8/12 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Here's some updates that we missed:

1:45 am BBT: Daniele, Kalia and Porshe talk about how they can’t pretend to be friendly with people they can’t stand so, they’re not even going to try to be “fake nice” to the other house guests.

2 am BBT: Adam asks Brendon and Rachel if they are both on the block at vote time do they vote Brendon out again and Jeff and Jordan simultaneously answer NO! before Brenchel can answer.

2:06 am BBT: Shelly thinks when people watch the Sunday show with HoH they’re going to think BB is rigged because of Daniele winning right after Brendon is brought back into the house.

2:08 am BBT: Jeff thinks Daniele has made many mistakes this season and this HoH being her latest (just like her 1st HoH) he says she should have thrown it to her alliance at the end so, she could play in next week’s HoH. (It appears that it was just Porshe and Daniele left in the HoH comp. last night.)

2:18 am BBT: Rachel makes a comment about how Daniele has been HoH for 3 weeks in a row now.

2:24 am BBT: Brendon tells Rachel that if they are both on the block and he wins PoV he might not use it to save her this time.

2:28 am BBT: Rachel tells Brendon about an incident last night when she was pretending to be asleep when Shelly came into talk to Jordan. It sounded like Shelly was talking to her about their “F3 deal” with Kalia/Daniele and it sounded like Jeff and Jordan have one with Shelly too so, Rachel says that Shelly is playing both sides of the house.

3:02 am BBT: Kalia confides in Daniele about how embarrassed she is about her HoH because she now realizes that Shelly completely manipulated her into making that replacement nominee and she did it in a way to make Kalia feel like she came up with the idea of Porshe (which Kalia changed to Lawon after he volunteered) of going on the block.

3:39 am BBT: Adam, Brendon and Jeff at talking in the BY alone. Adam mentions that he thinks Daniele/Kalia’s plan by nominating Lawon was to ensure Rachel’s eviction because they thought they had Adam’s vote.

4:22 am BBT: Up in the HoH room Daniele, Kalia and Porshe discuss who should go home this week. They decide it should be Brendon because he is too smart and is too skilled at the physical competitions. If he comes off the block then they will put up Jeff and send him home.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:06ish BBT

Shelly is up this morning sitting in the BY alone. Jeff and Jor stirring around, Jeff asks Jor how you feel love, she says fine. they are going back to sleep now.

Jeff in KT cooking after BB woke them up. Shell and Adam in BY smoking

9:37BBT

Shell going back outside with her breakfast, Jeff cooking and Brenchel making breakfast

Jeff cant wait to get back in his bed today. Adam says thanks buddy for letting me rent your bed for a week. Jeff says no problem buddy. Bren asking Shelly how she slept. Shell says fine, Jeff says he slept like crap he cant take that room anymore.

Rach telling Bren to go sit down and relax while she cooks for him, he says but its gonna burn. She says no it isnt dont worry go sit down and relax and enjoy his coffee and she will bring his food to him. Jeff says you guys are making me sick to my stomach at 9:30 in the morning

9:45BBT

Shell telling Bren she thought it was hillarious that they kept telling Rach yesterday that they had the votes to get her out and kept threatning her. Shell says you should have seen Kal last week being HOH she thought she was something else.

Shell saying Dani didnt say much last week she kept quiet. Kalia stayed in HOH most of the week and Dani went up there with her. Bren says oh really, Shell says yeah

Rach takes Bren some food outside and tells him she is making him fresh orange juice. He says why are you doing that. She says beacuse I want to. Shell tells him Rach was so misserable last week

9:53BBT

Shell, Adam, Jeff and Jordan sitting on by couch. Shell noticed some of the bags for the cornhole game is missing. Jor says man ya'll notice everything. Jor ask Shell if she wants to try some of her breakfast. Shell says no thank you I had a pb&j sandwich. Jor laughs and says you love pb&j and we get WBRB.

10:00ish BBT

general talk on the couches in the by Porsche in hammock asleep. Dani and Kal getting food heading outside BB has called a oODL we are getting alot of WBRB.

everyone outside now for the LD general chat going on and HG eating

Dani and Porsche in the hammock, Dani complaining she just got out of the shower and didnt have time to dry her hair. Porsche telling Dani that Kalia said that Bren and Shell had a talk in spaceship room this morning and then went outside. Dani says how do you know Porsche says Kal got up.

