8/20 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

11:50PM BBT

Shelly, Porsche, Dani asking about Kal. "Where is she?" "I don't know. She was doing her nails."

Shelly said she had to come inside because it was so cold outside.

Jeff comes in and Shelly tells him that his face is red. He said he was in the DR and it was embarassing.

Shelly rolled her eyes to Dani and Porsche after Jeff walked out of the room.

They ask about Kal again. Where is she?

Jordon outside telling Adam and Jeff how she told R to stop harassing Dani. Jordon told R she is the villian. Rachel insited she wasn't trying to be mean.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:00pm shell and rach goes in the kt with dani shell says an hour away till jordan gets to take off the unitard and rach says one more hour till danis birthday rach ask dani if she is excited she says yeah sure

11:02pm adam and jor in the by adam teaching jor a dance for when she takes her unitard off jeff singing and laughing jeff gets called to dr evetone goes inside but por and jor jor tells por with her hair like that it reminds me of my sister por says really por says i am just waiting to see you get out of your costume then i am going to bed

11:04pm dani in storage room with kal dani says my back hurts really bad kal says from your period as adam walks in adam says i am not on my period

11:09pm rach telling adan her thoughts on the pov they are letting jor take her costume off at midnight we picked players early so i think its gonna be a backwards spelling and they will wake us in the middle of the night rach says or a memory match shell walks back in says her back hurts rach says i am so jelouse you all get to play in the veto (rach is hosting)

11:12pm dani in storage room cutting cardboard jor and por in by talking about why she was put on the block jor says jeff wasnt sure where you was at por says when bren got put up the first time i was still hanging with ya'll jor says well after that you were with them

11:14pm por telling jor the first week she was so close to dick and trusted him but then he left and she got worried jor says yeah you was scared jor says well jeff just didnt know where you was at but he told kal that he was going to go after her after she put him up and told him to play for the veto and take yourself off so jeff told her thats why she is up

11:18pm rach in kt saying i miss brendon dani checking her slop cakes rach ask dani whats on her back she says a heating pad rach says why dani says cramps rach says are they bad dani didnt answer her so rach goes outside with jor and por adam going to go taste danis slop cakes and drops a little on the floor shell gets upset a little saying come on A

11:19pm dani and adam hug shell says it sucks that dani is on slop for her birthday and gives her a hug also dani says it isnt a big deal it was only fair

11:28pm dani rach and por in the kt rach says dani seems mad or something dani says i am fine dont worry rach says are you upset your turning 25 dani says no 25 is the beginning of life i am not upset at all my back hurts

11:30pm rach asked dani do you hate me dani says rach i dont hate you rach says is it because i eat your chocolates dani says rach i dont hate you and walks outside rach follows her outside where adam and jor is talking about jor doing a cruddy dance jor says i am not doing that

11:32pm por telling shell what happened between dani and rach shell says my god i have shoes more mature than her shell says if jeff seen that jeff would come unglued jeff doesnt play that way at all shell tells por to not be afraid of her por says im not shell says i swear i am trying hard not to go out and say something right now

11:35pm adam saying he didnt know that jor was so sassy rach says really you didnt think jor was sassy he says no rach says jor i like you that way i really do

11:37pm dani in kt telling por about the conversation with rach and how rach followed her outside she says i know she is obsessed with me but leave me alone then they talk about the slop cakes

11:39pm dani says if rach says anything else she is going to blow por says i wish i can but i am on the block and there is a reason jeff put her first just dont know what it is

11:40pm dani says you think i should just eat and take a penelty nom por says yeah all three of us and they laugh

11:42pm dani says she is getting nomination treatment por says yeah you are dani says i dont understand por says even though i am gonna win pov tomorrow you might get put up but i will vote for you to stay

11:44pm por saying rach said she was gonna eat all danis chocolates dani said i really wanna beat her head in right know i really do

11:45pm dani asking if shell is asleep por says no just laying down her back hurts dani says lets go talk to her dani and por walk in to shells room and they bash rach repeating what happened in the kitchen 15 minutes ago

11:49pm shell says she feels like she is being mean and bad she wants to take scissors and cut the stuffed dogs foot off and put it on her bed just the foot (shell hid raches stuffed dog lastnight) they are all laughing and dani says do it do it

