Dade

BB 13 Finale Night - Sept. 14th 9:30EST

suprise lawon didnt get air play also! Go the DONATOS!!!! :party_smilie: They rock!!! cant wait to see the after show! I just hope Dick is sober this time!

Dani seems to relish that neither her dad or Jeff like her game play......sweetie, you'll never win anything if you keep playing AGAINST something rather than FOR something.

wonder who did adam vote for :animated_bouncy:

Wow Dani and Kalia bitter? Shocker

Jordan was smiling so happy in the back ground!!!!!!! :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

She knew when she heard Shelly's vote that Rachel had it...Rachel did too. So glad Jordan was happy for her!

jeff wins american choice

who didnt see that coming :animated_bouncy:

4-3 vote seem to be a trend

last year was 4-3 :animated_bouncy:

Adam voted for Porsche? wow

Wow Dani and Kalia bitter? Shocker

What was it that Danielle says?? Bitter, party of two. Bitches to the end!!!

jeff wins american choice

who didnt see that coming :animated_bouncy:

4-3 vote seem to be a trend

last year was 4-3 :animated_bouncy:

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, makes me happy that the REAL vets took home 525k+........I guess the newbies+dani can be happy they got $50k and gave it to Porche :animated_rotfl:

Adam either voted that way b/c he wanted a newbie to win, or he was mad Rachel did not take him to the end. Way to redeem yourself Shelly!

Adam voted for Porsche? wow

i thought he would sense the moment in the room buzzing for rachel win and vote rachel

i thought final vote would be 5-2 :animated_bouncy:

Well, makes me happy that the REAL vets took home 525k+........I guess the newbies+dani can be happy they got $50k and gave it to Porche :animated_rotfl:

And Porsche won 10k and had to give half of it to Kalia...LOL! Jeff gets just 15k less than Porsche for what...5th or 6th place! :animated_rotfl:

WOW......who'd have thought SHELLY would be the deciding vote & give it to RACHEL!!!!

Maybe she's a liar but at least she's not an evil, resentful bitch like dani, kalia & adam :animated_rotfl:

Haha good point. Actually the vets came in with 25K each. Glad none of the newbs knew that. :P

WOW......who'd have thought SHELLY would be the deciding vote & give it to RACHEL!!!!

Maybe she's a liar but at least she's not an evil, resentful bitch like dani, kalia & adam :animated_rotfl:

Shelly redemption! :party_smilie:

i figured she would vote rachel :animated_bouncy: