• Created
  • Last Reply

wonder who did adam vote for :animated_bouncy:

jeff wins american choice

who didnt see that coming :animated_bouncy:

4-3 vote seem to be a trend

last year was 4-3 :animated_bouncy:

Adam voted for Porsche? wow

i thought he would sense the moment in the room buzzing for rachel win and vote rachel

i thought final vote would be 5-2 :animated_bouncy:

Well, makes me happy that the REAL vets took home 525k+........I guess the newbies+dani can be happy they got $50k and gave it to Porche :animated_rotfl:

And Porsche won 10k and had to give half of it to Kalia...LOL! Jeff gets just 15k less than Porsche for what...5th or 6th place! :animated_rotfl:

Well, makes me happy that the REAL vets took home 525k+........I guess the newbies+dani can be happy they got $50k and gave it to Porche :animated_rotfl:

Haha good point. Actually the vets came in with 25K each. Glad none of the newbs knew that. :P

WOW......who'd have thought SHELLY would be the deciding vote & give it to RACHEL!!!!

Maybe she's a liar but at least she's not an evil, resentful bitch like dani, kalia & adam :animated_rotfl:

Shelly redemption! :party_smilie:

WOW......who'd have thought SHELLY would be the deciding vote & give it to RACHEL!!!!

Maybe she's a liar but at least she's not an evil, resentful bitch like dani, kalia & adam :animated_rotfl:

i figured she would vote rachel :animated_bouncy:

Archived