11:53pm shell por and dani telling kali whats been going on with rach the last 30 minutes

11:57pm kali made dani a birthday hat and a sash to wear for her birthday dani says i love you and is so happy shell says kali that is Awesome kal shell and por sinf for she's a jolly good fellow and telling her happy birthday

11:59pm dani goes asking adam for her song dani going outside to see jeff jor and rach now everyone clapping and singing

12:01 BBT

Everyone outside celebrating her Bday...shelly just going on how good the sash is...."thats why you got that tin foil" {tin?..}

Shelly reminding Jordan she just has tio go to DR at midnight and Jordan "when I asked" FOTH....

12:03 BBT Just chit chatting...talking Dick...the player...

Everyone talking over each other.....

Porsche, Shelly and Dani find out where Kal has been. Kal walked in with a tin foil crown and and birthday sash with flowers on it. >loud cheering and clapping< They sing, "For she's a jolly good fellow..." Everyone loves the birthday stuff. Shelly calls Dani a princess. They start to leave the room and....

End of Big Brother After Dark

12:10 BBT

Not a lot going on Jeff and Kalia re in the kitchen..Jeff is doing dishes..or at least his own...

Outside all feeds are on this Shelly wishing BB would "let Jordan take her clothes off" as Shelly wishes she could use her own shoes for the HOH comp...{like prune face was trying to win..please}

More HOH comp talk....

Rachel is the only one who didn't know there was an "incline"..."how do you think we slid" Jeff says perplexed.....Rachel mentions DR and FOTH...

12:15 BBT the excitement continues

12:18 BBT

Kalia waddled out for a few moments to ask why no pool touney was going on and to report Dani was in DR after a bit of small talk she waddled back in...

Jordan says she is sore..

Inside Kalia and Adam exchange small talk...Kalia asks Adam to look at her shouilder and if he can see what is making her itch.....he see's a few bumps on her hide and suggest she look at in the bathroom...

12:22 BBT Outside...Shelly talking about all her self help books she reads....Shelly wants to "pass" her books to Jeff....

Shelly going on about the "Valveteen Rabbit" how motivational it is..

Shelly blabbering on about companies...and talks about success stories in business...."building a breakthrough company"

Shelly's business seminar continues...

12;27 Kalia "you should be on the apprentice"..supposedly everyone tells her that...

Jeff likes "Donald trump" SShelly says "he's brilliant..smart"

12:28 BBT Shelly talking about what she should do differently in the HOH comp..

12:29 BBT they are now talking about pool shocking...Shelly talking about Josie....

12:32 BBT

Jordan called to DR.....

Jeff says he just started his own company...and shelly tells if he uses his tax id he can get his stuff tax free at Sam's club...

Jeff's major in College was "marketing" when Kali asked him...

Shelly talks about her website company....and all the children clothes...she designed...

12:36 BBT now shelly talking about chicklet teeth and she switches to movies talk....

Inside Daniis test tasting her cake on Adam and it was unsuccessful...in the kitchen.....

12:41 BBT all feeds switch to Dani cleaning up her slop mess in the kitchen and Adam putting stuff away....

Adam is telling Dani that Rachel is upset that she's not playing in veto ...and Dani says Rachel is "getting on my last nerve" and Dani tells Adam..about when Rachel was taunting her...

12:45 BBT.. Dani grabs her fake bday flowers and BB made her take off her Bday sash because they only celebrate Bdays on Sundays...

12:47 BBT Rachel has passed out on the couch...and talk about Jordan lossing the get up...

Shelly gets up and limps "i'm in deep caca tomorrow" as she goes inside...

12:54 BBT

Adam going on about BB fans being the best fans...."even better 90210 fans' Jeff trying to get into Adam's psyche and wierd love affair of 90201....

Kalia talking about 90210...and Porsche joins in....

Adam "i was more david than dylan".....

12:57 BBT talking about old songs from 90210

Ringtones are the topic of discussion outside...

1:00 Not a lot happening Kalia tells Adam his hair is getting long...{what hair?]....Jeff yawning in boredom....

Adam back to 90210 crap...

"Melrose Place" is the hot topic...

1:03 talking about 90s Fox Tv shows..

