Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/12 & 8/13

CeCiMom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not positive why she's doing this but, she had this basic conversation with Adam and Kalia too.

My hunch is... she doesn't want Jeff to win the PoV because she plans on BD'ing him. If he wins then she'll be forced to take out either Adam or Shelly and she's counting on both of them for jury votes. Ultimately she wants to take out either Jeff or Brendon and if noone comes off the block then she doesn't have any options as to which one it will be... a) Takes the B/R deal and evicts Jeff or B ) get her original target out, Brendon.

Thanks Ceci, I thought she was planning to backdoor Jeff then I read she was going to backdoor Brendon. If it's Jeff then I can understand why she wants to block him, but it wouldn't be necessary to block Jeff for that.

I think she's all over the place with it and ideas will change at a drop of a hat in there.

My hunch is... she doesn't want Jeff to win the PoV because she plans on BD'ing him.

I've been saying since nominations yesterday that she's gonna backdoor Jeff. I have a sick feeling about this if him or Jordan don't win POV.

Sounds good to me.

You know everyone that I was for at the begining of BB13 . I am against now !

I wanted a newbie to win. Now I don't care. I will say that I do not want R/B J/J to win. :blink:

Off topic......LMAO Mrs. Kravitz, great avatar Busybody,

feeds back showing kalia and porsche in bed resting :animated_bouncy:

After all, Ivgal...isn't it sort of a BB tradition that an evicted HG "magically" returned to BB House usually gets evicted the next week? Brendon should've won HOH.

Yeah what happened to him and retchel? Too bad!

Archived