Bren telling Rach that BB took his costumes back and the snowball from theHOH comp he kept. He doesnt know why but they did Shell says thats intersting so that means all this stuff we are keeping we cant keep. Rach says they will give it back.

Rach saying she redid the math in her head if she had of focused she wouldnt have put 200 and would have won HOH

Kal and Rach talking about things Law left when he left last night. Rach says he left his pink shorts and some jewelry

Shell saying this is a weird game. Jor says it is, just remember the good guy always wins. Shell says she is just crabby. Jor says yeah cuz we are have nots

Shell says did you see Rach making fresh squeezed orange juice and making him a plate and telling

Bren thank you for coming back to me. Shell says oh god they are perfect together

10:25ish BBT

Jor asking if that is a moth under the mic in the BY. Shell says yeah its big. Shell says maybe its a bat. Jor says there are bats in CA. Shell says yeah, I have to check this out and walks over there and laughs saying its tape

Shell and Jor talking about who Dani will put up. Shell says maybe she will turn things around, she might put me and Adam up. Jor says no she wont do that after the POV last week. Jor says well i just want to be a have this week.

Shell and Jor now talking about the missing chess pieces. Jor says maybe Law took them maybe he was the one hiding things

Porsche, Dani and Adam at hammock talking about music. Jor and Shell now talking about Shells daughter and how she misses her and how much she has probably grown since she has been gone.

Jor says 5 veterans made it to jury at least. Shell says I picked the right team to play on. Jor says yeah you did. I think when you find people you trust you can go far

Porsche saying to Dani her brain hurts which also means she has a headache and she thinks she is getting bugs in her pants. Dani laughs, Porsche says not really.

Shell and Jor laying on the lounger talking about Jeff and Jords relationship. Jor say she can wait they want to be stable before her and Jeff do anything. Shell says thats good that ya'll aint rushing

10:55BBT

Adam working out with weights. Bren and Rach sitting on weight bench talking about Brens haircut and about how long Keith was in the sequester house. She says it was 28 days and we get WBRB

11:10ish BBT

Jor/Shell talking. Shell says her mom did a good job of raising her. OLD is over. They head inside. BB restocked SR.

Shell tells Adam and Jeff there wont be any more cleaning, Rach got her toy back. Shell shows off her cig case, saying its her comp trophy, she also had ribbons for show and place.

CBR making fun of Rach making fresh squeezed OJ. BY questions why Law would have taken some bean bags from the cornhole game & commenting on the fresh squeezed OJ.

11:25BBT

BY talks about how Brenchel are made for each, tired of hearing how they cant be separated for more then a few min. Kal/Por talk about how Shell is going back and forth. Kal says she is never that wrong about ppl she really got her.

Brenchel in hammock. Rach says they have to play for themselves. Need to tell Dani she will get farther working with us.

Rach: I dont want to throw Shell under the bus but Dani needs to know she is talking with JeJo. Dani has to be frustrated.

Rach says they should go talk to her right now, she will go inside first then Bren can come in. Bren says not throw ppl under bus.

Rach tells him she had to act like she was with JeJo. Jeff has been working the social thing, staying up till 6am. Jeff is not on anyones side but his self.

Rach: whats the point of this alliance, its worthless. only thing being an alliance w/ppl that dont win anything is getting nom

Kal/Por say they have to fight for the POV like its the fight of their lives.

back to BY. Rach tells Bren she went to bat for Jeff & Jor.

Rach says she guesses no HN comp today. Her & Shell go over the counting comp last night. Bren says dont play the BB what if game.

11:45BBT

Shell asks Rach if she told Jor they had a F3 deal. Rach says No, Bren wasnt even here. Bren: Por makes up so much stuff.

Rach says it was anybodies game. Shell: there is no way you can script this. Rach: they even show us the pegs before we draw. Last week I got HG choice and they even showed us there was only one HG choice.

Rach; when Bren came back in they went to the spa and started reading the Bible. Bren: this is Dani first HOH really. Rach: Dani been HOH for 3wks and only one evicted was Law.

Bren: as HOH you can put up who you want to but we are the ones that vote. Shell takes credit for getting Law put up. She goes over her talking to Kal about putting Por up (she leaves out that it was Por not Law they talked about putting up)

12:00ish BBT

Bren tells Rach that when he saw her across the yard last night he thought she looked really pretty w/o so much make up on.

Shell says she noticed the bald spot in Bren hair. He had a shaver miss hap. Jeff says when you do that you just have to stop.

