• Adam
    • Shelly
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani's forte in BB8 was winning POVs when her butt was on the line. Maybe she let someone else win to make her look less the bad guy. But if she does BD Brennon, this will be fabulous TV.

The angst, the hatred...

Why would you take a phone call from home, because if Shelly didn't win veto she was going to go home? I don't get it?

What is with these newbies and veto's this year. Veto = only guarantee in the house.

Why would you take a phone call from home, because if Shelly didn't win veto she was going to go home? I don't get it?

What is with these newbies and veto's this year. Veto = only guarantee in the house.

Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like Shelly? Hoping she goes home, the sooner she gets there she can explain to her daughter why she has lied throughout the game, yea yea I get it, to play BB you almost have to lie, withhold or avoid the truth, etc However, with her holier than though attitude about NOT telling lies is probably the bigger "whopper" she's told to date....

Am I the ONLY one who doesn't like Shelly? Hoping she goes home, the sooner she gets there she can explain to her daughter why she has lied throughout the game, yea yea I get it, to play BB you almost have to lie, withhold or avoid the truth, etc However, with her holier than though attitude about NOT telling lies is probably the bigger "whopper" she's told to date....

There are a couple other people that share your views. animated_bouncy.gif

You're not the only one babyd611... Morty can't stand her either.

Archived