8/17 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

10:10 BBT

Feeds back. Rachel in bathroom brushing her teeth.

Adam and Shelly chatting in BY. Adam says he's voting out Brendon. Shelly says Adam has won more than she has (currently 1-0, Adam). Adam says they need to get Brendon out now b/c he wins so much, but Shelly says you don't have to win comps to be a threat. She says it would suck if she went all season and didn't win anything. They talk how Jordan didn't win until the end of her season when she needed to and was able to make the decision of who to take to F2.

10:20 BBT

Brendon joins them outside. They're talking about the cinnamon eating and hotdog challenge.

10:30 BBT

Dani in HOH room, getting dressed.

Outside, Shelly is allowing Brendon to gloat. They talk about his sports history. Rachel offers to make him eggs and heads inside. Shelly tells Brendon regardless of who goes home otmorrow, Rachel will be a mess. Says if Brendon leaves, she'll be a wreck. Brendon says it won't be the same as last week and Shelly says you weren't here.

Brendon says if he didn't win HOH right away, he's being evicted the same week he was voted back in. He says just like last season, him and Rachel have to win to stay in the game. They talk about how good of a competitior he is. He then says this is why he would rather this be an allstars season, so he'd be playing against good competitors who are on his level. (Can't believe he said this.. Basically a slap in the face to Shelly and most of the HGs.)

10:37 BBT

Brendon asks Shelly if he's evicted, will she nom Rachel and she says no, she's stuck by her group since the beginning. She says that everything she says is twisted and told to Dani and how Brendon will see the truth on the tapes of last week when he was gone. She says that she was able to switch the votes and keep Rachel last week and got Lawon out and how she and Jordan were Rachel's friends last week, comforting her and helping her all last week. Shelly says that even though she helped Rachel and Rachel turned on her personally, that she'd still defend Rachel b/c they are on a team, even if they don't like eachother.

10:40 BBT

Brendon says he's usually good at predicting what will happen. He says if he goes this week, Dani is the biggest threat. Says the difference b/w him and her is that Dani thinks she can take down the whole house by herself.

Shelly says she thinks it will be good to see B/R outside the house. Brendon says Rachel is competely different outside of the house. He thinks Rachel is suffering from PTSD (post tramatic stress disorder) from last season. Brendon says he isn't fake and is more calmer outside the house and he doesn't do well in the house. Says he'd rather be on Survivor, where he can just compete and if he loses, they can vote him out. Shelly says he should try it and Brendon says he thinks this is his BB retirement.

Dani joins them outside. Brendon goes in. She tells Shelly she had a good talk with J/J.

11:06am general talk in by with adam b/r about playing baseball as kids while b/r eating adam smoking

11:11am adam and r/b talking about going to gyms and going to the Y to work out then talk turns to movies

11:25am dani joins b/r in by bren says he asked shell if he goes home would she nominate rach shell told him no dani says she did he says yeah bren says shell said she would keep rach safe dani smiling

11:28am shell in kal in wca putting on makeup they have 30 minutes till they get hoh camera por brushing teeth dani rach and bren talking about jor kal and por shuffling their feet all day rach says jeff says i am not getting nominated and he would nominate por and kali and backdoor dani .. dani laughs and says for the love of god this is a long summer

11:30am dani says dont you and por have a deal to never nominate each other rach says noooo dani says well i heard you had a deal to never nom each other and por says she wouldnt nom you rach says noo we never had a deal

11:32am bren says adam and por and all of them are the same way they are gonna vote you out they all think the same bren says you know jor will make it to final 3 she is indistructable rach says if jor makes it to final 3 whoever wins will take jordan and whoever is in jury will say jor is so sweet and will get the votes

11:35am dani says how did we get in this position bren says we thought you was turning on us and you thought we was turning on you and jeff and jordan came out on top dani says there is going to be another twist bren says it isnt gonna be that i get to come back in the house again and they all laugh

11:37am dani being called to the dr she gets up rach says camera time dani says everyone is sleeping we must be the most boring hg ever and goes in to go to dr

