Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

BB 13 Finale Night - Sept. 14th 9:30EST

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,216 posts

i thought he would sense the moment in the room buzzing for rachel win and vote rachel

i thought final vote would be 5-2 :animated_bouncy:

I thought the same that he would vote for Big Red . Adam in the end was a putz and how about that classy shirt that is on truck tire flaps . :animated_rotfl: One time he said that he told an executive of BB that had some food left on her mouth in the elevator that she had the money shot . I believe it now :animated_rotfl:
Say what you will about Shelly but she had class in the end and voted for the best player .

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,543 posts
Dick's interviews

http://rtvzone.com/LIVE_BROADCAST.php

1realitymom

1realitymom

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 473 posts
Fantastic finale!! I was on pins & needles until Rachel won the final HoH--then I was STOKED, as I knew she should win. Loved the chitter chatter of the jury--I'd forgotten how much Kalia likes the sound of her own voice. Loved that Jeff called her on her 'bully' BS when he accurately pointed out it was her, not him, yelling & not allowing the other to speak.

Jeff explaining that he & Dani had returned their friendship bracelets cracked me up!! LMAO

As for Dani, she's in for a rude awakening once she returns to the real world. WTH is with her constant 'I smell something nasty' face?? She came off bitchy and childish--pretty accurate portrayal of who she really is.

Jeff winning AFHG again, LOVE it & especially loved how genuinely surprised he was :smitten:

Adam voting for Porsche?? He let the wrong head vote--Fara may want an explanation on that one... ;-)

GREAT ending--even if it did give Porsche $50 g's---ick. *shrugs* Oh well, can't have it all...

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,216 posts

WOW..........Kalia played DANI's game to the END

Kalia said she is nobody's slave and I agree as she is an idiot with a huge chip on her shoulder :animated_rotfl:

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,823 posts

Yep Dick is about to interview people as well in just a minute on his site.

I watch ED because he's going to wreck Adams world. Can't wait!

Oooh yay. What's his site?

TempletonPeck

TempletonPeck

TempletonPeck

• LFU
  • 500 posts
I almost felt bad for Daniele when Dick was talking, it looked like she was going to cry there for a minute.

I can't disagree with him though, she played a pretty bad game. She was sitting pretty with that alliance, whether she liked them or not.

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts

Seriously Danielle is such a joke. She was so furious that entire time it's hilarious and ED telling her how dumb she was made it better. Adam, your a bitter tool and people dislike you EVEN MORE for voting for P to win over Rachel. Never have to see him again = happy

Me too!

Adam, Kalia, Porsche and Voldemort SUCK!!!! :furious3:

:devilish:

Love you Jordan, Jeff, Rachel :smitten:

kitty

kitty

• Pip
  • 151 posts
Congratulations to Rachel and Jeff on their wins. I've recorded it and now can go and watch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users