BB 13 Finale Night - Sept. 14th 9:30EST

Dade

Well, makes me happy that the REAL vets took home 525k+........I guess the newbies+dani can be happy they got $50k and gave it to Porche :animated_rotfl:

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

I agree. Thrilled Jeff won AC and very happy a player that truly deserved the big money won. Congrats Rachel!

I was disgusted by Danielle's remark when she voted and the snotty look she kept on her face throughout the rest of the show. What a brat. She's so bitter. Her catchphrase should be "bitter's better" because that seems to be what makes her tick.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figured she would vote rachel :animated_bouncy:

Yeah. She knew it would redeem her and it has; somewhat. Thank goodness that she didn't vote for Porsche. I was freaked when Rachel took Porsche with her but that's Rachel. Keeps her word. Porsche wouldn't have, I don't think.

Danielle is one silly, bitter, unhappy woman. Adam is a mess. Kalia......hope I never see her on anything again.

I love Kalia's statement about playing for herself she basically knew Porsche did nothing but voted for her anyway because Daniele was. And what is up with Adam. Being a huge fan of the show like he says he is and almost letting Porsche win the WHOLE GAME? Woah.

I love Kalia's statement about playing for herself she basically knew Porsche did nothing but voted for her anyway because Daniele was. And what is up with Adam. Being a huge fan of the show like he says he is and almost letting Porsche win the WHOLE GAME? Woah.

I know! And when Kalia asked Porsche to name what her big moves in the game were, Porsche basically said, "I got the golden key." Then Kalia votes for her to win! So thankful Kalia, Porsche and Adam are gone forever. If they're ever asked to come back, BB would be very desperate and it would probably be time to cancel the show.

He's a hypocrite. He changed his mind when Rachel said something that rubbed him the wrong way. So much for this piece of s**t voting based on gameplay. Complete turd, and delusional that he thinks he would have won the game.

So waiting for the backyard interviews on Real Player

Do we get to see these? I never watched the feeds after finale night before so I didn't know they existed. Awwww I miss Rachel already, lol.

i thought he would sense the moment in the room buzzing for rachel win and vote rachel

i thought final vote would be 5-2 :animated_bouncy:

I thought the same that he would vote for Big Red . Adam in the end was a putz and how about that classy shirt that is on truck tire flaps . :animated_rotfl: One time he said that he told an executive of BB that had some food left on her mouth in the elevator that she had the money shot . I believe it now :animated_rotfl:

Say what you will about Shelly but she had class in the end and voted for the best player .

Fantastic finale!! I was on pins & needles until Rachel won the final HoH--then I was STOKED, as I knew she should win. Loved the chitter chatter of the jury--I'd forgotten how much Kalia likes the sound of her own voice. Loved that Jeff called her on her 'bully' BS when he accurately pointed out it was her, not him, yelling & not allowing the other to speak.

Jeff explaining that he & Dani had returned their friendship bracelets cracked me up!! LMAO

As for Dani, she's in for a rude awakening once she returns to the real world. WTH is with her constant 'I smell something nasty' face?? She came off bitchy and childish--pretty accurate portrayal of who she really is.

Jeff winning AFHG again, LOVE it & especially loved how genuinely surprised he was :smitten:

Adam voting for Porsche?? He let the wrong head vote--Fara may want an explanation on that one... ;-)

GREAT ending--even if it did give Porsche $50 g's---ick. *shrugs* Oh well, can't have it all...

Seriously Danielle is such a joke. She was so furious that entire time it's hilarious and ED telling her how dumb she was made it better. Adam, your a bitter tool and people dislike you EVEN MORE for voting for P to win over Rachel. Never have to see him again = happy

Me too!

Adam, Kalia, Porsche and Voldemort SUCK!!!! :furious3:

:devilish:

Love you Jordan, Jeff, Rachel :smitten:

Archived