11:40am dani now has the camera and is going around taking pics dani takes a pic of adam with no shirt on dani tells adam to get in his duckie he says can i get a shirt on first i dont want to many pics of shirtless on the internet she says sure he gets a shirt and the duckie and takes a pic

11:48am por is up now getting dressed she is dressing up like lawon for pictures dani is waiting for jor to get up for pictures also jeff is eating adam cooking kali eating rach doing dishes dani wants a pic outside of everyone jumping in the air they will take that picture when everyone is ready

11:51am adam says what was with the beetles songs this morning dani says what was with the shorter songs we get wbrb comes back dani says we can tale the croup pic on the stairs that might be cute adam putting bacon on a pan to cook in oven jeff and bren watching him adam says we are having a bacon eating contest jeff says no one can beat you on that one

11:57am adam asking if dani wants to take a pic of the cornhole face he says that doesnt sound right dani said just a sec and takes a pic of rach and bren on the bikes dani says everyone is so serious they keep saying get over here and take a pic of me and laughs then walks outside to take adams cornhole face pic

11:59am por has on the hoh robe and lawons wig that he gave to adam standing on the eliptical for a pic they all laugh shell ask dani if she wants a pic of her with her bottle of wine for her birthday dani says so i will look like a wineo no thanks (she drank her wine lastnight)

12:50 BBT Jeff, Rachel and Brendon are outside talking about how Rachel with work with J/J if Brendon goes. Brendon mentions he still has power because he's a jury vote.

Brendon: No matter what you two (Jeff and Rachel) are the targets if I leave

Jeff: I'm 100% on your side

Brendon: I'm not done fighting

Jeff: You are preaching to the wrong person. Let me know how things stand. (to Rachel) what's on your mind?

Rachel: Nothing

Jeff: If you are going to bring that attitude to me when I've done nothing there are going to be problems going forward.

Brendon interrupts defending Rachel

Rachel: I haven't done anything, you aren't the one who's been on the block 3 weeks in a row (she's not on the block though?)

Jeff: You have attitude with me while you are buddy buddy with other people in the house. When he left, I told Brendon I would protect you and I did.

Rachel: Last week I didn't talk to anyone but Jordan. I'm not stupid, I'm not a bad game player. I've done nothing but compete, fight and be loyal.

Jeff: Make sure you are loyal.

Rachel: I AM!

Brendon: I'm going to make sure she gets along with the right people in this house

Jeff: She has to want to be helped. I say listen this is for the best and she ignores. I'm not the bad guy, I'm a target too. This does not benefit me.

*Jeff leaves*

Brendon: It's okay right, we're all getting upset and everyone needs to focus their frustration on the other side of the house. Win the next hoh.

Rachel: I will

*Rachel goes inside, Brendon still on elliptical.

Jeff to Brendon: We don't control the votes

Brendon: I understand that.

*Shelly comes back outside*

1:15 BBT

B/R in the HN room. They are talking about how Brendon is most likely going home this week. Brendon keeps telling her to whisper. Rachel says if Kalia or Adam get HOH, she'll be nominated and Brendon says not necessarily. Rachel says she's a good game player.

1:20 BBT

Brendon says he's going to talk to Jeff and tell him he cannot talk to Rachel how he did. Brendon doesn't care how horrible Jeff treats Jordan, he cannot do that to Rachel. He says Jeff can be verbally abussive to Jordan, but not to Rachel and if this was the real world, he'd kick Jeff's ass.

Rachel brings up playing with allstars, but then says who'd be an allstar, Dan? who was a floater. Rachel says this game is for fake people and Brendon says people want to see drama in the house. They talk about life outside the house and that's why he loves her.

1:25 BBT

Brendon says Rachel won 2 HOHs without his help, so she can play the game w/o him. He says they lean on eachother, but she'll do fine. He says that they are best friends and in love and will be getting married. He's giving her a pep takl and says he doesn't need $500,000 b/c he has her.

OUTSIDE, Jeff is running around and Jordan is in the pool, talking to Adam about her boob job. Jordan says she used to be an A, small like Dani and has a scar on her left boob. Jordan says she still had stitches in when she played BB11, but they were dissolvable stitches.