Jeff thinks that they will have a night HN comp then roll right into POV comp. Bren says he thought he had freedom then he came back.

Adam and Shell switch out the laundry.

Bren says its pretty shitty that the chess pieces are still gone & no one admitted taking stuff

Bren says BB took all the stuff out of his bags. Rach says they will mail it to you at the end of the Season. WBRB

12:15BBT

Adam tells Bren how close he and Jeff were in the POV comp. Tells him about the comp. Rach tapped Shells ball once, got accused of kicking it twice. Jor had the lowest number.

Shelly cleans the kitchen.

They have moved onto describing the scenery for the comp.

Adam says the very first time walked into the BY he was in awe.

Bren says after he was evicted he saw Rach face and almost lost it. Didnt even acknowledge the audience. They asked him if he wanted a weeks vacation on BB. He didnt think he would get a chance to come back.

Rach says she is glad Law is gone, everyone that is in jury deserves to be there. He never talked game with anyone. Adam says he campaigned to him for 5 min on Tues. Law said he got word that his job was safe and he told Adam to do what he had to do. Adam never committed a word to him. They didnt want Rach to know she was safe.

12:35BBT

Bren asks Adams view on Por. He says she is not a threat. Rach says she doesnt think she is playing. Adam says thats her game, she knews Janelle and she prob coached her. But Janelle was more of a competitor. Por hasnt had to compete, she isnt nervous. Adam says he wouldnt call it floating more like coasting. She is secure with not being nom this week. She is playing more like Erikas game then Janelle.

Bren: when we talked to Dom & Cass separate they said the same thing, we know they were a team. Wished Dani had said she liked Dom instead of just he was a friend, she liked hanging out with him.

General talk about Law, catching Bren up on what went on the past week. Adam: when Kal saw the wig Law gave me she said he wasnt supposed to go home. If he wasnt supposed to home why put him up!!!

They agree that if there is a pandoras box it wont be this week, maybe 2 or 3 weeks. There was too big a twist recently.

Adam says he came out for a smoke not knowing anyone was out here....Kalia was there pacing back and forth questioning who she would vote out if it was tie

12:55BBT

Adam says he has given each comp his all. Rach says she lost her game this past week. Adam says they restocked the SR maybe its in there. she says she lost her bookiebear and her game at the same time.

Brenchel head up stairs to talk to Dani. Rach knocks then rings the bell, listens outside door, they leave. Nomination sign is up.

1:05pm rach taking her hot shower now bren walking around wca watching her talking about going up to see dani in a little bit

1:06pm jeff in by saying he isnt good enough to be americas player adam gets called to dr shell says i guess i should go change before she gets called to dr shell says it is so quiet in the hiouse jeff says yeah everyone is asleep shell says jor is sleeping good

1:08pm shell sayin g how sweet jordan is and how nice she is jeff says yeah she is sensitve shell says god has big plans for that girl

1:11pm shell saying this is a boring place she goes in to clean so she doesnt smoke bren and jeff laugh at her bren says this house should make everyone smoke it is so boring shell said someone told her to not try quiting while in the bb house and they was right says cassir stopped smoking and started again in the house and was ripping through 2 packs shell says the other day por was smoking and we get wbrb

1:14pm feeds back shell says man you can only eat so much fish bren says yeah them sardines were bad on my stomach jeff telling how he fixed the fish different ways shell says on the grill was amazing

1:17pm just general talk in the by with jeff shell bren and rach talking about movies and dvd's

1:51 pm BBT (Flashback alert) Shelly and Kalia going at it in the HOH room in front of Daniele!

Shelly up in the HoH room trying to talk to Daniele who is being a little snippy with her and tells her that she doesn't believe her. Shelly says to get Kalia up in the room so that she can verify what what said. Kalia joins them and it's on. Shelly swears that she never lied but Kalia disagrees with what she is saying. Basically, your words were to me the votes are changing make sure you don't get hung out to dry. Kalia says that she meant don't hang out Daniele and Kalia out to dry but Shelly took it that she meant it about Shelly. Make sure that you don't hang her out to dry. We were back and forth and votes. Shelly swears that she never lied. Let me know what you're going to do because you didn't want Daniele to be hung out to dry. Shelly says that there is more to Lawon than we know even though you (Dani) have been mostly right. Shelly says that she's honest and truthful and takes it personally when people lie to her.

Daniele doesn't get it. Shelly says that she gets it.

