8/20 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Jeff for sure won. Shelly and Kalia talking and Kalia thought she had it when she saw it was a puzzle. Shelly tells her to talk to Jeff.

Kalia thinks she is going home and Shelly says oh no you are good! Kalia says now Jeff can do whatever he wants.

Shelly tells Kalia Jeff might put Dani up and K would be safe.

Jordan only got 1 piece of the puzzle. Adam says he sucked.

Kalia sounding very desperate.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly changing sheets on the empty bed and still talking to Kalia. Says don't beat yourself up. Says Kalia has proven she can win and Shelly hasn't. If Shelly doesn't win soon she is going home. She tells Kalia to think about things going forward.

Kalia says she is busting her ass to win

Rachel telling about Brendon and Lane getting into a fight and Jeff asks if it was over her. She says yeah. Says she had to pull off Brendon and Ragan had to pull off Lane. Says they don't talk to him now.

Shelly makes something with PB&J and Jeff says really? Would you let me cook you something and Shelly says no but thank you. Jeff says You know I am a pretty good cook let me make you something but she still declines.

4:03PM Adam says after the PoV competition he went and walked around to see where everyone else was in their puzzle Jeff says Jordan didn't get omne? Adam says no Jeff laughing saying this just in Jordan can not do a puzzle Adam starts talking about the zingbot

4:05PM Jeff and Adam talking about other competitions and the costumes they worse Jeff says he still has his they make good halloween costumes

4:08PM Porsche eating in the kitchen Daniele cooking fixen to eat Shelly sitting at kitchen table waiting to get outside to smoke Jeff and Adam in the bubblegum room talking about the competition and how Adam was sprinting doing the puzzle

4:10PM Jeff saying he needs to put something in his hair this week he looks at Adam and says see all the grey then says he has to go pee and leaves the room for the wc

4:12PM Jordan Kalia and Jordan in HoH talking about Rachel going out with her friends to the bar Kalia listening to music and talking about her friends and going out to the bars too Jordan laying in bed going to sleep

4:26PM Porsche and Daniele in Have-Not room talking Daniele thinks she wll get out now Porsche says he wont do that Porsche going to sleep it looks like Daniele says her stonach is killing her Porsche says why Daniele says I am hungry

4:28PM Jordan Shelly in kitchen Shelly saying the good thing is if Daniele goes Kaliai will be a lone ranger but if she doesn't they are two strong

4:31PM Rachel and Kalia in HoH talking saying Rachel couldn't find the pointy pieces Kalia says I couldn't get mine I was like what someone dinged and Jeff was done Rachel says yeah Jeff is good at puzzles

4:32PM Rachel saying well it doesn't matter anymore we are all in jury now Kalia says yeah it's like we are so close but still far away

4:35PM talk turns to BB in other countries and how they last for 6 months Kalia says in germane there is no doors on the bathrooms Rachel says when I was in jury she was like naked all the time and when Brendon got there she told him they could make out and not put a blanket on their heads

4:40PM Jordan and Rachel in HoH alone now Jordan says I could see what you was doing in the PoV puzzle but I couldn't see anyone elses Rachel says Shelly and Adam wasn't doing good at all Jordan asking if they was throwing it Rachel says Shelly wasn't but Adam she isn't sure Jordan says Jeff snit telling me what he is doing he wants it to be a surprise

4:42PM Jordan saying to Rachel they you and Jeff are big targets and no matter what happens we have to get out them girls she says if it's between Kalia and Porsche Kalia is better at questions and Porsche is better at endurance she says you and Porsche was friends and if we keep Kalia you or Jeff would go home but if Porsche was to win HoH you and Jeff might have a chance then

4:45PM Jordan says she doesn't know what Jeff is doing but she feels safer with Porsche than with Kalia and she feels like they can work with Kalia Rachel says if Daniele goes home then Porsche and Kalia wont know what to do and Porsche would come back to us and be like hi guys

4:50PM Jordan saying lets say if Daniele or Kalia leaves then they stay a target she says I don't have a good feeling about Kalia and Jeff is aggravated with Kalia Rachel says I know I am too

4:56PM Jeff and Adam joined Jordan and Rachel in HoH Adam says will we see if the backdoor if it opens Rachel says yeah it will get lighter Adam asked if fish got fed today Jeff says yea

4:58PM BB: HG, the LD is now over Adam is excited now Jordan and Rachel talk about working out now Jordan says give me 15 minutes