1:58 BBT

J/J in pool and Brendon sitting next to pool, talking about votes. Says he'll talk to people and find out by tonight. Jordan says it's Adam's vote they need, but if they can't get his, J/J can't go against the house and get Shelly pissed at them. Jordan says if it was flipped and Jeff or her were on the block, B/R would be thinking the same thing and Rachel, outside but not near pool, shouts out that that's not true. Jordan tells her to stop and she's done nothing but be nice to her and babysat her all last week and campaigned her butt off to keep Rachel.

Brendon tells Rachel to let it go and Rachel is offended by the word babysat. Jordan says she was an emotional wreck and she was the only one talking to Rachel and Rachel replies, ok, you're right, in a sarcastic tone. Jordan doesn't understand why Rachel thinks they're against her and Rachel says that's not true. Jordan explains if Brendon doesn't have Adam's vote, J/J can't vote to keep Brendon. Jordan says not to act like Jordan doesn't have her back and Rachel replies again with, ok, you're right.

Silence.

2:00 BBT

B/R and J/J arguing in the BY.

Rachel is saying that if Jeff was voted out, Jordan would be upset, too. Jeff says that if they don't have the votes to save Brendon, what does J/J voting for him prove? Jeff asks Rachel if she's ever said anything bad about them and she says no, that she's been working with them.

Rachel is mad that Jordan said she was 'baby-sitting' her last week and Jordan apologizes, saying she was looking out for Rachel. She says that all last week, they campaigned for Rachel to stay. Jeff says it's meaningless for them to vote to keep Brendon if there aren't the other votes to keep him. Brendon says it's fine and he understands. But he says that Jeff gets frustrated with Rachel when he's not around and he needs to talk nicer to her than how he talks to other people in the house. Jeff says ok and says if he'll say the same to Rachel. Brendon says yes, they both need to be nicer. Jeff explains that he really enjoys them and has done everything to help them.

Jeff says he's not trying to be mean, but B/R are only seeing things for themselves, not the bigger picture, that J/J and Shelly worked their butts off last week to keep Rachel, but B/R do not want to realize that.

2:08 BBT

Jeff says for him to be told to watch how he talks to Rachel, that he's already walking on eggshells around her. Brendon says that Jeff was raised around boys and coaches and has a difficult time talking to women sometimes and Jeff agrees.

Rachel says when she's upset, she needs a minute to calm herself down and apologizes to Jeff about making a face or bad body language, that she tries to control it.

WBRB.

2:00 BBT Jordan and Rachel go at it. Jordan is pissed about babysitting Rachel and saying they will not vote for Brendon to stay if everyone isn't. J/J can't make enemies of Dani and Shelly. Rachel

Rachel: I don't understand why you are pissed at me. If the entire house was against you, we'd still vote for you to stay.

Jeff: What would it do if we did vote for him?

Rachel: Nothing but if you have our backs, *yadda yadda*

Jeff: We had your back, we took shifts watching you. I don't understand where the attitude is coming from.

Rachel interrupted.

Brendon shuts her up.

Everyone talking at once.

Jeff: You've never throw us under the bus or say you said anything bad about me?

Brendon: I asked Shelly if she had cut a deal with Dani

Jeff: That's not what I'm talking about. I find it hard to believe you'd vote for us for no reason.

Jeff: Like I told you last time, leave classy.

Rachel: I don't know who's feeding you this. I told you exactly what I said about Jordan when she's up.

Jordan: We worked our butts off every day to keep you Rachel, we didn't tell you to protect you.

Jeff: You make it seem like we owe you something, but we got you back together and we're fighting about something that's meaningless. We can't keep him. Nothing will change if we vote for him.

Jeff: All you want to see is what's good for Brendon and Rachel. We worked for you last week Rachel.

Rachel: because my FIANCE was leaving this house for 6 [did you hear that 6!!] whole weeks.

Discussion on body language and communication issues.

[Nut Note: eating soup and updating is hard]

2:11 BBT WBRB

2:18 BBT

Kalia and Dani in HOH room talking about food.