Daniele is going to go with her heart and who she genuinely likes. you can't go farther without trust. All of sudden the person who is wackadoo from day 1 and telling everyone she's coming out. Dani says that it didn't make sense to me. All the talks that she had with Adam. And she protected Adam because his birthday.

1:22pm rach gathering dirty clothes and sheets asked adam which sheets were dirty kali called to dr rach walks outside asking shell about the clean sheets shell said she washed them already they are still thinking there will be a have/havenot comp tonight

1:25pm adam and rach and shell telling bren about the pov comp last week and the names everyone had and how funny they was and rach saying in her speach that she sais jeff you rocked that compitition

1:27pm adam and jeff talking about stealing others jokes jeff says i never steal anyones jokes i hate when i go to dr and have nothing though it sucks and we get wbrb

1:35pm talk with the by crew is on tipping waitresses and how they will tip 30 to 40 % shell says her problem is over tipping jor walks out to by jeff says you was sleeping hard he has if she feels better she says her stomach hurts bad kal going to hoh to talk to dani

1:37pm dani telling kal that she is shocked that rach hasnt been up there bugging her cuz she is like stalking me they talk like maybe there wont be no have/havenot comp since they have to show the hoh comp

1:39pm kal says i wanted to say i was so so wrong about shelly dani says yeah did you know she is the only one that ever sais anything negitive about me to you kal says yeah she is telling everything

1:42pm kal saying how she told por that we knew you were friends with janelle and that janelle would be proud of you

1:44pm kal telling dani that if shell would win the veto they would use it and dani says adam too but they will put jeff up kal says surely jeff is smart enough to think of that

1:46pm shell knocks on hoh door asking what they want to eat the guys are putting things on the grill they both want chicken adam yells bbq or regular they say regular shell talking to dani now asking what she is thinking dani says i dunno i am all ovber the place says she isnt sure what she wants to do this week but obviously i havent been making the best moves

1:48pm dani says you are saying law was a liar and rachel isnt and you want to keep her here dani says law had no part in this game i 100% absolutly know shell says you sound frustrated are you frustrated with me dani says i am with everybody

1:50pm dani says i dont get why you wanted to keep rach in this house and why you cheered when bren came back shell says i had to these people are going to be part of the jury dani says she doesnt understand why everyone kept rach shell says kal told her that the votes are changing dont let yourself be hung up to dry and shell said bring her up here and lets get it out dani goes to get kal

1:53pm kali walks in hoh shell says i wanna make sure on this issue you sais to me that the votes are chaging dont be hung out to dry kal says no i said dont let dani hang out to dry shell says kal you said kal says no i said dont let dani hang out to dry shell says no no thats not what said shell says you are saying that now cuz dani is sitting here

1:55pm says i thought you was trying to save me telling me to not get hung out to dry kal says no i was telling you dont let dani hand to dry cuz we knew adam was changing and i wanted you to tell us what you was doing before the vote so dani wouldnt be hung out to dry

1:57pm shell says law told us he couldnt even talk about his job cuz of celebs so he was lying dani says law coudnt win anything he couldnt even swallow a glass of milk and rach can win anything shell says she is honest and tells the truth and takes it peronally if she is lied to

1:59pm we keep getting wbrb alot with dani and kal and shell talking

2:01pm kal says she was trying to get rach evicted with out outrightly asking to vote her out then all the votes started going haywire and that she thinks everyone is so scared of rach j/j shell says you taled abouit putting a floater cuz you wasnted to work wioth j/j cuz you would never put up jordan

2:03pm kal says she told dani if they kept rach and it will protect me and dani then i would do it shell is calling kal out and telling her what she said that she is trying to find a middle point to keep me and dani

2:04pm dani says the point of bb is to further the people you trust in the game and thats what i tried to do and i got screwed and if i knew this was going to happen i would have stayed with the other people in this house relationships dont win you this game but trust does

2:07pm dani says she always says go with your gut instincts and that is what she is doing and it sucks and hurts my feelings exspecially for adam cuz kal wanted to put adam up shell says yeah you protected adam

2:08pm shell says she feels awkward that you 2 are always up here and together and you protect por kal says we dont protect her she is just a friend not an alliance shell says i feel,very comfy talking to ya'll and i come up here ya'll are doing your thing and i feel like i am a puppet in that group and i dont like it

Shelly wants to straight shoot. That Daniele is always with Porsche and reports everything to her. Shelly has a concern that every time she comes up she feels uncomfortable talking to them. I know that you guys are together and you guys are doing your thing. Sometimes Ifeel like I'm intruding or a puppet in your group. A lot of time I'm by myself. I talk to Jordan a lot because I like her andshe's sweet. I'm cleaning. I'm a little bit intimidated when you guys are all up there. I feel Lawon was always lying to me and it's very intimidating.

