8/18 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:45

Back again.. apparently the shower started coming out green (sewage) on Jeff, so he "got the fuck out of there."

Shelly trying to clean it, everyone looks really grossed out.

Adam said that they 'need adults' help.

trivia

back again, Shelly cleaning it off in kitchen sink, tons of green everywhere!

Shelly speculates that they will have lanes in tonights hoh, since they picked numbers.

In another room, Adam also speculating lanes tonight. Jordan thinks it would be hard to spray them all, though.

7:15 BBT

Dani tells everyone they are all super close. More suds fall. Dani tells Kalia the key to the competition is to keep the pace and not to slow down. She tells her to try and slide. She also tells Porsche good job. Jordan tells Shelly to pick up the pace.

7:18 BBT

Dani tells Jordan she's doing a good job. Jordan says thanks. Everyone is moving pretty fast.

7:21 BBT

Suds have stopped. The HGs are running back and forth. Dani is watching from the sidelines.

7:28 BBT

If I had to pick a leader, I'd say Jeff by a few drops, but all HGs are pretty even. Jeff is using the slide technique to get to his bowl.

7:35 BBT

Jeff was hacking and Dani offered to get him water. Jordan complained about her eyes and we get trivia for a minute.

7:37 BBT

It appears Jeff is in the lead.

7:39 BBT

Kalia is definitely far behind. Jeff looks to be almost half way filled.

7:42 PM BBT trivia

7:48 PM BBT The feeds return. Jeff has a slight lead with Porsche coming in second. Shelly has picked up the pace and it appears that Jordan, Adam, Shelly, and Kalia are practically tied. Rachel is fearlessly running now and appears to be outpacing Porsche now and is gaining some of the ground she had lost early on. More suds.

7:50 PM BBT Jeff "what the hell is up with my lane?" The suds are practically up to his waste.

7:56 PM BBT Adam falls but he is fine. Jeff asks Daniele to bring him his water bottle and she slips and falls but is okay and gets back up quickly. The suds are waist high on everyone now and it looks like they are running through a fog. Porsche looks very winded and Jeff is breathing loudly. He is still in the lead.

8:00 PM BBT Jeff is about 75% and Rachel is very close to taking 2nd away from Porsche. Adam takes a tumble again and either he can't find his measuring cup under the mountain of suds or it went flying. Daniele gives him another.

8:05 PM BBT There is very little talk during the comp. Kalia, Jordan, Adam, and Shelly are still practically dead even. Porsche and Rachel are still neck and neck behind Jeff. Jeff is still very hard at it and we keep hearing *uck every few minutes. The lanes are mostly clear now except for huge piles of suds forming around the bases of the bowls. The look like they are perched on snow drifts.

8:09 PM BBT Trivia

8:12 PM BBT Feeds return with Jeff at about 80%-85% percent. It seems that he has a really steady pace and it is only taking 7-8 seconds to dip the cup, run the lane, empty the cup, and return to dip again. (I've been counting and no one else is that consistant time and time again-Goldylucks)

8:15 PM BBT Daniele informs Shelly she is spilling down the side and is missing the hole. Shelly "thanks, you are great for my competitive ego." Daniele "Jeff is almost there." Trivia

8:20 PM BBT Feeds return for just a brief enough time for us to see Jeff removing his ping pong ball. Daniele "Jeff is the winner" and back to trivia again.

8:23 PM BBT Feeds return. Everyone is drinking water and trying to get the suds out of their mouth. Jeff is talking about his abs and expecting they are going to be very sore tomorrow. Daniele downplays the competition telling everyone that in her season her similar competition was with huge gumball size containers that they had to fill with tiny little teacups. Shelly "my back may never be the same after that one." Everyone is talking at once so it is hard to follow. Jordan tells Rachel that she (Porsche) was pacing Jordan. When she sped up Porsche sped up. When she slowed down Porsche slowed down. She says after that she intentionally slowed down more often.

8:27 PM BBT They are trying to estimate how far they traveled. Jeff in all his infinate wisdom estimates they only traveled one mile. He is shot down by everyone. Everyone begins to move around with water bottles and towels.

8:37 PM BBT Several of the HGs are in the kitchen discussing how much the suds burned their eyes. Jeff says that at one point he had one spot that was burning so bad he almost wiped it away with the "purple water". Back to TRIVIA.

8:16pm BBT - Dani was telling Shelly that her stuff was leaking off the side to pour it more in the top, Shelly says thanks your good for my competitive side.

8:17pm BBT Dani announces that "Jeff is almost there. That's what she says." You hear Adam say "Hey".. they show Dani standing there rocking back and forth watching and then we get Trivia

8:22pm BBT feeds come back and Dani announces "And Jeff is the winner" Adam says good job Jeff and someone gives Jeff a high five then Dani says "Micheal you want me to wait?" and we get Trivia

8:25 BBT

Porsche looks worried. Rachel is sitting next to her. Dani is saying the fishbowls were bigger during her season and they had to use teas cups.

Trivia.

8:26 BBT

Jordan tells Rachel she is happy and how she was doing well at first. Rachel mentions Porsche and Jordan says when she would speed up, so would Porsche. Rachel says to send Porsche home and laughs.

8:26 BBT

Adam and Jeff are smoking. Adam says 2010 Adam wouldn't have been able to do that, but 2011 Adam can.

Rachel goes over to Jeff and they wonder how long they were running. Jeff doesn't know why he's smoking right now, as it's pretty gross, but calls it like a celebritory cigar.

8:24pm BBT - feeds back and everyone talking about how their thighs are going to be hurting and everyone is drinking water, Dani telling Rachel how she explained to shelly why hers was leaking and no one Else was, because shelly wasn't getting it right in the top. Shelly then says her back will never be the same again... Jeff talking about how those damn bubbles and he swallowed a big one, that is what made him choke and cough. Jordan and Rach talking and Jordan talking about how either Kahlia or Porche were keeping up with her and at some point she just slowed down when she wasn't going to win... Now everyone talking about their eyes burning from the bubbles... Adam says in 2010 he would have died, 2011 I did good. They are all wondering how long they were doing that for and Adam yells "can anyone tell me how that was?" no one answers... Rach says at least an hour. jeff says I don't know why I'm smoking right now, Iguess like a celbratory cigar." Jeff sees Adam rubbing his head and says oh yeah you wiped out. they all just start talking about random stuff and at 8:31pm BBt we get Trivia again.

(off to bed peeps... xxxo)

8:55 BBT

Dani, Kalia and Shelly talking about Rachel. Dani says that Rachel thinks that Julie hates her and Shelly says she does. Dani leaves.

Kalia mentions about one of them winning the veto, pulling off a nominee and getting Jeff to nominate Rachel. Shelly says she'll talk to J/J, but will give them tonight to celebrate. Kalia says Rachel will be the first one to run up and talk to Jeff.

Trivia.

Archived