Outside, Jeff has gone inside and Brendon says he understands that how Jeff was raised has made him now. Rachel gets back on the elliptical and Brendon talks Jordan for talking. Jordan says both her and Jeff looked out for Rachel and Brendon says he knows

13:00 BBT After Jeff/Bren/Rach spat - no talk in the BY. Jeff walking the BY route and Jor in pool

Bren/Rach head to HNBR - tells Rachel never fear your superman is here (I can't make this up)

Rach upset at how Jeff spoke to her. Bren/Rach doing their usual talk. Jor talking to Adam about voting out Bren

13:15BBT Adam talking to Jor about HOH. Jor worried it's going to be questions

Adam tells Jor that it is time for him and Shel to win this week and make J/J feel secure for what they have done for them

13:23 BBT Bren tells Rach she needs to control herself and all the same talking going on as when they have their disagreements

Rachel tells Bren if there are any POVs that are gifts..she is just going to go ahead & take the prizes Bren tells her 2 go 4 it

13:27 BBT Adam/Jor talk turns to her fake breasts. Adam and Kal didn't know they were fake. Jeff thinks they are too big

or says that she still had her stitches when she came in the house last time. She got an infection while in the house

13:40 BBT B/R still talking. Adam/Jor talking about Adam's GF and Jeff getting ready to join Jor in the pool

The drama is starting to be over. Bren tickles Rach and there is laughter. No- we are back to serious talk

13:46 BBT Jeff telling Jor the argument with Rach. In the HNBR Bren telling Rach she can win comps.

Jeff tells Jor that his niece could play a better game then Rach does. Dani joins J/J at the pool

Dani talking to J/J abt Rach. Jor says that she told Rach that they don't have the votes. Rachel told Jor that they don't know

13:55 BBT Rach goes out to BY to exercise. Dani says that they need to prepare themselves for later tonight for the fireworks

Bren joins J/J by the pool and asks what Dani had to say. Jeff says that Bren doesn't have her vote

Jor and Rach having disagreement over what Jor has done for her

14:02 BBT J/J B/R having total disagreement - saying that if J/J were on the block they would vote for them.

Jeff tells them that HG are saying that Rach is throwing them under the bus. Jeff wont name names

Jeff telling Rach he was never out to get them. For some reason they dont trust them. They put blinders on to others. We were there for you. Rach: Sorry Jor had to babysit me. Jeff: stop throwing that word around. We walk around on eggshells around you. I bite my tongue in half. Bren: want who ever thru us under the bus to come out here.

14:08BBT In HOH: Kall tells Dani what is going down near the pool.

Bren: you were raised around guys so you dont know how to talk to girls. Jeff: maybe, but if I am biting my tongue. Let me tell you something about body language. (gives an example) Rach: I need time to think things out. I try to control facial/body language..sorry if I offend you with my body language....WBRB

Bren to Rach and Jeff: you two need to learn to communicate. An alliance is a relationship. Rach says sorry again. Seems things are settling down. Jor says sorry she used babysitting. Rach says its ok. Jor: couldnt understand how Rach couldnt see how much she helped her thru last week and then she had an attitude towards her.

14:16 BBT Bren: she is just upset I am leaving. Jor: we have been honest. Bren: I know. In HOH Dani says the HOH pics were funny.

Jor: We dont know whats going to happen tomorrow, we dont know who will be HOH, I am already starting to work on that. We have had your backs. Bren: glad we talked. Jeff/Rach have trouble communicating. She shuts down when she thinks ppl are talking about her. Jor: you and me are the calm ones. Bren: house would be in trouble w/o us.