5:05PM BBT: Shelly Jeff and Adam outside now smoking Adam saying how much bigger the by looks Jeff says they moved the walls Shelly asking Jordan how it feels to be in clothes she says great

5:08PM BBT: Shelly and Adam talking about the jacket and ties they had to wear in the veto competition Shelly says I picked the purple one for tony her husband Jeff says I like my peach one

5:10PM BBT: Shelly says at the beginning of the competition I was matching holes not pieces Shelly gets called to the DR she gets up says Shelly so you lost again and Adam giggles Jordan and Rachel working out in the by

5:11PM BBT: Kalia joins Adam and Jeff on the by couches Kalia says I hope it's a cat or a dog she says I rather have a dog I don't like cats they pounce and sneak up and attack

5:15PM BBT: just general talk between Adam and Kalia Jeff watching Jordan and Rachel working out

5:22PM BBT: Kalia and Adam laying on by couch Rachel and Jordan working out Jeff in the hammock watching telling them good job HG see a balloon in the sky and are looking at it Daniele Porsche asleep in Have-Not room Shelly in dr

5:31PM BBT: Shelly out of DR back outside smoking Kalia says we only have 27 days left Shelly says thank god I only have 33 packs of cigarettes left in the house and I have another 12 in my bag but when I get out of here I am going to stop for a little bit I am so sick of cigarettes right now and she keeps smoking her cigarette she lit

5:42PM BBT: general talk in by with Shelly Kalia and Adam Rachel working out Jeff going to sleep in hammock Jordan in DR Daniele and Porsche sleeping in Have-Not room

5:44PM BBT: Shelly asking Kalia if she would ever excersize with your butt to the camera as she watches Rachel work out Shelly says I could never do that then Shelly says it's amazing how many bruises you have after a competition and we get WBRB

5:56PM BBT: Kalia saying she couldn't tell her family she was going on BB so she told them she was going to go help a friend and she told her job she had a family emergency and she left to come to BB

6:06BBT

Adam said he heard Britney was at the NY audition. starts to sing...WBRB

Porsche telling Kal she found a hair in her egg salad. Kalia says they cant show her Zingbot things...WBRB

Jordan says she is trying to get rid of her hamhock. Jeff says she has toned up abit. Kalia about talking hanging out with group of guys.

Jordan asks Jeff if he is stressed. He says only for what the best move is. Jordan says they can talk tonight. Their late night chat.

6:22BBT

Jeff tells Shell she cant like us now. Jeff tells her not to push Rachel button, it comes back on them.

Shelly: he took away all my fun.

Jordan: they told Shelly to have us to put Rachel up. Jordan asks Shelly what Kalia said. Shelly says Kalia says she is going to let people know whats on her mind, tell them off.

Jeff asks Adam what he would do if he were him.

Adam: take Porsche off put up Dani. She will do what she can, take what you say, backstab you in a sec.

Adam: if you leave it the same Kalia will go.

Jeff: Dani can win every event. With out her...we can talk later.

Jordan been talking to Shelly. Shelly says you can probably get Porsche on your side more then Kalia. Jordan: if we kept Kalia she would work against us

Jeff tells Jordan about Porsche saying she needed a shower and he offered HOH shower. Kalia wanted to know why Jeff was so nice. Jeff says he wants to keep them off balance a bit.

Adam says they havent told him he can shave yet. They hate him enough he doesnt want to be a pain. Rachel, Dani and Shelly touch up makeup

Jordan and Adam working out. Kalia and Rachel going to play cards. Shelly tell Porsche she wont play cards with Rach any more, dont want a fight

Shelly says she has stork legs, Porsche eating a coffee popcycle. Kalia making slop chatting with Rachel about food.

6:38BBT

Rachel asks Kalia if Shelly pushed to put up Law.

Kalia: no. That was also before feelings were different towards others.

Rachel: I knew she was such a lyer. She took credit for Lawon going up. She tells Jeff and Jordan everything you say. Did she try to keep me?

Kalia: Lawon started running his mouth. People decided to get him out.

Rachel: she is playing this game, running her mouth.

Kalia: Not playing as well as you think, even before that with you happened ppl were questioning about her.

Rachel: can NOT stand her

Shell tells BY that Rach is in there running her mouth to Kal.

Porsche says no she is just talking with her probably.

Shelly lights a cig, puts it down, goes inside to get candy, comes back out.

Rachel: I know when ppl are playing games.

