HOH (especially Howie) - They are ready to destroy the nerd herd.

LET's ROLL - the show begins

howie just told janelle for her speech she should say that they have been jealous and after me since day one, i am being voted out by the nerd herd

I'm wearing pumps that cost more than what some of them make in a year

Rachel: no don't say that

they are loosing a huge fan base by one of you leaving (janelle and kaysar)

janelle just giggles and says 'bunch of f'ing idiots'

Rachel: Is that a hole in your crotch?

HAHAHA

Howie: could be, don't f*ck with me right now

Rachel: Go change

Howie: no i'm not in the mood, gonna stay like this

Telling janelle not to say what howie said

Rachel tells her to say "i didn't lie, I didn't deceive. If I go home I am ok with that"

R: They didn't show us the HOH competition, that is scary.

Howie thinks he heard julie say a message that said 'howie congratulations you are HOH again" and believes its a sign and means something, they were also told they won't need shoes for the competition

I don't have times for these events, but they are things I've seen the houseguests do from 6 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. BB time.

The entire "Friendship" group was in the big bedroom talking. They were asking who they think they should vote for in different scenarios. They are assuming that someone will win the veto, and that tomorrow will be a day of competitions. Jennifer spoke up and said that she feels that if a combination of her and Beau and Ivette and April are on the block that the group should give it to Jennifer or Ivette, because they are the ones who auditioned for the show and the other person was brought on the show by them. This caused silence and an introspective look from Maggie. April immediately said that wasn't going to be what happened, though.

Ivette is very upset, and is lying down on a bed with James sitting on the side of the bed comforting her. He is telling her that if someone gets the veto they will have to put someone else up, and she needs to think about that. He keeps telling her to "Think about it."

April insists that when Janelle gets her HOH that none of them should go up and see her stuff. They remind each other how Janelle said "Pack your bags, Bitches!" April says that she isn't going to see her pictures and stuff, and wants to know if the rest are with her in this, but they don't respond. Beau and Ivette sort of say "Uhhhh" and April says the rest of them can do as they wish, but she won't go up and see her room. They feel that Janelle only won because she "messed up" and gave the wrong answer. They start to play cards (with Ivette with James in another part of the room) and they start talking about how they feel that BB decided this competition. They feel that BB probably lied about the number of lightbulbs, and that BB could just think up a number to let Janelle win. Maggie points out that they can all get the DVD and count the lightbulbs, so she doesn't think that BB can fix that contest question as they will be found out. The rest realize she is right.

In the kitchen, Rachel hugs Janelle and tells her she is proud of her.

Ivette is crying on a bed, and Jennifer is sitting next to her. She is talking to her and Jennifer says she is happy with getting to sequester, and she has gotten everything she can get in the game. She says she has won the movie, made it past the halfway mark, one of three pairs left in the house over the halfway mark, has won HOH. Ivette says that she is so upset because she tried so hard and doesn't know what is wrong with her that she didn't win. Jennifer says that the other side is being fake when they act mad about Kaysar, because that isn't the reason they put her up. She says they would have put her up either way. Jennifer says they have the say-so on who wins, who leaves each week, everything.

Ivette whispers and says that strategically they should have put up Ivette and Beau, or Jennifer and April. Jennifer says they "think they are being smart like we were" and doing the same thing they did--getting rid of the head, Maggie, like they got rid of Kaysar. Ivette now is asking if Jen is going to pick James to play for her. Jennifer says no, she is going to pick April, and she feels that Maggie won't pick James.

Ivette: Oh. Well, you're going out with your partner. That's great.

Jennifer: I honestly think Maggie felt I was being selfish.

Jennifer goes on to talk about how she feels that if it is one person and their partner on the block, you should give it to the partner who applied to be on the show.

Ivette says that she doesn't think that she would win in the final two, she says.

Jennifer is irritated about the questions that Julie asked her.

Jennifer: If you don't lie and you play it morally safe, you don't win.

