Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/14

CGB999

Hi new here and I have a question.

I was watching the feeds from yesterday 8/12 @ 7:10 BBT feed 3 & 4. Brenchel was whispering to each other, Rachel mentioned she knew some stuff for a fact cause "Brenda" told her and then she also mentioned "Bridget". Brendon kept telling her to be quite and sushing her.

So who is Brenda and Bridget? anyone know....sounds like production is tipping Rachel off on some stuff

Hi new here and I have a question.

I was watching the feeds from yesterday 8/12 @ 7:10 BBT feed 3 & 4. Brenchel was whispering to each other, Rachel mentioned she knew some stuff for a fact cause "Brenda" told her and then she also mentioned "Bridget". Brendon kept telling her to be quite and sushing her.

So who is Brenda and Bridget? anyone know....sounds like production is tipping Rachel off on some stuff

welcome cgb...yah its DR ppl influencing her and her game...

I can't imagine production telling her anything to really help her. They probably tell her things to make her look at all sides of an equation but I doubt she's a production favorite (considering the cameras wouldn't even look at her one day last week when she wanted to profess her undying love to Brendon).

Last night, while B/R were having their paranoid delusional lovefest in the hammock, Rachel was completely convinced that J/J had already turned on them (even though they voted to keep Rachel last Thursday) and Brendon said Jeff had the mental capacity of a "neanderTal." :D Rachel went on and on about what an absolutely useless alliance J/J are. They're all alone, fighting for survival, blah, blah. The J/J/B/R alliance is done. I hope they vote Brendon out Thursday. B/R are a disaster together and useless apart.

I am happy to say that Adam is being very honest. He is rebutting their case. They keep telling Adam they need to keep Brendon to get rid of Dani. They are so full of desperation. Adam did tell Brendon a few times that he (Brendon) was a bigger competitor and threat to him.

They are tag teaming him and talking a mile a minute.

Poor Adam

I am happy to say that Adam is being very honest. He is rebutting their case. They keep telling Adam they need to keep Brendon to get rid of Dani. They are so full of desperation. Adam did tell Brendon a few times that he (Brendon) was a bigger competitor and threat to him.

They are tag teaming him and talking a mile a minute.

Poor Adam

He really is holding his own, good for Adam. But if they do send Brendon home they have GOT to win HOH next week and get Danielle out.

Adam went in the kitchen and Brendon laid into Rachael to keep her mouth shut. They are having a big argument. LOL

:fish:

It was great what I could hear. Adam's mic was still on and he was talking to Shelly.

LMAO, Rachel is talking like a crazy person and Brendon is just rubbing his head and moaning. Good stuff!

OMG, Brendon really getting onto Rachel, catching her in lies, telling her to keep her effing mouth short.

Rachel knows that Brendon is right so she starts crying so he will stop being honest with her.

94351182.jpg

Did you HEAR the way he was talking to her? He is a total asshat! I agree that Rach doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut but people I know would not berate and belittle the person they 'love' like that....

Did you HEAR the way he was talking to her? He is a total asshat! I agree that Rach doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut but people I know would not berate and belittle the person they 'love' like that....

I don't know anybody like Rachel so I can't say that I wouldn't do the same. Hell, I'm screaming STFU to my monitor as it is!

ANYONE who thinks B/R aren't throwing J/J under the bus should watch BBAD tonight, OR check out flashback at about 9:20BBT - not sure which cam since I am watching AD, but the wheels on the bus are going round and round!

edit - cams 1 and 2

Just tried to post that convo on the Updates.

You have to see it to understand this conversation.

Certainly sounds like throwing J and J under the bus to me.

But... it's a game and they're trying to survive another week as a pair

any way they can.

OMG, the worst hour of my life.......I always mute B/R talking but of course wanted to hear their pitch to dani :animated_scratchchin:

Not only did they throw J/J under the bus, they backed it up and rolled over them again..."JEFF is disrespectful & talks down to women", is just one of the insane comments Brendon made.....WTF were YOU doing all day?

But I digress, they certainly brought their case.......over & over again......we are with you, we realize our mistake in not voting Jeff out when you came to us,blah blah blah.........if you do put one of us up, please help us get the votes to stay, blah, blah blah.

And, through it all, dani held true to what she told Kalia (when your HOH, never talk, just listen)......I'm not a dani fan, but she held true to that......she NEVER said more than yes, sure, hmmmm, of course. So who knows.

ITA, Ivgal! Brenchel are lecturing to Dani like it is not her HOH but theirs? They are so condescending. Dani's a big girl and will do whatever she damn well pleases. Meanwhile, Jeffordon are much more laid back. Less is more when dealing with a player like Dani.

And, BTW, I don't hate Brenchel. I just think their approach is too heavy handed. And I don't hate any of these people, nor do I have the slightest desire to meet any. It's all about gameplay. If Jeff screwed up for going for the money instead of the veto, then that's his little red wagon. Brenchel over think EVERYTHING. Again, less is more.

ITA Len, I don't "hate" or "love" any of them, the only reason I've ever watched is for the entertainment........summer is my "vacation time" and I get stressed every year at this time, not knowing what situation I'm going into for next year.......so, I "deal" with the stress by becoming obsessed with BB.,lol.

I do have to admit,since Jeff caught my eye, and really has made BB more interesting for me :food-smiley-005:

It's a great way to avoid stress without the aid of "chemicals"...I wonder how many of these idiot HGs are gonna have the runs after eating that grotesque crap Rachel made? Kalia and Adam are tied for biggest pigs.

ITA, Len.....also, does Shelly have some magic power or something/......I hate all this "KUMBIA" crap.....I don't watch BB to see Shelly holding court, second time today, WTF happened? Shelly has been the biggest liar in the whole game, I kept watching to see the s*** hit the wall.....and, she loses POV, Jordan gives her a phone call and everyone in the house wants to either be her or be next to her.......WTF?

Archived