Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/12 & 8/13

CeCiMom

12:01 am ...

Dani talking about she would have been depressed spending her birthday alone..and kalia asks "do you think next week will be endurance"...Kalia asks what are you gonna to about Adam and Dani says he apolgized and says she isn't gonna do "anything" but will make him "crap his pants" and "even shelly" crap her pants "i don't care" and says "i'm not telling " anthing to anybody

Kalia talking about regretting trusting Shelly....

12:05 BBT Dani and Kali talking about bad decisions and are "fine" and says Lawon "is the stupiest" person In BB history...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be a tense day in the house. Nobody is going to know who's going up until they draw the keys. I think that's a good move on Dani's part. I hope she doesn't even tell Kalia what she's going to do.

I do know everybody is going to be on pins and needles and it should be fun to watch!! animated_rotfl.gif

Since we didn't vote on the have-not extras I guess they aren't going to have them this week. That will be good news for Jordan. smile.gif

It should be a tense day in the house. Nobody is going to know who's going up until they draw the keys. I think that's a good move on Dani's part. I hope she doesn't even tell Kalia what she's going to do.

I do know everybody is going to be on pins and needles and it should be fun to watch!! animated_rotfl.gif

Since we didn't vote on the have-not extras I guess they aren't going to have them this week. That will be good news for Jordan. smile.gif

She told Kalia and Porchsseroni that she was putting up Brenchel and if one comes down then she puts up Jeff. Jeff has the votes to stay.

Pow wow in HOH, Shelly & dani.......shelly works her magic once again!

Tell me! What did Shelly do? If it was just to save herself, it was pretty obvious Evil Dani was putting up Brenchel and using Jeff as a replacement anyway, just as Marty said mad.gif

moments like these is when i am glad i bought the feeds

the aftermath of nom ceremony should be good :animated_bouncy:

How long does the nomination ceremony normally last?

1 hour :animated_bouncy:

feeds back shelly and adam nommed :animated_bouncy:

it is going down in the candy room

shelly vs rachel :animated_bouncy:

Did I hear correctly, Jeff telling Shelly not to worry because he may win the POV.....OMG Jeff, if you take Shelly off the block you will be OUT....for good.....rethink that one, please.

If he wins the veto he is safe and also the person he takes off.

If he wins the veto he is safe and also the person he takes off.

But Jordan might not be. I think he is just telling shelly that to fake reassure her. He probably knows he is better off throwing the POV or winning it and leaving the noms the same.

Did they pick Veto players for the competition today?

So lets say nobody used the Veto and Shelly goes home.

Won't it be B&R & J&J and Adam against Dani, Kalia and Porshe.

I am thinking that Dani is putting a lot of trust into Brendon and Rachel on this nomination.

Daniele at this point has to let her guard down to someone. Looking from the outside in, I think she has a better chance trusting B/R over J/J, but I still think in the back of her head she trust J/J more only because of her intense hatred for B/R - stupid girl.

Daniele has the game play right in her head sometimes all except F2, where she will not stand a chance against either J or J.

Even though I'm a Dani hater that was a smart move. She's in a desperate situation and she has to trust somebody other than her two lackeys. And Brenchel are actually some of the most loyal people in the house if you ask me. J/J wants both Dani and Brenchel out so they might as well all shuffle the deck together.

Did I hear correctly, Jeff telling Shelly not to worry because he may win the POV.....OMG Jeff, if you take Shelly off the block you will be OUT....for good.....rethink that one, please.

I think whoever wins the pov is safe and cannot be nominated, but Jordan then could be in danger

Archived