I don't know where I am with you guys but you SAY that I'mwith you but I don't know. I sometimes I'm not cool like you are and I can't just hang out. I don't understand Rachel. It pisses me off that they say that I have a F3deal with Brendon and Rachel. She saysthat you have Porsche who you trust and like. What I am supposed to do?

Dani says that she sincerely apologizes. Shelly interrupts and says that she's a greatgirl but I don't know what to do when I get up there and says that she's one of the greatest person. She's smart, she had it right, and Shelly had it wrong. It's very difficult to talk about being wrong. Dani brags on and on how she knew about the twist and had told her dad that someone was coming back and it's obvious.

2:16 PM BBT

Kalia, Shelly and Daniele in the HOH [... I came in toward the end of a juicier convo I think ...]

Shelly asking Daniele how she figured out the twist. She says she told her Dad on Day 1 that someone was going to be coming back this season. Explains how she heard Julie say the evicted HG had a "chance" to get back in, didn't say they were just coming back in. Says she even told Dominic he would be going to sequester instead of going home. Daniele says she told everyone about her suspicions except for J&J and Rachel.

In the kitchen, Jeff is washing dishes and Adam is preparing to grill burgers. Not much talking.

Brendon in the shower, Jordan putting on make-up in the BT.

Also getting a lot of short WBRB but I'm not sure why.

2:25 PM BBT

Kalia goes downstairs, leaving Shelly and Daniele alone in HOH

Shelly saying that four people downstairs are frustrated with Kalia and thought it may be difficult for Dani to believe, there are a lot of people upset with Kalia, that there's a lot of people "who cannot stand her." The only person she ever hears saying negative things about Dani is Rachel and Rachel told Shelly that she and Dani have made up.

Dani said Rachel came up and apologized but wasn't sure if it was genuine.

Shelly says when Brendon and Rachel go up to HOH she is never sure if they are up there making deals. She feels bad Dani feels as if everyone let her down but tells her that Kalia is a big part of what let her down [she's basically throwing Kalia under the bus big time - Vespa]

Daniele says she has given Kalia a lot of crap for what she has done.

Shelly says when she talks to Dani one on one it is awesome. "You are smart," Shelly says, "But I do not like it when I feel like I have to talk to her too." She says should would like to be on Dani's side but doesn't like to have to talk to her in front of Kalia. She says it makes her nervous and that Kalia goes around and tells people what is said. If they talk one on one, what they say doesn't get manipulated as much. She says Kalia can manipulate words, that she is very good with them.

"If I'm going to go to Daniele, I'm not going through Kalia," Shelly says. She conpliments Daniele, saying she is playing the game and that she knows how to win and protect herself. "You know what the hell you're doing," she adds. But Kalia has only won one competition but is arrogant, suggests she has been strutting her tailfeathers around. She says Kalia has good qualities but is arrogant, it bothers her and makes Shelly feel like less of a person.

2:55 PM BBT

Shelly and Jordan sitting in the BY.

Shelly says this game is nothing like the business world, that people in the BBH treat you like you're 10 years old. "Kalia talks to me like I'm 10," Shelly tells Jordan. Shelly says that Kalia told her that she knew best last week, Shelly says she told her, "If you knew best, why did you change your noms?"

Jordan: I am sure Dani is a nice girl outside this house.

Shelly says Daniele is nicer than Kalia and says that Kalia's head is so big she doesn't think it fits on Earth.

Jordan says she doesn't talk to Kalia and that she finds her annoying.

Jeff joins them in the BY.

Shelly thinks Dani is changing up her game and could surprise them with noms. Jeff asks why, Shelly says it's because "they" are pissed off, they're pissed at her, they're pissed at Adam. Says it is definitely "they" as she had to ask Kalia to leave HOH twice so she could talk to Daniele alone.

Jeff asks why they would put Shelly up and not Brendon and Rachel.

Shelly says Daniele is pissed off and changing the way she's playing. "Believe me, if it was a candy walk up there I would tell you. It wasn't."