Ivette: Nobody looks at strategy. If they would look at it strategically, they would try to break up a pair, but they are so dumb. They are only thinking about breaking up our group.

Howie and Janelle briefly talk in the storeroom, and Janelle tells him that they have to win the veto comp.

Janelle: We have to win it, or I don't know what's going to happen!

Ivette goes in the kitchen and demands to know how many bags of M & M's they were given. Howie walks over and tosses something on the counter (may be M & M's?).

James immediately goes to talk to Janelle. He tells Janelle that he offered to play for Maggie in the veto. He tells her that there is no way that Maggie would choose him but if she did, he wouldn't use it.

James: She won't choose me, though. She's Maggie.

He says that Maggie has always wanted to get him out because of Eric. Janelle asks him if he is SURE that Maggie is the smartest of the group? He says definitely, and she is a good leader. James says that she is HOH and should do as she wants, but he is voting for Maggie to leave.

James: She's a good leader. They went after your leader. Go after theirs.

Janelle: Are you sure she is their leader?

James: Positive. You can do what you want, though.

Janelle: She doesn't know how to play the game, James.

James: She doesn't LIKE to play the game, but she will for Eric.

James tells her that if Maggie goes, the other group will split up. He says that Maggie motivates Ivette and Beau. Janelle keeps asking if he is positive. He says yes, then tells her to eat her dinner and think about it.

Maggie's team are cooking dinner (sounds like steak and baked potatoes) and occasionally Janelle comes in and does something to her dinner in the oven. Jennifer walks over to Maggie and says that it wasn't like she wouldn't be on the block anyway, and if she had put James up she would still be on the block, so at least she got Kaysar out.

Janelle, Howie and Rachel are in the GR eating. Rachel says that they can't tell James anything, because he is telling everything that they tell him to the other side as soon as they talk to him. Howie and Janelle agree. Rachel: Either way, getting rid of one of them is good. Janelle and Howie and Rachel are laughing about how Janelle told Jennifer to give her that f'ing key, and Jennifer "whipped it." Howie asks if Jennifer threw it at her or away, and Janelle says "away....far." They all laugh. Rachel says that Janelle can't compete in the next HOH, now. Rachel says it isn't fair, because Janelle should have been able to nominate 3 people and have 2 leave, because she doesn't even get a week. They all thought the double eviction meant that they would get rid of two people this week. Howie says that is why he jumped up and yelled. Rachel says Ivette may get it next week. Janelle says they will all three be on the f--ing block next time. Janelle says if they can just get rid of Jennifer and Maggie, she will be happy to leave the house. She can't wait to be able to play music.

In the GR, James joins the Sov group. As they are talking, someone (maybe Beau) comes in and tells Rachel that she can't sleep where she usually sleeps. Rachel says she is staying there--it is her bed. I didn't see who it was, but they leave and Rachel says she doesn't see why they have to treat her like this--she has never been mean to their group. She says she has never said anything mean to them. James says "Look at how much Sarah had to go through just because she was with me. Now you understand how she felt."

In the dining area, Maggie's team are sitting all along one side of the round table, and it looks like the Last Supper. They are all sitting side by side, and then there is one empty seat and then James is sitting next to THAT. Maggie comments about this being one of their last meals together as a group. She says that she was told (in the DR) that time will be passing really fast now.

James says the food was so good and thanks them. He literally took about 3 minutes to eat.

Jennifer is sitting at the table griping to her group. She says it isn't her fault that they (Sov) aren't playing strategically, because if they were playing strategically James would be on the block.

Jennifer: And I don't understand why Janelle is being so loyal to Kaysar. It's not like he was even her real partner.

(met with silence)

Jennifer says she is now regretting not getting rid of James, but only because James would be gone and kaysar would be in the sequester house, and she could have kept peace in the house.

