Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor: South Pacific

I thought Survivor was locked down pretty tight and didn't much leak, but I guess it would be pretty hard to keep everyone quiet about the elimination order.

Without naming names, some of the survivors, current and previous, are the types that couldn't keep it a secret even if they were paid 1 million to be quiet; some how, some way, they would blurt out "Yeah, the final two are YYYY & XXX, but don't tell anyone OK?"

No doubt their contracts prohibit them from talking about the the events until after the winner has been announced, but it is still hard to imagine that they wouldn't talk about it with their wife\husband\best friend\etc; its just human nature to spill the beans with a few really close people.

someone's been blabbing.....'cause there is a very reliable source out there.

Not here but elsewhere accidentally read a spoiler (no forewarning). I hate having the suspense taken away. :(

Don't you hate that sisu, I have to make sure I stay off the net til I watch on west coast time or I'll be screwed

Well, I read the spoiler elsewhere and I am not a happy camper. Won't be watching this mess again.

Pinkie, did you manage to remain spoiler-free?

The final ending often doesn't work out they way I want. That's a given. All in all, I enjoyed this season.

WTH is ONE WORLD? The village idiots are always on the same island. Apparently they're to be just squished closer?

Guest 6Borders

I'm GLAD it's over!! Wonder what returning players we will have to suffer thru next season!!

Pinkie, did you manage to remain spoiler-free?

The final ending often doesn't work out they way I want. That's a given. All in all, I enjoyed this season.

I did manage to stay spoiler free, I wanted Coach to win, but it's ok that he didn't.....it was actually pretty funny my friend was here watching the show and her work does a Survivor pool and she actually won the $200 cause she picked Sophie's name, so we enjoyed it lol

Sign in to follow this