1:05 "its time for me to take off my unitard' as she enters the BY

Calls adam to do the dance...."5 6 7 8..." FOTH

1:06 BBT this time witthout the music... and "chubby" is a word they can't say it so they hum it and its a fail..Take 2 fail..Take 3..and BB FOTH...

1;07 BBT FOTH...Feeds come back to clapping...and immediately goes back to FOTH

Jordan out of her humiltard and alot of "welcome back"

Jordan grabs her humiltard and asks BB "was that ok" and FOTH....

1:11 BBT

Back outside Jordan forgot to ask question what they will miss about the unitard and they give their answers....

Jordan happy she's back to normal...even wish Adam had is elf suit to do their dance...

1:15 BBT

everyone outside just talking...

{i'm out I'll be back in 2 days on Sunday...}

Midnight to ??? am BBT

0001 BBT Shelly yells that BB needs to call Jordan so she can take off the humilitard. Adam makes up a song for Dani and the HGs cheer.

0005 BBT HGs laughing and joking around. Keep talking about DR/Production, so got intermittent WBRB. Talkin about Evel n his late nites

0010 BBT Dani heads into the DR. Outside Adam says Dani wants to rip his bandaids off and make his nipples bleed some more.

0014 BBT HGs talking about the HoH comp. Adam & Jeff only 1s that had screws. Rach didnt know there was an incline, others surprised

0016 BBT HGs now reliving when The Hoff came in. Saying he could have been in the suit of armor, and he seemed happy from caffeine high

0021 BBT all 4 cameras on Kalia thinking she was bit on her shoulder, askin Adam to check. Adam getting ready to change clothes.

0023 BBT Shel talkin about "Are you a Fred?" and asking the others if they have read it. Giving Jeff a list to read when they get out

0026 BBT She is telling them to read "Building a breakthrough business" and how it talks about companies that start from nothing & r HUGE

0030 BBT Shelly talking about the pool not being shocked today, and how they should so it will be clear in the morning.

0033 BBT Jordan is sad, kind of mopey. She was supposed to get to remove the tutu-tard 30min ago. Waiting to be called into the DR.

0036 BBT Shelly and Jeff talking about becoming an LLC, tax id's, sams club, saving receipts, and keeping careful track in case of audit

0040 BBT Talking about the movie with Katherine Heigl & Josh Dumel and how "good" it was. and the Focker movies.

0041 BBT Dani doing dishes, Adam putting away dry ones, Porsche walking around the KT. On all 4 cams.

0044 BBT Adam tells Porsche that if the PoV is a napping contest, she and Kalia would be neck and neck. Now talking about Rach complaining that she isnt playing, and Adam says he told her he wished she wasnt playing.

0045 BBT Dani rehashing Rachel conversations from earlier to Adam.

0047 BBT Dani had to take off sash & crown. "We dont celebrate birthdays until Sunday" .."And because of Jordans thing" Dani says is why

0049 BBT They realize its nearly 1am and Porsche says she wanted to be asleep by now. Kalia said she may just go lay down.

0056 BBT They are discussing Beverly Hills, 90210. Adam says its on for 4 hrs Sat & 4 on Sun same episodes and he watches & even DVRS em.

0059 BBT Our HGs are enjoying singing, and discussing ringtones so we keep getting WBRB.

101 BBT Adam talking about going back to the gym after BB and being called the creepy guy by the ladies there.

106 BBT Talk turns to Melrose Place. Adam would go to a friends house to watch 90210, but would sit in the car until 859 because she did not like him coming in at the end of MP and yelling at the TV.

107 BBT Jordan out in the BY all excited bout taking of her tutu tard. She and Adam are doing a dance while others hum a tune for BB.

109 BBT Gotta love the WBRB with control room. Could see her "stripping" (fully clothed under tard) and tossing it to Jeff.

110 BBT Jordan heads to the DR after she is done and BB forgot to shut off her mic cause we hear, "Was that ok?" then WBRB

113 BBT Jordan comes out and asks everyone what they will miss the most about the humilitard. When they are done she says, "Ok, I think thats good enough" Shellys was when Jordan laid on the floor in front of the HHN room while she was in confinement to show it to her.