Jeff says maybe he will go on the block.

Shelly says at this point she doesn't care. "I'm not going to sit there and kiss someone's ass. I'm not going to kiss Kalia's ass."

Daniele has been called to the DR.

3:20 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon wrapped around each other in the Purple Room. [sorry, can't bring myself to watch ... switched to them for 30 seconds and felt the bile rising in my throat -Vespa]

Porsche, Kalia and Daniele in the Bubblegum Room. Some stealth whispering and then we get WBRB.

4:03pm bren and rach repeating themselves in hoh trying to keep themselves safe rach saying she had no one last week at all she talked to herself most of the timedani laying there just looking at them not saying anything

4:04pm bren tells dani he is going to trust her before he trust jeff and jor

4:08pm kal saying when she went up to talk to shell and dani she was more on the defence than she should have been shell says why did you go tell por instead of me cuz por has nothing and has erned nothing kal says there are a couple of strong players but no one can say they won more than one or two comps kal says i know you and por have your beef shell says no one in this house likes her and the extent of my help is done

4:10pm kal saying there is no one she can trust besides dani shell says your lucky j/j have each other and b/r have each other and adam and por and i have no one

4:15pm bren telling dani it is gonna take risky moves but i dont want anyone knowing we are working together cuz it will put shell and adam closer together rach says shell is already saying her j/j have a final 3 deal and i went and yelled in the dr about that

4:16pm bren asking dani if she feels if they made a deal with her right now could she trust them 100% dani says no not 100%

4:17pm in by kal telling shell she is trully sorry she moves over by shelly and said please shell look at me i do like you shelly and we play the same and it matters to me that we are friends can you except that shell says yes i can except that but be carefull who you talk to dont talk to por about things

4:19pm shell walks in the house j/j in kt jeff ask shell if she needs a tranquilizer shell shakes her head por walks in kt goes to fridge shell says por if you have something to say come tell me i have heard everything you have said por says good i have heard things too i heard you wanted me out shell says you will hear it now

4:22pm por outside telling kal what shell just told her kal saying she asked shell alot of things and told her this is stuff i should have asked you instead of talking behoind your back and she was frustrated about what was said upstairs and she felt belittled and didnt think she was wanted up there when shell was talking to dani

4:25pm shell tells por she is done she has helped por for weeks telling her to watch what she is doing but shell has heard everything por said about her and she is dont kal jumps in and says maybe you didnt hear everything por says rach said bren wanted to make a deal shell yells rach wanted to stay in the house didnt she

4:26pm shell says after someone says something you go running to hoh telling everything shell says i wanted to help the younger people in here and after the show i wanted to put you into something but dont show yourself be an adult

4:30pm shell says i was taking up for you and it just gets to me that you are talking about me and you told rach you was keeping her in por says yeah i did tell rach that shell says did you ever tell kal and dani that you was voting rach out por says yeah when they wanted rach out shell says when did you want law out por says when he went on the block shell says when he went on the block he was a pawn so thats not true

4:32pm por says if you have a problem lets talk about it shell says i am done talking bedroom talk por shell says when have you not been to hoh telling the hoh whats going on and listening to what is going on por says well you told people to put me up shell says yeah i told kal only to put you as a pawn thats the only one i told and i am being honest with you

4:33pm shel;l says in this game por i have never done anything but look out for you and your father to keep you from embaressing yourself but it hurts me that you did what you did and it hurts me but i was just helping you

4:37pm shell saying she should walk around and treat people like she has been treated and be a butt but she has a carreer and a family and a daughter shell gets up and goes inside to the wc crying

4:44pm shell now laying in her bed jor watching jeff shower says she cant go outside adam now in hoh talking to dani dani tells adam that if he goes up he wont go home adam says if i dont go home you will be safe next week adam leaving ask if she wants him to send anyone up dani says no thanks i am good

4:48pm kal and dani in sr talking kal says shell heard her and por talking and repeating everything shell just told her and por outside

4:51pm por rach bren and adam outside talking por says i had to distnce myself from rach cuz it was a ticking time bomb going on rach says not a ticking time bomb por says yeah it was and they are laghing bren says he isnt gonna lie shell is very intimadating to me and laughs

4:53pm rach and adam telling bren they are gonna have a build your own cruddy bear doll where the beard can be removed and you can add glasses to him adam says they just said nominations are coming up very soon bren says oh i didnt hear that guess we will know soon then huh

7:10pm BBT Adam and Dani in HOH, Dani telling Adam that he is a pawn and that Brendon needs to go home. Adam is worried that someone will win the VETO and the noms will not change and that Adam or Shelly will go to Jury.