Bren tells Jor thank you - he does appreciate her being there for Rach

14:21 BBT Kal/Dani talking about Shel. Kal says so much for having a F3 deal with Shel. Dani says they don't have one

Kal says maybe not traditionally but she talked abot it

Dani says that Shel isnt going to try since she got her phone call. Kal complaining that Por couldn't put 2 & 2 together

Dani wonders if her Dad would still be in the game if he had stayed. She came in wanting to get him out right away

14:28 BBT Bren still talking to Jor about what needs to be done. Kal/Dani still talking about the boredom

Kal complaining that her stomach hurts. Dani wants luxury comp on Fri - she needs new clothes for her bday

Dani is a major hugger - she hugs everyone. Kal doesn't like to hug

Dani wonders if they put up on the marquee at work that she is in BB - She has been there a long time

14:36 BBT Bren/Jeff/Por/Adam talking about things they would want to know about in outside world - Casey Anthony/Lockout/other events

Adam says that he saw the smoke from the Jersey side. He didn't realize what was going onShe;/Jor outside in pool talking. Shel says HG sleeping (but it doesn't appear many are)

14:44 BBT Shel says that Dani never takes her eye off winning the game. Even when she was drunk last night

Jeff/Rach talking in BY. Jeff tells her he is trying to help her and she says she does know that and appreciate it.

Rach says that she knows she doesn't tell them that enough. Jeff agrees they have to stick together.

Rach says otherwise they will be in jury with Bren. She apologizes and Jeff does too

14:51 BBT Dani says she would keep in touch w/ every1 even B/R if they were going to be somewhere. She would meet up with Jeff but not Jor

Kal doesn't think she would keep in touch with practically anyone

14:54 BBT Bren out from DR Rach asks him a ? but says you cant talk about DR. All Bren says..as nice as it is 2 watch HG sleep 12 hrs/day..

Dani says that she is friends with Jeff & Bren on FB bt nt Rach/Jor. Kal won't be friends w/ Rach they dont have enough in common

Kal used to think she and Jeff were actually friends but now doesn't know

15:00 BBT Kal says that if Por goes back to Fl and not move out to LA - she won't keep in touch. Dani says she doesn't come to LA much

Dani says come to LA is an effort so she has 2 have a good reason. Kal says if she comes to OC she would have 2 sleepover

The 2 cities Dani/Kal live in is about 45 minutes - 60 minutes apart

Kal says that Jeff was upset when she told him he snored. He has been snoring the last 2 nights

15:05 BBT Adam/Shel talking about a double eviction night. How small the house is getting

Kal/Dani talking about hard it has been being the bigger person in the house. Kal says she has to keep taking the high road

Dani/Kal now critiquing Bren. He never stands straight. It annoys Dani. Kal says that Bren is a dancer all his life

Kal pulling at her hair and puts it on the floor in HOH. Kal/Dani complained that they only got one glass of wine last night

15:13 BBT Adam/Shel talking about concerts Adam goes to and is missing

Dani just realizes that she and Kal are the only people in the house who have never been on the block

Dani says Jor is almost GTY F3. Kal says that she has tried to tell people about letting Jor win again.

Kal says that she doesn't think BB could have found a stupider group of people. Dani says this isn't a charity event

15:23 BBT Kal says that Adam doesn't deserve to win as he hasn't done anything

Kal talking about how SHel says she would give Kal the money since she needs it - Dani says she doesn't consider who needs it

Kal says that she really is a f'ing broke writer living in LA. She doesn't have anything

15:27 BBT Dani tells Kal that when Bren puts his luggage in the SR that they should put the chess pieces in his luggage

Kal complains they wont get them back. Dani says that they cant out them back anyways. Thinks it would be funny

15:32 BBT Jor telling Jeff that he was really good about when Bren came over and tried to tell him how to behave

BB has told the HG they will be on LD for the night. Dani thinks it will be endurance and whines that she doesn't get to compete

15:40 BBT Bren telling Rach that Dani is concerned now with how boring they are because she wants people to see her on TV

Rach says that Dani told her last night that she is really good frineds with Chris from BB Prod. and we get WBRB

15:52 BBT Jor/Jeff making food in KT. B/R in hammock talking about "real life" and Rach winning HOH

BB announces a LD - we quickly get WBRB and they are back. Not sure if ILD or OLD

Looks like an ILD B/R heading in with Shel

Shel says she is glad they are LD - she is tired of her cigarettes

15:58 BBT In KT Jeff and Adam joking about Philip becoming a better person. That Elizabeth might make an appearance later

4:36 PM BBT

Jeff, Bren and Adam talking physics. "What do you think Jord?" "I dunno, y'all are way over my head." she replies disinterested

Porsche called to Storage Room.