Beau (who is sitting there with April and Jennifer) asks why she says this. Jennifer explains that she can Maggie would still be on the block, but if they had taken out James the house would have been peaceful this last week. Beau says oh, he understands (in a curt way like he doesn't agree).

Janelle's HOH room is being opened. Jennifer gripes that although they wouldn't necessarily have looked at Janelle's room, it's irritating that Janelle wouldn't INVITE them to look at it. Beau says that yes, Janelle did invite them. Just before she went into the room, Janelle yelled down and asked if they wanted to see her room.

Beau: But we didn't answer because obviously we weren't going to jump at the frickin' opportunity.

Jennifer argues that no, Janelle didn't invite them, she said "Do you TWO want to see it?" And then she invited James. Beau disagrees.

Beau goes over to Maggie's side. Maggie then asks Jennifer to explain why she said she should not have taken Kaysar out instead of James. Jennifer explains again about how she could have kept peace in the house for the last week. Maggie just looks irritated and says "yeah, and?"

April speaks up and says that it would have benefitted her and Jen as a pair to keep Kaysar instead of James, but they didn't do that.

Ivette is washing dishes (F3/4 are watching Janelle in her room, and she got things, but I can't listen to both).

Jennifer goes up to Ivette with her arms crossed across her chest and talks and says it's like when the group got mad at Jennifer because Jennifer talked to Howie. Ivette mostly ignores her. I believe this conversation (with loud water drowning most of it out) was about Ivette and James.

James comes out of the HOH room and Ivette asks about the pictures. James says she got a picture of "Mr. Bear" and her best friend's dog together.

In the HOH at 8:39 p.m.

Janelle, Howie and Janelle together talking. They agree that James is playing both sides, they won't tell him anything they don't want him to tell others.

Howie says that the things Kaysar said were awesome.

Rachel says that they understand Maggie and they know what she is about, but you can't be sure what Jennifer will do.

Rachel says that it was rude that the others wouldn't even come up to see Janie's room. Howie says that he hates those people, anyway.

Rachel: I want this room tomorrow night.

Howie: Well, you guys can share...

Rachel: No, I mean I want this room TOMORROW night.

The feed cuts to Maggie, packing. Ivette is crying again. She says the five of them need to stay strong, then changes it to the four of them.

Maggie says it is okay, she played the game the best she could.

They are whispering, and April is sitting on her bed, straining to hear what they are saying, and Beau walks over just then.

April says that everything is happening way too fast.

Maggie says to Beau that they are going to miss that (something Beau did) when they are gone. Beau: You aren't going to leave. We aren't going to let that happen.

Maggie: No, I know. I just mean when we leave at the end!

Ivette is in the GR with James.

James tells Ivette she is his friend because she is honest with him. She says she "can't tell him for sure." He says he knows. She says she wants to talk to him without him telling anyone, and he says she is supposed to talk to him like that.

Ivette and James are whispering. James says if Maggie goes, Ivette will be responsible for Beau and Ivette only. Ivette says yes, but she and Maggie are better players together.

James: If Maggie goes home now, they go after Jen next. You guys are last on the list.

Ivette: I think Jen would do more dirt to me than Maggie would.

Ivette thinks if someone gets veto, they will put up her or Beau in the veto winner's place. James says it could be him, and Ivette says it won't be him, because they want to break up her people.

April comes in and interrupts them.

April asks what Ivette thinks should happen.

Ivette says she doesn't think they should break up their group, and April says they can't break up their group--just send home a person.

James: They had to come after you!

April: James I like you, but in all honesty, though, Kaysar did like Jen and I, and as much as you can't be selfish in this game, we would never have thought about taking out Kaysar until you and Beau brought it up. We would have kept our promise to backdoor James.

Ivette: Jennifer thought about putting up Kaysar.

April: No, no she didn't.

Ivette argues that Jennifer did because she didn't like it when Kaysar brought up how his group fell apart without him.

April says that they never brought up his name.

Ivette: OK, what is your point?

