• Adam
    • Shelly
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe there's still no word on the winner. BB prob gave them all a dollar for every minute they could go without spilling the beans to the feed watchers. LOL

adam won pov :animated_bouncy:

She's going to backdoor Brendon.

She and B&R talked & made a 'secret deal' because they would have the power in the house & to pretend like they still hate each other... Bren told Dani to tell everyone that she is going to back door him... I don't know if she is going with the plan or is really going to do it because it would be a good deal.... Still not sure if Dani won it....

ADAM won the POV!!!!

Sorry, I edited that....... sounds like dani OR Adam won from the convo between Jordan & Adam, sorry.....ADAM, just confirmed, HE WON.....THIS time for sure!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Glad it was him instead of Danielle. Not that it makes a big difference in the outcome but I just didn't want her to get the big(er) head. LOL!

She and B&R talked & made a 'secret deal' because they would have the power in the house & to pretend like they still hate each other... Bren told Dani to tell everyone that she is going to back door him... I don't know if she is going with the plan or is really going to do it because it would be a good deal.... Still not sure if Dani won it....

ADAM won the POV!!!!

We won't really know until we see her diary rooms tomorrow night.

I wouldn't be surprised if she puts up Rachel. I know the arrangement is Brendon, but she despises Rachel more than Brendon.

Ya know, I am NOT a fan of Dani's. At all. But by God, I will give her credit where it is due, she is kicken ass at these comps. If she had a social game like J/J (whom, yes, I adore) she would be invincible in this game. She won HoH, which to me is just ridiculous when you have SIX people in an alliance(J/J/B/R/A/S)and not one of them could win HoH OR PoV??? Good grief. Kudos to her, but her time is ticking I think--once someone from the 'other side' wins HoH, she will be backdoored. No way in hell will they voluntarily give her a chance to play.(course, her name could be picked...) These people need to get their heads outta their arses, step up & play in these comps!!!

Archived