8/14 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Brendon says it does not help us when you start running your mouth and you need to shut your mouth she is trying to defend and he is not having it. Rachel trying still to tell about what happened when he was gone, Rachel going over what she heard between Shelly and Jordan, she thought it was a red flag when Shelly said she would put up Adam and Porsche and why would she not be putting up Dani and Kaila, Brendon says she Rachel is always showing her cards, and Rachel always blows it by letting ppl know what she is thinking, he is preaching to her to quit running her mouth to everyone, and he says she was being counter productive during their convo with Adam, she breaks in and says yeah cause I dont want you going on the block and going home.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon says it is my goal to stay in this house and all you do is run your mouth, he says she gets all frantic and crazy and starts running her mouth, then she says she was not frantic last week, and he says oh please, I know you, you get angry and it gets worse from there, and you start running your mouth, they need to move forward, and the way she fixes that is she ultimately needs to fix it with Shelly, and Rachel says she tried and goes into how sarcastic Shelly was to her, and Brendon says she just needs to squash it, Rachel is going on and on, and he says the problem is Rachel is that you take everything so personally, she should just put herself on the block and tell them to vote her out and he will stay and fight, and she is starting to cry and he is like get ahold of your emotions, lay down here in my lap, he wants her to stop taking everything to heart and running with it

Brendon asked to go change his Mic, and he just did that an hour ago, then we get music, I am out for a bit, anyone feel free

2:39 PM BBT

Shelly knew what the end result was going to be so she did what she had to get to the end result (of her solitary). She's making fun of Jeff, last time she saw him he looked like Farmer Jack. "He's got plenty of money to take you on a vacation now Jordan. At least to the corner bar for a couple of drinks. You've got a $10 or $15 dollar night headed your way! You can super size it tonight."

2:41 PM BBT

"There is no song on the radio that is sweeter than the sound of their voices....Aside from giving birth I don't know that there has been a better moment. Something you wanted so bad to happen came true." Shelly about her 3-4 minute phone call.

2:49 PM BBT

"You two are very opposite. What I think sometimes, it's very easy when the person you love has gone and done something negative you feel like you have to defend your love..... I know that you wouldn't fall in love with someone who wasn't the epitome of goodness and kindness. So she doesn't have toe be in here making a big show of your love. We know she loves you we get it. ..." Shelly trying to make Brendon re-think how Rachel affects his game. Several minutes ago she was telling him to be aware that she will always reflect on him as they go through life and he needs to think about how she reflects on him.

Rachel shows up and interrupts this little discussion.

2:50pm bbt shelly was very bluntly honest with brenden telling him that rachel can't function without him and compared her behavior to domestic abuse saying not that she hits anyone but she beats them up (verbally) then the next morning doesn't get why when she says she is sorry they don't treat her like they did before.

shelly also told him she doesn't have to put on a show for the rest of the houseguests how much rach loves him.

3:03 PM BBT

Shelly and Porsche talking by the pool. Jordan "has" Jeff here but she doesn't "have" him here. You know? (Shelly's words).

S: You guys are going to have a hard time voting aren't you?

J: (Airplane flying overhead can't hear)

S: Are you going to trust me?

J: Well I don't know... we're assuming a lot of stuff. I've said a million times, ask me, don't assume. Don't walk around talking about it and getting everyone else worked up.

S: If you look after me this week I'll make sure you are looked after next week. I'll talk to her.

J: She's just going to go after Jeff next week.

S: Not if we win HOH.

3:12 PM BBT

Shelly trying really hard to get Jordan/Jeff's vote over by pool. They are whispering and the sound of the water/pump making it too hard to hear.

Jordan did say, "It's so hard to decide what to do."

3:14 PM BBT

Shelly's arm is still going numb since the first banana competition. Jordan tells her to say something and get it checked out.

Brendon and Rachel still cuddling. Sweet nothings etc..

3:34 PM BBT

Outside Jordan and Adam talk.

J: We're three going to work together to the end. Okay. let's say Brendon goes this week. This is between us. Please don't say anything. If he goes this week that leaves Rachel, Jeff me and you working together. Porsche and Dani and Kalia still working together. If one of us doesn't win HOH then it will be Rachel and Jeff up this week. Because everyone saw what a mess she was last week it will be Jeff they go after. If Brendon stays then at least it's still Rachel and Brendon to go after.

A: I get it, its easier.

Shelly comes outside.