April says that if they had backdoored James, the it would still be the same as this week, Janelle would have won. April says that Kaysar likes April and Jen, though. James interrupts and says that the other team knows that the two most dangerous people on this side are Maggie and Jennifer!

April says that they wouldn't have had to go through living hell last week, though. She says that they do hope that James would have their back like James has Ivette's. She says that James could make a sweet deal with the other side, though. James says he understands.

April: Either way, you have to look at it--go through a week of hell or not go through a week of hell.

James: You have to look at who you're dealing with. They showed their true colors this week.

April says it is not that they don't like James...

James says it doesn't matter if they like him or not.

April says that her group is not selfish, but maybe for certain people it would have been better for THEM.

James says they will never know, but after being over there before, she doesn't realize how bad those people are.

April agrees they are bastards, she knows. James says it's fine if she is wishing she had made a different decision.

April says no, she didn't feel that way.

Rachel comes into the GR and asks if they weren't going to go into the HOH room and see it?

Ivette says they weren't invited, and Rachel says yes, they were. Ivette says only James was invited. James says that Janelle came out of the room and yelled "Do you guys want to see the room?" then James is the only one who looked at Janelle, so she then said, "James, do you want to come up?"

April leaves and Ivette and James whisper. James points out that Jennifer is going to try to distance herself from her decision, and she will be able to try to go to the group and say she couldn't help the group decision. Ivette tells James that if she plays for veto and wins it for Maggie, then they could put up Beau, but that they can keep him safe.

James: Howie, Rachel and April will vote for Beau to go home and it is a tie, then Janelle will make the decision. So who knows what is going through her head.

James says that April is really trying to feel them out, and he has told her about that for a while.

Ivette: This sucks. If I think about it too much, I'll drive myself crazy.

James: Ivette, this is one day. This is what I have gone through every week, and I've had to worry about myself and Sarah. Do you see why I have to go after the people who did this to me? It's hard.

Ivette and Maggie talking in the bathroom. Ivette is upset....she doesnt want to lose Maggie as she already lost Eric. They are discussing Ivette playing veto for Maggie and if she would use it and how she could assure Beau's safety. They are thinking of different possiblities of who could go home, who goes up ect...

Maggie is reassuring Ivette it will all be ok....even if she leaves. She says Eric will be proud of her. "any way you cut it.....its ok".

(damn Ivette is really going to fall aprt if Maggie goes)

In the big bedroom, Maggie is almost finished packing and Jennifer comes out of the DR. They ask if she has been in there all this time, and she is surprised that she was in there for very long. She says it seems like a short time when you are in there. Maggie asks Jennifer in a light but questioning voice if she isn't going to pack. Jennifer says she is going to pack now. They exchange some sort of presents with each other--clothes, I think. One of the things has "Supergirl" on it.

Jennifer says that she packed more bras and underwear than regular clothes. Beau continually says "I love it!"

HOH room 9:20 p.m.

Rachel says that she told James that she doesn't care who he talks to or what they said (James starts to say what the other team is saying and she interrupts him). She told James she doesn't have game or anything--she is talking logic with him, pure and simple. She told him that he has no chance for first or second with the other side, but he has a chance for BOTH with one of her side. She says that the other side controls the votes in sequester, so they will NEVER vote for James to win. However, if James is with one of THEM, it is sure that James will win because the other group will never vote for Howie, Janelle or Rachel. She says it made a big impact on James. However, they agree that they will not tell James info they don't want him to tell others.

In the WC area 9:31

Ivette and Maggie whispering. Maggie wants Ivette to play veto for her. Ivette says that she is scared because knows Beau would go up in Maggie's place if she used the veto on her. Maggie says that if Beau goes up, she guarantees the other side won't take him out over Jen. She says that if Beau was up against either Jen or Maggie, Beau wouldn't be the one to go. She says that the other team likes Beau.

