• Shelly
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia , Adam or Dani.. to ensure Brendon goes up and goes home , I know the chace of Rachel cracking is 50/50 - she might win to avenge her man buti'm tired of "The Rachel & Brendon Show":kiss1:

They got their free housing for the summer and some money to live on (stipend )

I'm sure CBS can find even more colorful charactersto cast if they tried harder

It really sucks that neither Brendon or Rachel can play because Brendon's head is at stake as much as anyone. Since I want the nominations to stay the same I guess that Jordan is the best option since she would be scared Jeff would go up. Daniele would be fine too cause then at least she is forced to decide whether she's gonna screw Brenchel or not instead of having the blood on someone else's hands. The problem is that Adam and Shelly are the only ones that are truly motivated I think...

If Shelly or Adam win and then you are going to see Brendan and Rachel all over Dani trying to get them to put up Jeff. :animated_scratchchin:

If Dani is smart she is going to see how hard core this couple is and how far they will go to win and she puts up Brendon and they vote him out.

waiting to know the results of this comp

hurry up :animated_bouncy:

Since Kalia, Dani, and Jordan have all declared that they will go for prizes (since they seem convinced it's that kind of veto comp), I'd say it's a good bet that Jeff, Adam or Shelly take this. My money is on Jeff, but Adam proved last week he can actually be competitive, so who knows.

Archived