4:42 PM BBT

Jeff eating a taco fiesta. General chat in KT about nothing. Rach in BR changing.

5:55 PM BBT

Dani and Kalia talking. They are wondering if Rachel will win net week and put up Jeff and Jordan. Dani says that Rachel is an emotional player and that doing that might be the last emotional stab she has.

6:00 PM BBT

Dani, Rachel and Brendon in Kitchen cooking/cleaning

All three silent

Brendon asks Rachel if she wants more to eat to which she says no

Brendon and Rachel discussing ice cream...otherwise silent

Brendon and Rachel move to Purple Room

Brendon asks if Rachel wants to hold on to Brendon's shirt (seems as if he thinks he is done)

Brendon asks Rachel if she is disappointed in him for leaving so quick. Rachel says "to be honest if we won HoH this week it would just give us one more week.

Rachel says they can't ever play this game together because they are always the biggest target.

Rachel "Sorry I am not as sweet as Jordan"

603 BBT Rach doing dishes. Dani walking around KT area eating.

606 BBT Kal using jellybeans in HOH to work out a stratagy with Dani on who wins & who they put up, and who wins veto

612 BBT Brenchel back in purple room. Bren asking Rach what she wore when he was gone. She said Columbia shirt, he says "why? I never wear it"

617 BBT Dani tells Kalia that she will be glad when the show doesnt revolve around these two couples.

618 BBT Brendon starts to whisper to Rach but took Dani's whispering class because you cant hear him.

619 BBT Now Brendon is saying he wishes she was more organized.

621 BBT Kal telling Dani how she is surprised Por can sleep so much. Nap downstairs. Woke up, went to HoH. slept. Woke up, went downstairs, fell asleep.

625 BBT #mortystv Meanwhile, back in the house, Kal was using jellybeans to work out scenarios with who wins HoH, who they nom, who wins pov.

627 BBT Rach has locked herself out of the purple room. Says the buttons are broken.

629 BBT Brendon messing with door to the purple room, trying to fix it, but not able to.

630 BBT Dani telling Kal about telling Rach that if Jeff/Jordan & Rach vote to keep Brendon she would.. "I was saying anything to make her think I would keep him"

631 BBT Rach brings Por to the purple room. They are asking her about which way she is voting. She says last week it was awkward for her because the alliance was gone and everyone stopped talking to her.

633 BBT Rach is really trying to convince her to keep Brendon in the game.

635 BBT "Dont you think you would have a better chance of making it to the end with Bren in the house?"

637 BBT Por leaves and Brendon says, "good luck, see you in jury"

637 BBT #mortystv Brendon & Rachel are really trying to get Por to keep him. Asking how she thinks she will make it to the end without her.

639 BBT "I can't deal with it" Dani says, "There is way too much crying in this house."

641 BBT Porsche asks Shelly what time it is, "645" "I cant believe I am not tired and everyone else is asleep"

642 BBT Porsche goes back to bed. Feeds go to Brenchel. He is whispering way too quietly to hear.

644 BBT Bren tells Rach to stop calling him Brenny-Boo, that its annoying. She is offended. He says, "You're lucky I love you!"

647 BBT #mortystv When Porsche left the purple room, Brendon said, "Good luck. See you in jury" because it seems she isn't voting to keep him.

648 BBT Shelly heads up to the HoH and fills Kal & Dani in on what happened to Porsche with Bren & Rach

650 BBT Dani telling Kal & Shel that her season did a lot of beer pong but the dont get anything tonight cause live show tomorrow.

652 BBT Kal saying Jeff/Jord Bren/Rach have all fallen asleep in the purple room when they are have nots (against rules).

655 BBT Bren & Rach still whispering in purple room. In HoH is Dani, Shel & Kal. Shel tellin em about her house.

657 BBT Rach sitting on Brens behind, giving him a back & shoulder rub.

700 BBT Shelly says she is obsessed with flat screens. All of them, even Josie's are flat screen. Her office one is 62".

703 BBT Shel says the patio TV is such a thin plasma that when there is a storm, Tony can just "plink" and pull it off and take it in.

