BB 13 Finale Night - Sept. 14th 9:30EST

Dade

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see the finale is no longer 2 hours

but if they are going to keep up this half ass finale show they should keep it down to hour time

way too much wasted time during bb finale

for a finale show it doesnt feels like one

survivor and many other reality shows do a better job with their finale then bb :animated_bouncy:

i see the finale is no longer 2 hours

but if they are going to keep up this half ass finale show they should keep it down to hour time

way too much wasted time during bb finale

for a finale show it doesnt feels like one

survivor and many other reality shows do a better job with their finale then bb :animated_bouncy:

I agree. Survivor finale is awesome :)

The last show they're selling tickets for(waiting listed) is Thursday September 8th, but the "wrap party", which is USUALLY after the LAST SHOW is on the 15th and Survivor starts on the 14th...more info = more confusion!! lol

i cant wait to get this season over with

i am ready for football season :footballhelmet: so i can move on to something else

i wasnt really thrill having has been back on the show :animated_bouncy:

UVP, not a Survivor fan?

i use to be a big fan of survivor

but i stop watching after the first allstar edition after amber won the show (boston rob was robbed)

the multiple editions per year turned me off

it got to be a bit much for me so i stopped watching all together

if it was just one edition per year i would have kept on watching :animated_bouncy:

I know I WONT be there until the last 5 mins to see the REAL winner get AP...Lets just hope america gets it right this year~!

So far she's made the show for me. I think she'll pull it together and win POV this week. She HAS to or this season is shot imo.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so with you!!! I know everyone here loves J/J, but for God's sake don't bring anyone back again!!!

Unfortunately I think this will be the constant trend--even on Survivor. How many times are we going to have to put up with Coach? :animated_shocking:

So this season has just been filled with ups and downs and ups and downs again. I swear every time you think one group is in complete control the other group or person pulls of the competition win they absolutely had to have. It all really starts way back the week Brendon comes back.

Brendon comes back and Kalia looks like an absolute idiot for sending out Lawon. It appears the vets are set to dominate. All hope appears lost until Daniele wins HOH.

Then the next week the Vet's side really could use a win to stop the momentum of the Dani alliance which won 3 straight HOH's Jeff pulls it off.

It seems like the Vet's alliance is set to dominate with little hope for Daniele's alliance without their leader. Kalia and Porsche pull of huge competition wins in a double eviction.

It appears Jordan and especially Rachel are pretty much toast with no hope. Then the twist of course, but even without the twist. Rachel pulls of two huge competition wins when she absolutely has too. Which appears to push Jorchel really close to making final 2 together.

I really thought the roller coaster was over the odds seemed well against Porsche. 3 to 1 with Adam winning HOH. I guess I should know better and in fitting fashion. When she absolutely had to have it Porsche wins POV.

This season sure has been a roller coaster ride with one constant the team or person that absolutely needs to win and seems very unlikely too win. Pulls of the shocker and wins the big competition.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Agree or disagree? I really can't remember a season where this happened so frequently. I will say this season has been much better then BB12 which besides for Lane and Brit was pretty lame!

No Kidding, I've never like Coach.

Survivor is a total joke in my book. I haven't watched in 4 or 5 years now. Every time I see an add for a new season there bringing someone back really. I have no problem with someone getting a second chance, but beyond that I have to question it.

That's why as much as I love Jeff, Jordan, Janelle, Dr. Will, etc I hope to never see them again on Big Brother, because 3 times or more is too much!! In fact I really only want to see returning players to BB on an all stars season.

Some of these reality stars need to get a real job and see what it's like to work in the real world. Such as Boston Slob lol. How many times was he on Survivor 4 times or something? Ridiculous. I can see it now Survivor 100: Boston Rob's 50th season at 50 years old lol.

I am sorry just gets old after awhile and pathetic to be honest that someone can comeback more then 2 times let alone 3 to 4 times.

Yeah ole Rob and Amber have it made. She won, he won, CBS paid for and aired their wedding....give me a break. Enough is enough. Get real people with no jobs or average jobs, homeless people, people who could totally change their lives to have the money. Give me a Muslim who wears a head wrap, a fat person, a midget. Give me the real world because hot young models on every single show don't cut it for me. I haven't watched Survivor in years now. They throw in 1 or 2 older people and make a cast of swim suit models and calendar boys. I just can't connect with that.

Yeah ole Rob and Amber have it made. She won, he won, CBS paid for and aired their wedding....give me a break. Enough is enough. Get real people with no jobs or average jobs, homeless people, people who could totally change their lives to have the money. Give me a Muslim who wears a head wrap, a fat person, a midget. Give me the real world because hot young models on every single show don't cut it for me. I haven't watched Survivor in years now. They throw in 1 or 2 older people and make a cast of swim suit models and calendar boys. I just can't connect with that.

^^

I agree. Survivor used to cast a far more diverse group than they do now. If you look back at the early seasons they usually only cast 1 'hottie' of each gender on each tribe. The rest were mostly interesting people. For instance I just watched Survivor Africa (thanks to CBS releasing it on DVD at long last) and other than perhaps Jessie and maybe Kim P, the entire cast were interesting, not all likable certainly, but at least 14 out of 16 were interesting people. Nowadays we're lucky to 6 out of 20 that are compelling and that includes 'returning' players. I realize that the show has been on for more than 10 years now, but I can't believe America has run out of characters to such a degree that we have to resort to just casting as many pretty people as we can find to keep people watching.

Last season was imo the worst (or at least one of the two worst)season of Survivor I've ever suffered through. From early on it seemed like nobody was really playing Survivor on Ometepe other than Francesca and Kristina and they were out early for that very reason. The rest were just there for the ride. Some of the Zaps were playing, but they got Pagonged so it didn't matter.

In complete fairness it does look like Survivor cast a lot of actual fans for the upcoming season and a few of them even seem to have personality. And there is no way a season with Coach on it could be nearly the dud last season was with Rob & Russell.

As for Big Brother (since this is its forum after all) this season started out with a dubious twist, but with a lot of potential for drama, but for me the air kind of came out of the tires immediately when they lost Dick before live feeds even began. It was never as exciting after that and now the show as practically ground to a halt with this final three. I agree it would've been great to see Jeff, Dani and Rachel battle it out in the end, but that's Big Brother. The big dogs take each other out and the 'floaters' kick back and wait for the competition to leave and then they take the money. It's not like it hasn't happen before and I'm sure it will happen again.

I loved the suggestion above that BB give cash to the player who wins every HOH/POV comp to keep people like Adam from throwing most of them. Sadly BB is just too cheap to do it.

If you would've told me three months ago that I would be sitting here pulling for Rachel 'don't you get between me and my man' Reilly to win Big Brother 13... has it come to this? lol

Archived