118 BBT General chit chat about Judas, Jonah. Adam starts with bad baby jokes. Jeff gooses Jordan when she heads to bed, Dani heads inside to the WCA. Shelly heading back in & heads into the WC.

119 BBT Rachel heads inside and everyone says goodnight. [[i will not lie, forgot she was there, she was so quiet.]]

120 BBT Shelly and Adam now telling Jeff about Rachel's treatment of Dani earlier.

123 BBT Jeff saying that she is keeping the target off his back. Shelly says, "Give 'em enough rope" then heads to bed. Shelly off to bed

126 BBT Rachel, Shelly and Kal in WCA scrubbing their faces before bed. Talking about Law & Order: SVU and how scary it was for Kalia

127 BBT Adam telling Jeff about Rachel being upset shes not playing PoV. He says "oh well she played everything the first few weeks"

128 BBT Adam having another cig. He and Jeff only ones outside. They are talking about what the comp may be. Saying not phys cause so many people are sore/injured after the last one.

131 BBT Shelly runs out for another quick smoke. Sounds like BB told them to get their last one in. Jeff lights up again. Cam 1 on Kal picking her nose with a tissue over her finger.

135 BBT Outside Adam & Jeff talking again about the screws on their feet. Cam 1 on Danis crotch while looking at "poo" they think was flung around the room, and possibly dried blood.

137 BBT Jeff, Adam & Shelly head in the house. Dani, Kal, Por, Adam in HHN talking about Beyonce's "Wish I was a boy" till Porsche sings.

140 BBT Jeff up in the HoH BR washing up before bed, then changing. Jordan in HoH bed.

141 BBT Dani in HNBR still, now talking about music she wants to hear for wakeup. Jeff in shower in HoH BR

148 BBT The HNBR group are now talking about Rach picking her toes. Picking on Adam for his bad baby joke he told earlier.

150 BBT Jeff & Jordan talking about tipsy Rachel (yet again rehashing the Rachel/Dani incident from earlier)

152 BBT Kal/Por/Dani saying that BB took Franklin because its not an approved toy. Also, Brendon stole Colonel Quackers from sequester

155 BBT Jeff trying to find the Saturday for this week in the fish food container. There isnt one so he took the one from next week.

157 BBT Dani trying to think of Carmen Miranda's name, but everyone else saying Charro had the fruit hat/head dress.

159 BBT Jord telling Jeff, as he rips em, about her convo with Porsche regarding nominations.

205 BBT Jeff & Jordan talking about Dani and if she will use the PoV if she wins. She could be telling Kal to throw it to her.

209 BBT girls in the HNBR talking about getting bad breath from eggs & jalapenos. Dani says she doesnt get bad breath from food.

214 BBT Jordan tells Jeff that she will try hard in the PoV. They do a fist bump and he lays his hand near her crotch, she moves it, he says he made it rain. She says "You made it rain down there?" he laughs. She wants the lights off but he says BB wont let them cause they are talking.

217 BBT Jordan thinks its really funny that last week, Dani wanted to back door Brenchel and they and Porsche didnt play PoV. This week Rachel wont be playing either.

219 BBT Lots of WBRB because Dani is singing songs from Disney's Alladin, thinking its Baloo from Jungle Book.

224 BBT Jeff & Jordan talking about what comps were for what (Cornhole, POV, etc). HNBR talking about Lion King & hyena song

227 BBT Dani Porsche and Kalia are doing a lot of singing, so there is a lot of WBRB. And in the control room, guy @ corner has itchy arm

230 BBT Jordan saying that towards the end of the game its all about knowledge and Adam is strong in those comps.

233 BBT Lights out in all rooms it looks like, cept HoH & HNBR. Jeff saying Dani is going to have a hard time if she is back doored

237 BBT Jeff turns off the light in HoH room then spills his water all over the bedside table that has the CD player on it.

237 BBT Jeff telling Jordan that if they do BD Dani that Rach would need to ZIP IT. Jord says dont tell her before! Bren would be happy!

241 BBT Jeff & Jordan talking about what they have in common. even their cheeks are hot/burning from too much sun. HNBR trying to get comfortable so they can go to sleep.