Maggie says that this puts her in a bad situation, because she doesn't want to vote for one of her own team. Ivette asks if she would vote to keep Beau if Beau went up in her place? Maggie says yes, she would have to because Ivette played for her. Maggie says this is bad for her, no matter what she does.

Rachel comes by and tells them that she wants them to know that she has never liked Howie's behavior during this time. Maggie says "Good to know." Rachel comes out and washes her hands and brings up the bed situation and Maggie says "I don't really care. This may be my last night here and I want to try to enjoy it." Rachel is visibly upset about whatever they said to her about the bed situation. Maggie says she doesn't want to make anyone feel bad, though. Rachel says she can just sleep in there just fine, and sort of says "Okay" and walks out.

Maggie whispers to Ivette that she will be fine if she goes home. Ivette says that "Some people will do anything for money" and she isn't like that and neither is Maggie. Maggie says that this is why they are friends. Ivette starts crying AGAIN. Maggie tells Ivette that she just hasn't had her time to shine.

Maggie: Maybe the way you are playing the game is how you are shining, and you don't need to win a competition to shine. Howie can do well at competitions and Janelle can win HOH, but they're not shining. They're not shining.

(Catniptoy retches into trashcan--sorry Mods!)

Maggie: If you play this game the best way you can, you're gonna shine!

I wanna stay and I wanna play, but if I go, I'm okay. America will be proud of me, Dave will be proud of me, Eric will be proud of me. I did the best I could. If I leave it is out of my hands.

Howie walks in and interrupts.

He comes in and talks about underwear, and Ivette talks to him as if it is funny. Howie leaves after blowing his nose.

Maggie: It is shocking to me, the way he thinks he is the star of this show.

Maggie; I want to win this for Eric, but if I don't, Eric is not gonna think twice about it.

Ivette says she wishes she would have gotten HOH to save them all.

Ivette asks how many bulbs someone put down, and Maggie says 250.

Maggie; It's okay. Any way you slice this, it's okay. Don't feel so heavy. Don't feel so heavy. The burden is not only on your shoulders.

Ivette: Yeah, but now I'm starting to feel guilty, like it's my fault someone is going home. (Crying)

Maggie; That's part of the game. That's part of the game. Think about it. Think about it. It's okay. The game talk is not why I like you guys. It's what we talk about when we aren't playing the game. I'm not judging people about how they are playing the game. I'm judging people about how they treat me. Money is very important to a lot of people. I'm not going to downplay that. I understand it.

Ivette: I don't understand it, if they were as loyal as they pretend to be, why the vote was unanimous.

Maggie tells her that Kaysar wanted it that way. Maggie says that Kaysar told her once that if he left this place he wanted it to be unanimous, so that no one could figure out where anyone stood due to voting. She says he was very smart. Maggie says they don't know what is going to happen with the vote this time. You're in a sticky situation, and I'm sorry for that.

Ivette: If the vote was right now, I wouldn't have to be asked twice where my vote goes, and that's a vote for Eric. If he's not here for me to vote for, I would vote for you.

Ivette goes on to say that she made a promise to Eric. She says she is close to Jennifer but it "goes on a deeper basis" with Maggie.

Ivette: I wouldn't think twice about taking you off if I win the veto. I wouldn't think of it twice.

Maggie says that they start second-guessing each other because people think of themselves, and that is okay. It's okay if Ivette thinks about herself.

Maggie: I have a group of four that I'm allowed to think about now. I mean, tomorrow if I win the veto, what am I supposed to do? I don't know. I don't know. We could just leave it.

Howie walks in and interrupts.

Ivette comments on Janelle being a dumb blonde. Maggie says that she can't believe that Janelle thought she was going to get to evict two people. She asks when Ivette figured that out, and Ivette says when she saw Janelle's face, and James saw it, too.

Maggie: Well, we burst her bubble.

Howie goes to blow his nose and wash his hands, and they don't even look at him.

Archived