3:39 PM BBT

Shelly, Adam, Jeff and Jordan chatting in BY. Adam saying that Rachel and Brendon were in bed rolling around and giggling and "Fuck Dude."

"I don't want that juice in my bed." Says Shelly.

They are talking about Rachel's eating habits. She grabs food from others, "Are you going to eat that?" Jordan can't be near her when she eats because she eats too loud. Shelly thinks she's too grabby.

Adam says, "Is this Festivus? The airing of the grievances?" They break into Seinfeld info.

Jordan called to DR.

Shelly tells Jeff that he has a 'keeper' there. She is so self-less. She wants to know where to send her mother and sisters and for dinner. "If you really want to make her happy, get her a gift certificate for 'A Night on the Border' that's her night on the town. She'll love you for life.

3:47 PM BBT

Shelly: She's just so innocent, so pure. So honest. I went in before the competition and asked her and she was genuinely hurt.

Jeff: I know I know.

Shelly wants Jeff to talk to Daniele about who her real target is. Jeff said he knows it's Brendon. Which makes him nervous. Shelly just said that she'd put up Dani and Porsche if she won HOH. Because Daniele put her up.

"Brendon you have to encourage her to go be something on her own. She;s got nothing without you right now. Nothing. She's got all her eggs in one basket and that's you. And he was so open to it. He didn't try to defend her or anything. When his own integrity is on the line he's got to think about this." Shelly

"I have no idea how he does it." Jeff says

"After that, Jordan's word is golden with me. She couldn't hurt someone if she tried." Shelly

"Yeah, she's loyal to a fault." he says

Shelly is REALLY trying to show how she can be completely trusted from here on out. Because Jordan is so honest and pure.

3:58 PM BBT

Jeff says he can see that Daniele is saying that she saved Shelly, that although she's the one that put Shelly on the block, she's the one that saved her in the end. That stood by her. Shelly explains how Daniele ate her dinner outside the isolation door. Daniele of all people!

Her and Kalia are trying to be my friend so bad.

Daniele comes out. Shelly and Jeff tell her they are just talking about life. Daniele says that they (Rachel and Brendon) can't just keep walking around the house doing the same thing over and over again and apologizing for it. Jeff asked where the instruction manual for Rachel was because Brendon left and he has no idea how to figure her out. He's always walking on egg shells around her. You have to be really kind to her all the time, one small jab turns into a whole thing. Daniele says they used to crack at each other and then one day she just said that Daniele was being mean at her. Jeff told her he jokes around with her because he likes her. If he didn't like her he wouldn't crack on her because he didn't feel he had a place to. Shelly says Rachel needs a sense of humour.

4:08 PB BBT

Shelly telling Daniele and Jeff all about Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton. She knows them from her work and charity work. They are party animals. She talks about Blake's Twitter account and how he always talks about being drunk and sex positions. Shelly had a Twitter account but disabled it while on this show.

She's now name dropping country guys she knows. Chipper, Brad Paisley, Chuck and someone or other. A few athletes. She's invited Jeff and Jordan to come to Taladega and sit in a suite with her. Now talking about NASCAR people. Richard Childress is a peach of a guy. Kevin Harvick?

4:13 PM BBT

Shelly called to DR. Jordan out. She comes to see Jeff who was just explaining to Dani that he has no idea about country music, race car drivers or whatever. [Right there beside you Jeff. Apologies for any names I got wrong! - ZuZu]

Jordan says "Ohhhh"

"How was your *burps* DR?" Jeff asks Jordan

"Good! I like going in there!" Jordan answers.

"You do?" Jeff raises an eyebrow

"I do."

And we get WBRB

4:49 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon talking by the pool. Jeff swimming. Everyone else on the couches.

"Hey Adam, if we had a pet pig would you still be able to eat bacon?" Rachel calls over

"Heck yeah!" Adam says back.

"He's an old softie, don't believe him." says Jeff from the pool

Adam just came up to HOH to ask Dani if it was for sure supposed to be Brendon going out, cuz the other side is giving him all kinds of reasons to keep him. She assures him that he should go. She also tells him that B & R want to talk to her later & she doesn't want to. Adam leaves. Not long after, B & R go up. (I missed this - one of my kids got out of bed) Obviously she didn't answer the door, cuz when I came back to feeds, B & R were looking around the house for people, and said, "Well, she's probably asleep." They are both telling each other to relax (ha ha). B says, "we are ok cuz I told her earlier that we wanted to talk.

Archived