BB 13 Finale Night - Sept. 14th 9:30EST

Dade

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like Survivor but now I think it is boring.

I'm a big Survivor fan too but I personally think it is a weaker show in most ways. I think it is much better having only two people that can be voted out each week. It makes it so alliances are constantly shifting and being broken up and it is fascinating watching former friends/alliance members having to suddenly campaign against each other. In Survivor, you often have a group of people that aren't in the major alliance and only one can have immunity so they just get picked off one by one and there

I would think Shelly was defending Adam, not Rachel???

Yeah, of course it's not certain and CBS will obviously want to lead our assumptions however they wish to. But her comment that Kalia and Porsche were playing Daniele's game gives me just a glimmer of hope that she might be basing her vote on gameplay tonight instead of who she likes/dislikes more. I realize it's a longshot but it'll be interesting to see either way. I really can't wait. The jury deliberating is one of the best parts of the finale for me.

I don't know about anyone else... but I hate that we don't get to know who wins this final challenge before the last show.

I feel like doing what that guy did in the movie "Network".

" Everyone go to the window, open it and yell ... :angry2: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE "...

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah, of course it's not certain and CBS will obviously want to lead our assumptions however they wish to. But her comment that Kalia and Porsche were playing Daniele's game gives me just a glimmer of hope that she might be basing her vote on gameplay tonight instead of who she likes/dislikes more. I realize it's a longshot but it'll be interesting to see either way. I really can't wait. The jury deliberating is one of the best parts of the finale for me.

Totally agree... especially the last line! :)

I know the majority want Rachel to win but I'll laugh myself silly if Porsche and Adam end up being final two. For me it would be funny to see Rachel, having done all the stuff she's has only to be sent out of the house as the last evicted HG. Even if you hated Porsche and Adam's game they did make it to final three. They should at least get props for that! animated_rotfl.gif

I can't wait to see the jury members duking it out tonight. That is one of my favorite parts of the show. They're all soooo bitter they got kicked out of the house they don't want to vote for anybody. smilielol.gif

I know the majority want Rachel to win but I'll laugh myself silly if Porsche and Adam end up being final two. For me it would be funny to see Rachel, having done all the stuff she's has only to be sent out of the house as the last evicted HG. Even if you hated Porsche and Adam's game they did make it to final three. They should at least get props for that! animated_rotfl.gif

I can't wait to see the jury members duking it out tonight. That is one of my favorite parts of the show. They're all soooo bitter they got kicked out of the house they don't want to vote for anybody. smilielol.gif

I'll laugh myself silly if Porsche wins final HOH and takes Adam...after he told her she has his vote even if she evicts him. That would be reallllly stupid of her.

Moxie quote: "I know the majority want Rachel to win but I'll laugh myself silly if Porsche and Adam end up being final two. For me it would be funny to see Rachel, having done all the stuff she's has only to be sent out of the house as the last evicted HG."

Even if she doesn't win... at least she comes away with people having a little bit

better opinion of her.

She really changed for the better after Brendon left.

Hope she's learned from being on BB this time.

hmmmmm...I must have watched a different clip. All I saw was Jeff's arm and hand resting on Jordan's leg. :animated_rotfl:

Okay, I watched again. Kalia played her own game...that's a good one. :smilielol::cookoo: She didn't have a clue how to play the game at all without Dani. The woman evicted one of her own alliance members because Shelly convinced her it would be a grand idea to do so. That was her great move on her own as hoh.

I hope it's a good show tonite. Glad the season is over though.

Archived