Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/12 & 8/13

CeCiMom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele at this point has to let her guard down to someone. Looking from the outside in, I think she has a better chance trusting B/R over J/J, but I still think in the back of her head she trust J/J more only because of her intense hatred for B/R - stupid girl.

Daniele has the game play right in her head sometimes all except F2, where she will not stand a chance against either J or J.

Absolutely.

Yeah I don't think Jeff or especially Jordan would actually use it.

I think the biggest mystery here is whether or not Dani is going to try to win and get Brendon out or if she'd rather work with him.

I think if she wins it and uses it then she better decide right then and there which couple she wants on her side because I think she will get their allegiance for a very short while if she makes it known she's going after the other. I think she may not even fight for it and let everyone else do that since she can afford to lose either Sheldon or Adam.

kalia jeff jordan shelly adam daniele are playing in the veto :animated_bouncy:

Can you see this on the live feed? I can't wait to see who wins the veto!

we see them discussing who plays in the pov but not the actual comp itself :animated_bouncy:

Rachel's on my stupid b!tch hate list this week. She's absolutely convinced that whatever Porsche says is the gospel truth. What a delusional idiot. I'd be tickled pink to see her or Brendon out on Thursday (and for the record, I voted for Cassi to come back). Everyone's against poor B/R except Porsche.

Rachel's on my stupid b!tch hate list this week. She's absolutely convinced that whatever Porsche says is the gospel truth. What a delusional idiot. I'd be tickled pink to see her or Brendon out on Thursday (and for the record, I voted for Cassi to come back). Everyone's against poor B/R except Porsche.

Totally agree. I wanted Brendon to come back in so Danielle would be pissed but it so was NOT worth it because of the way Rachel is acting. Ugh....just want Rachel to go home this week!

I think Dani noms were spot on. It gives her time to assess the B/R offer. And, if either Adam or Shelly go to jury (probably Shelly) then she weakens J/J but, gains their trust a little by not nominating or BD'ing. (Or she just does and she originally planned and gets Brendon out.)

At the same time if next week J/J win HoH she tells them exactly what deal Brendon and Rachel proposed. If Dani is able to put the war between J/J vs B/R then they will take each other other out over the next couple weeks... leaving Dani time to cultivate a stronger alliance with K/P/A.

Then, after J/J and/or B/R have lost their duo Dani can run over the remaining house guests with her crew.

She could sail to at least F4/F5 and have a great shot at winning all the comps she needs to from there to the end.

UGH! all cameras on B/R........puleeze, just let me watxh Jeff sleep :closedeyes:

I'd even watch Danielle sleep over those two. At one point they looked at the camera and said "thanks America for voting Brendon back in". I flipped off my monitor.

flipping-the-bird.gif

At the same time if next week J/J win HoH she tells them exactly what deal Brendon and Rachel proposed. If Dani is able to put the war between J/J vs B/R then they will take each other other out over the next couple weeks... leaving Dani time to cultivate a stronger alliance with K/P/A.

Sounds good to me.

You know everyone that I was for at the begining of BB13 . I am against now !

I wanted a newbie to win. Now I don't care. I will say that I do not want R/B J/J to win. :blink:

Sounds good to me.

You know everyone that I was for at the begining of BB13 . I am against now !

I wanted a newbie to win. Now I don't care. I will say that I do not want R/B J/J to win. :blink:

Oh I want J/J to go as far as possible 'cause I can't stand Dani but, I was trying to be unbiased and look at what was best for Dani. :P

What did Dani just whisper to Shelly?

Went to flashback and she was mouthing how it was 4 against 2 in the PoV comp and that as long as Jeff or Jordan don't win then her and Adam will be fine. She also said that it's mainly Jeff that they don't want to win so, if she can block him at any point during the comp. she should.

Oh I want J/J to go as far as possible 'cause I can't stand Dani but, I was trying to be unbiased and look at what was best for Dani. :P

Went to flashback and she was mouthing how it was 4 against 2 in the PoV comp and that as long as Jeff or Jordan don't win then her and Adam will be fine. She also said that it's mainly Jeff that they don't want to win so, if she can block him at any point during the comp. she should.

So, is she trying to convince Sheldon that if noms stay the same that it's Adam they are voting out? so, why does it matter if Jeff wins POV? I'm not getting what Dani is trying to say to her.

I'm not positive why she's doing this but, she had this basic conversation with Adam and Kalia too.

My hunch is... she doesn't want Jeff to win the PoV because she plans on BD'ing him. If he wins then she'll be forced to take out either Adam or Shelly and she's counting on both of them for jury votes. Ultimately she wants to take out either Jeff or Brendon and if noone comes off the block then she doesn't have any options as to which one it will be... a) Takes the B/R deal and evicts Jeff or B ) get her original target out, Brendon.

Oh, I forgot... the other reason she wants A and S to win OR at least stop Jeff is that her and Kalia already decided they were going to take prizes (if it's that kind of comp.) So, she needs someone else besides J/J fighting for the PoV. (Dani didn't know that Jordan was already planning to take prizes too and I think at one point Jeff was but, then decided that wouldn't be the smart move.)

Archived