242 BBT Jordan says, "Rachel was good today... until she drank beer." Jeff says he told Adam the exact same thing.

244 BBT HNBR girls cannot seem 2 get the shirts just right on their heads, they wont stop messing with them. Kal complaining bout stomach

246 BBT Jeff & Jordan talkin about her dad. He says he really wants to hang out with her dad right now, and doesnt know why.

249 BBT Dani in the KT opening cans Cant tell what it is. She is putting whatever it is in a ziploc baggie.

250 BBT Jeff tells Jordan that if she wins the whole game again he expects a big present. Then says the eye surgery cant be topped.

251 BBT Jeff has the remote out, and is watching Dani, says he thinks she is up to no good.

253 BBT Dani says she is eating hard-boiled egg whites and olives at 3am on her birthday.

256 BBT Yet another WBRB

Im off. my lil guy had a nightmare and I need to get him back to sleep. Nite nite all!

3 am BBT: Daniele and Porsche are in the kitchen eating cake. Porsche tells her that she

8:25BBT WBRB wake up call...time to start their day.

Dani tells Kalia she has kittens in her mouth (she is not a morning person) Shelly tells Porsche she will do a great job at POV. Rachel says she will do a good job hosting for her.

Dani on a griping spree today. Needs a shower, Cold, eat cold egg yolks, early for POV, needs Midol.

Rachel and Shell guessing what POV comp will be.

Dani makes way to WC. Rachel wishes her a Happy Birthday. ADLs talking about early (or late) DR sessions

Kalia brushing her teeth gets told to put on her mic. Keeps brushing teeth. Angry voice tells her to put on her mic. She gets milk, says she is not coming out.

Shelly says once again her prediction for a late night POV was wrong.

Dani uses mirror by WC, she can rest elbows on towel rack to steady her. Shelly says its almost time for a hair appt.

Rachel called to DR: we hear....DR: Hey Hey whats goin on. Rach: Hey Hey, not much just hanging out in the BBH.

Kalia and Porsche talking. Kalia says who ever comes down he will put up Dani. Dont think Adam or Shelly are as close to Jeff & Jordan as she thought

Porsche: It sucks if Dani is BD.

Kalia: unless you are me are his target, wouldnt matter if she plays for POV.

Porsche: best scenerio: Dani wins POV, takes me off, Shelly and I vote to keep you.

Kalia: I will never trust Adam again, of all the people, he is the one I knew the least. Shelly was going to keep Law till he started stuff.

Kalia: havent heard any building outside, be surprised if its physical.

Porsche is nervous about questions, doesnt know what will be asked

Dani tells Shelly about Adam flicking boogers onto the floor. Shelly is grossed out. Who does that, better yet who talks about it!!!

9:20BBT

Dani tells Shelly Kalia had 5 eggs yesterday, Porsche had a dozen.

Shelly: it's going to be hard for Kalia, she snacks all the time.

9:30BBT

Dani eating slop. Shelly keeps asking if she wants stuff in it. Dani says no. Shelly says you are used to the natural stuff.

Shelly wants to see the sun, thinks sitting in there makes them tired. Dani says its all dark.

Rachel asks Dani if they can talk some time this week. Dani says sure.

Dani would be drinking already if she was home.

The girls have been called to DR... Jeff, Jordan and Adam are still in bed.

Porsche says she can feel her stomach getting smaller already. Dani says she has to work out.

Porsche looks at the clock 944. Thats a magazine. Dani knows the main editor, Rachel knows the owners. Its a magazine about night clubs.

Jeff is up now, he got called to DR. Shelly says they are still doing Sundays...WBRB

Adam is awake. Shelly says they have something to talk about booger boy. He asks Dani what she has been telling them.

Adam: the actually story is...when he wakes up he rubs his nose, then goes to WC and using TP he gets the big ones out.

They got the basketball game back. Shelly shooting hoops. Rachel asks Adam if he wants to play cards. He says after breakfast

(I will gladly hand it over to you kim, I am doing double duty...besides, if its posted more then once it just confirms it happened)

Dani/Shell/Adam complain about Rach asking to play cards before they even have breakfast. Dani says they should use nail polish to decorate the eggs. Adam says he had a dream they gave the egg decorating stuff.

9:50BBT

Jeff comes out of DR asks what the tension is all about. Shelly then Adam ask him if he wants to play cards. Jeff says ohh he knows now.