Kalia: I talk with Shelly but I dont game talk with her.

Rachel: she is up to her old tricks. Being sooo sweet. Oh they gave me phone call from home (said in sing song voice)

Kalia: thats a solid bond that will stay. Easier when you win stuff. what bothers me the most is if I go this week there are ppl that havent put their neck out.

Kalia: I dont talk game to Jeff and Jordan.

Rachel: I dont talk game to any one. I have no one.

Kalia: when I put you up I was trying to cover my bases

Kalia: I cant lie, if I stay on the block with Porsche I will go, I am a bigger threat then she is. Do what I can do, love playing the game.

Kalia: ever since things blew up I have changed how I play.

Rachel: she is up to her old tricks. When someone asks if I said it I say yup I said it.

Porsche and Shelly come in and break it up. Kalia telling Porsche what they was saying.

Kalia: Now she is walking with Jordan probably telling her what we said.

Kalia admits she had the headphones propped up so she could hear Rachel and Jordan in HOH earlier. Rachel comes in breaks it up.

7:04BBT

Kalia tells Rach that if she wants to be less of target, tone it down.

Rachel says she doesnt care anymore. espcially when people like Shelly are here.

7:10BBT

Rachel says Shellys personality changes alot.

Kalia: not really just things change, especially with the phone call.

(lots of WBRB)

7:15BBT

Jeff & Adam lifting weights.

Rachel trying to decide what to put in the brown rice she is making. She and Kalia discuss options.

Kalia says her sister is a good cook.

Adam to Jeff: if you dont put Dani up do you think she will show appriciation next week?

Jeff: I dont know. I will talk to her for sure.

Adam: I think thats why she is bumming out today. If its her and Kalia on the block she figures she is going out.

Jeff: if the trigger gets pulled she will go. would you vote for her?

Adam: yes, me, Shelly, Jordan you only need 3

Jeff: if I told her I will keep her off the block and for keeping us safe next week.

Adam: yeah yea

WBRB

I just want to thank everyone, you're all doing great this year with your updates. I especially want to thank the newbies that have just recently started posting, we really appreciate your help.

We still have gaps in our coverage, so if you're watching the feeds, don't be shy, just try posting a brief description of what's happening. And don't be afraid of overlapping coverage, or "stepping on someone's toes." The more, the better.

Just a reminder, our regular Nite Owl, StephenV is off tonight. We need people to fill in from 11:00PM to 2:00AM BBT.

-Morty

(Your welcome Morty!!!)

7:30 ish BBT

Jeff and Adam still working out. Rachel still cooking. Shelly listened to Jeffs music. Porsche eating.

Shelly goes out side tells Jeff that CD is The Bomb. WBRB

Porsche brings her pancakes outside.

Adam: she has her pancakes with the beefcackes (he strikes a pose)

Adam dumps grease on himself from the grill. Dani blow drying her hair. Shelly and Jeff keep singing...WBRB again

Adam says the Zingbot is with is wife. Who had the better wedding? The Zingbot or Brenchel. ZING!!

Kalia tells Porsche that no matter how bored people are. that nobody ever wants to play the games Rachel makes up.

Kalia doesnt know if there is anything they can do to make Dani feel better. Maybe if the veto was taken care of, she would feel safe but is now thinking worse case, plus its her period.

7:45BBT

Kal says at least they will all be in jury together, that will be a blast. Talking about how bad she is at puzzles.

Shelly asks Rachel how her dinner tastes. She says its good. She separated some of it if someone else wants some.

Kalia wonders if she can use the clippers like bikini clippers, she would use alcohol on them first. Not any diff then guys using it on each others faces.

Kalia to Porsche: Rachel & Shelly going to kill each other. would be worth it to stick around. Shelly is sick of it, I dont know if Shelly wants to be here any more.

Porsche: Shelly knows about BB, she talked about it the first 2 wks then stopped.

Shelly tells the BY group that she was folding towels when Keith finished working out, came over to the pool table and dropped his drawers to change. It was before Dick left so not on the feeds.

7:58BBT

A plane flies over, Shelly says its turning woohoo....WBRB

7:59BBT

Kalia saying she watched last season but stopped cuz she couldnt stand most of them. She liked Britney she was funny.

Shelly telling that her hair was perfectly straight before she had daughter. Shelly, Rachel and Jordan talk about Shelly being pregnant.

(Thats it for me today. Hope you enjoyed it. Some one elses turn now.)

Archived