703 BBT Shel goes to get her pizza, asks if Kal or Dani want anything & they say no. Soon as she is gone, Dani says "she is loaded!".

705 BBT Dani telling Kal about the iPad convo from last night with Shelly, they say she is not here for the money.

706 BBT Dani telling Kal that her not taking the pill on time is why her cycle is 4x a month. Kal now taking it at night.

708 BBT Rach now rubbing Brendons legs. He looks like he is asleep.

710 BBT Dani telling Kal what tonights show consists of. Neither think the hot dog eating contest will be included.

712 BBT Porsche heads up to the HoH Room. Apparently she was called to the SR. Dani wants to know why. We get WBRB.

715 BBT Porche telling them that she told Bren that it was Rach's fault that she wont make a 3 person deal with them.

718 BBT As soon as Kal leaves the room, Dani tells Porsche about the birth control pill convo.

720 BBT Rach is now rubbing Brendons hair. Porsche and Dani saying they are surprised tomorrow is endurance.

721 BBT #mortystv Porsche and Dani saying they are surprised tomorrow is endurance Dani telling her "Mind over matter" to get through it

724 BBT Kal says "we" (to Shelly) "need to watch it with the diet soda. we went throug that in 2 days." Shel says it was all Brendon.

726 BBT Dani says that she is surprised America voted him back because he has been a real dick this season.

7:35 PM BBT

Rachel in the bright coloured room, working out with hand weights in a dress. Jeff and Jordan laying in their bed, and Brenden is laying in his bed. Brenden says that he needs to get his filling replaced, but doesn't have the money do fix it.

Porche cooking in the kitchen. Shelly, Kalia and Danielle sitting down. They're talking about the HOH tomorrow. Shelly thinks it's a skill, but Dani thinks it'll be endurance, because they've been on LD for so long.

7:40 PM BBT

Shelly, Kalia, Dani, and Porche still in the kitchen. Everyone talking about previous HOH competitions. Comparing different weeks to different seasons. They think that the first few people who 'drop out' of the HOH tomorrow night will be haves, and the last few people (with the exception of the HOH) will be have-nots. Porche is now eating.

7:44 PM BBT

Rachel now in the bathroom. Grabs a towel and lays it down on the floor in front of the front door. Starts doing an ab workout.

Danielle painting her toenails orange. Shelly talking about God. Says her daughter prays for her everyday. Brenden now in the kitchen getting a cup of coffee.

7:49 PM BBT

Brenden sits down at the front door with Rachel. Rachel has said she has shorts on underneth her dress (she's said this so many times within the last few minutes since I started watching the feeds).

Kalia talking to Brenchel. She says that she's flashed the cameras accidentally. She took her bra off and her shirt got caught. Kalia says she's been mindful, and started changing in the bathroom.

7:52 PM BBT

Rachel re-starts doing her ab workout. Porche, Shelly, Dani and Kalia talking about asking for a basketball, or a bike pump to pump up the bike tires to they can ride around.

General talk about deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste running out. Dani says she's rationing her conditioner. Shelly says she needs to go outside a few days in a row with lemon juice on her hair, but they're out of lemons. Shelly throwing a ball up and down.

7:57 PM BBT

Rachel done her ab workout. Goes into the bathroom. She weighs herself, and it looks as though it read 135. She starts trimming her hair. Brenden is now in the bathroom, and she has the shaver and starts cutting his hair. He stops her and takes over and shows her how he wants it done.

8:04 PM BBT

Danielle now painting her fingernails (it looks like lime green). Shelly asks what they have to do to get games. Shelly says she'd like a pack of cards. Dani said she used to make pictures out of M&M's.

Dani asks what the top 3 things they'd do if they were out of the house.

Shelly; Tony, (sounds like) Monster, playground or pool with Josie

Porche; (sounds like) nobill, (sounds like a name), and see her family.

Kalia; Derek, her blackberry, and go to the beach

Dani; her phone, (sounds like) sea and ball, and give her Grandma a hug

Shelly asks who is the one person you want to talk to if you could right now.