They joke around about being the target. Jeff says they will know what it feels like when Big Jeff is gone. Shelly says she had a taste of it last week with all the fighting.

(getting Thunderstorm...we are famous for losing power....would be advisable if someone else helped out just in case)

10:15 not much happening ... adam and rachel chit chatting in bubblegum room about baby names for brenchel babies. Rachel doesnt want to know if its a boy or girl so going with a unisex name but like Victoria for a girl. Adam suggessts Victor for a boy. Rachel likes it. Sounds powerful. Porche comes in and Adam asks if she would want to raise a family in South Beach she says no but she did an America's most Wanted episode there. She played the older sister in a reinactment about a pediphial who took a little girl (she was older sister of the girl). Rachel asks what else she's done but Porche just says she'll tell them when they get out of house. Now Adam is talking about his dream and he couldn't spell humiliating (not sure I can either - lol).

Rachel starts to talk about "when they said Jordan could take her humilitart off at 12 I thought ..." and we get WBRB for a minute. Feeds come back with Rachel saying she's sad she can't play in Veto today. Adam says don't be until you see what it is. We might have to sit in slop for an hour.

10:45 am - there was some brief conversation in the kitchen about dani needing midol and milk vs. water in slop. Porshe got called out for listening at the door to backyard. Shelly is cleaning. Dani and Porche head to HN room for nap. They are laying down and not talking and bb says "Porcha Daniel please do not obstruct your microphone." They complain they arent even talking they are sleeping and decide to sing to get even. We get WBRB.

11:04 am - Dani doing her no talking whisper ... i can't hear a thing. Dani doesn't think they'd put up Shelly they'd put up Adam. I heard he doesn't care about that I'm telling you" and "I think that's the only shot we have" from Dani but that's it. BB tell's Porche to reattach her mic. Dani says he'd put up Adam ... why would Adam be hard to evict? Dani says they won't put up Shelly. They can trust where she's going to vote more than where Adam's gonna vote. Shelly and Jordan can't win anything but Jeff and Adam will try so they need to be balls to the wall and Kalia and Porche need to throw it to Dani. They think Shelly will be easier to convice to vote the way they want than Adam would. Lots of whispering ... I can't hear. Porche says its uncomfortable to sleep on her stomache cuz of her fake boobs.

11:15AM BBT: Kalia and Shelly in kitchen. Kalia eating and complaining about how hard it was to sleep in Have-Not room. Daniele joins them. Porsche kills her. The things that come out of her mouth ... you can't write this. Daniele talking about what she ate yesterday and how now she feels like an exploding rock.

Daniele hopes it's a competition where you eat babies because she'll win.

Shelly says they need to ask for a volleyball. She thought BB said they'd give them one. Daniele says no - it's too dangerous. They could hit a camera or a mic.

Kalia talking about a dream. They talk briefly about Adam's egg painting dream.

Daniele needs to start working out tomorrow. Kalia is hungry but not hungry. Daniele is getting annoyed at herself and is waiting for midol.

Daniele leaves and Kalia complaining to Shelly how Porsche keeps saying best case scenario is if Daniele wins veto and takes Porsche down. They are now discussing who would vote for who and how Rachel will vote how Jeff wants her to vote. Kalia is starting to believe Rachel is actually a bad person. Why would you go out of your way to be mean to someone on their birthday.

Kalia in kitchen complaining to Shelly about everything from Rachel to Porsche to fixed competitions. She had the whole competition to think about how she was going on the block but now she thinks the veto is going to be made for her. She believes it. Worst case scenario is if Porsche wins. Shelly going to lay down for a bit. Kalia belching and looking for bible.

Feeds 1 and two - Daniele and Porsche napping in Have-Not; feeds 3 and 4 on Kalia showering. Fun stuff.

noon - feeds 1 and 2 on kalia eating again and 3 and 4 on Jordan stretching in HOH while Jeff naps.

12:05 pm - Jordan back in bed. It appears everyone is napping but Kalia who is sitting at kitchen counter pondering life. Dani just got up and headed to potty. (these people make ME need a nap ... sigh)

General chat going back and forth. Porsche gets up. Jeff and Jordan wake up.

12:45BBT TRIVIA

Archived