Kalia; Mum

Dani; Stien

Porche; Dad

Dani says that Adam's top 3 things to do when he gets out is Farrah, smoke pot, and see the Yankees score. She then changed the last one to checking his facebook fan page.

8:15 PM BBT

Rachel and Brenden still in the bathroom. Rachel is sitting on the sofa and putting makeup on, while Brenden is cleaning up the little hairs from shaving his head. Brenden is now starting to shave his face and neck.

Shelly still in the kitchen throwing the ball up and down. Dani, Kalia, Porche, and Shelly are discussing what surfboards they like the best. They talk about how cool it'd be to have a nighttime competition. They're now doing the 'this or that' game. Shelly asks 'canoe or kayak', and Dani claims she has never been in a canoe. Toast or bagal. Sunglasses or no sunglasses. Light blue or dark blue.

8:20 PM BBT

Brenden still shaving, and Rachel is standing at the sink beside him watching him. Danielle sitting on the kitchen bench, Porche sitting on the table, Kalia sitting at the breakfast table, and Shelly is wandering around still throwing the ball around. (They look veeeery bored). Dani loves the games in the arcades, where you put a token in, and they try to push more tokens off.. They're talking about fairs and carnivals.

8:27 PM BBT

Dani starts singing Schoolhouse Rock, and we don't get WBRB. They are now playing I Spy. Kalia starts off 'I spy red' and Shelly says 'Do it right! I spy with my little eye...." They start guessing and Dani says 'This is dumb'. Shelly says Josie will look at something, and say 'ok, I got it' and gives it away.

Brenden in the purple room. It looks as though he's sorting through cards. (I didn't think they had cards, because Shelly said she wanted to ask for them earlier)

8:32 PM BBT

Rachel has now joined Shelly, Porche, Kalia, and Dani in the kitchen. Rachel made a drink, and joins Brenden in the purple room. Brenden has the cards(?) laid out in a square, and they're playing match-up. Rachel winning.

Shelly, Porche, Kalia, and Dani have now made their way into the living room. Shelly is still throwing the ball around. They're now talking about suitcases and airports. Porche says she sits on her suitcase and rides around the airport. Her suitcase has 4 wheels, that moves everywhere. Dani says that if she was with Porche at the airport, she wouldn't be her friend anymore.

8:38 PM BBT

They are now playing a guessing game about food in the living room. I'm not sure what this game is called, but they're saying "Is it a...". After a couple of rounds, they stop playing.

Meanwhile in the purple room, Brenden and Rachel are still playing card games.

8:42 PM BBT

Everyone in the living room is talking about eavesdropping on Brenchel in the purple room. Shelly says her boobs are the 'incredible shrinking ones'. She is still throwing the ball around. Porche says she was 20 when she got her boob job. Shelly made a funny face in the mirrow, acting like a monkey. Shelly looking in the mirrors, and says: "We should be able to check out what's checking us out, especially when we're this bored".

8:47 PM BBT

Rachel and Brenden playing 'Go Fish' in the purple room.

In the living room, Shelly, Dani, Kalia and Porche start singing 'Saturday, Saturday, Saturday' and we get WBRB for a few seconds. Kalia talking about how she can hear people behind the walls, but Shelly can't. Kalia says that she heard screaming behind the walls once. Shelly wants a task to do, because she's bored. Shelly suggests they start a fake fight, just for something to do. (She seems incredibly bored).

8:50 PM BBT

They spot a spider near the TV in the living room, and Shelly goes over to investigate. Shelly seems shocked at all of the cobwebs near the ceiling. Shelly goes to get a broom, and Porche says she'll watch the spider. She gets the spider on the end of the broom. Now Shelly seems to be on a mission to get the spiders in the cobwebs. They're talking in the accents of that 'Charlie bit me' viral video..

8:55 PM BBT

Adam is now awake and moving around. Jeff follows him out into the living room. Shelly: "Come on guys, let's do something.. I'm going nuts!"

Rachel are now in the kitchen getting a drink. Jeff and Brenden are also in the kitchen getting food.

Shelly got called to the DR.

Archived