In the bubblegum room, Jordon wants to know who is lying about people saying Jordon is making deals. Shelly is asking Porshe asking how the stories are getting around. Rachel is throwing Shelly under the bus saying she wanted to get Jordon out. Shelly is freaking out. Brendon said he does not want to get involved but now he is coming to her defense. Shelly is calling Rachel a liar. Jordon says she remembers Rachel telling her that Shelly wanted to make a deal with Brenchel. Jordon sayd her only alliance is Jeff and she does talk game with someone people but has no deals. Jordon sayd she is honest and does not liar. Jordon says ask her and she will tell the truth.

Rachel asks Shelly does she want to tell everyone what she has been saying about Rachel. Shelly says she is not going to stoop to her level. Brendeon is telling Rachel to stop, this is getting them no where. Shelly said it is not her style to fight and get loud. If Rachel wants to talk fine but she is not going to fight. Jordon sayd where are all these stories coming from and rachek says it is Shelly. Jordon is saying whoever is spreading lies is causing a lot of tension int he house. Now Jeff says someone is telling stories that are not true. Jeff will tell everyone straight. Kalia said whenever she hears something she will just ask that person and they may lie but atleast she will get it out there. Jordon says this is not fun anymore and everyone needs to chill basically. Jeff says anything that is said is getting back to the other person and if they heard it he prob said it and to ask him. Jeff says watch what you say and that is his peace. Jordon thought they would have talked about more stuff but thats ok. Rachel is mad that Brenden did not stickup for her more and Shelly is lying to everyone. rachel says she warned porshe and jordon not to trust shelly because they are her friends (NOT).

Jeff talking to Brenchel saying he heard porshe was running to everyone telling everyones business. Brendon tells Rachel to stop. Rachel promises to Jeff she would never talk about them. Rachel bashing shelly to Jeff. She tells Jeff that brenchel said they would never turn on jeff and jordon. (lie).

Rachel really trying to bury Shelly.

Porshe runs up to Dani in the HOh to tell her everything Dani is laughing.

7:30pm BBt Brenden giving Rachel a talk about keeping cool and not starting trouble and do not make enemies.

kalia up inn HOH with Dani and Porshe telling her about the drama in the bubblegum room

J&J, Shelly and Adam in Kitchen. Shelly asks Jordon to go into purple room with her, Shelly says she never said she wanted Jordon out. Jordon says she knows and is sick of it and that Porshe is the person who is running around telling lies. Jordon was hoping for more to come out in the meeting. Shelly says everyone makes fun of rachel and why is shelly the only one getting called out. Shelly and Jordon thinks it is Rachel Jordon says she is tired of it all and is ready to leave. Shelly agrees. Brenchel kinda fighting in the have not room. Same old brenchel different week. Brenden said rachel should not have told porshe stuff even though he was gone. Rachel said she did not lie to brenden. Jordon comes in and tells rachel she is not mad at her and that porshe has a lot to do with all this. rachel says she woul dnever talk about jordon. Jeff comes in and gets jordon out of there. rachel says it is shelly trying to make her look bad.

Now in bubblegum room Jeff is asking Jordon why did she call the meeting? Jordon says she wanted to get it all ay. Jeff tells her to be quiet and let other people fight and do not call meetings and put them on peoples radar. Jordon tells Jeff do not yell at me and Jeff says well if I have to come in there and back you up make in mean something. Jeff says be quiet and jordon says ok.

Brenchel and Jordon in Have not room rehashing what happened last week and trying to figure out who said what last week?

Up in HOH danie, porshe and kalia are jeff and jordon bashing saying they have no game. They say atleast brenden is not being a maniac right now.

7:45pm BBT Brenchel and Jordon in Have not room saying the lies have to be coming from Shelly or Porshe. Brenden says well everything is out and lets stay out of the drama. Brenden does not care about the other people and he is not going out of his way for people. Rachel says she never said Jordon was cutting deals with people. WBRB

8:10pm BBT all the excitement is over. Dani and Jordon in Bubblegum just discussing when a new twist will be and who is running around telling lies. Dani says she is glad she is not in the middle.

Rachel goes up to HOH where Porshe and Kalia are chatting and asks Kalia to trim her hair, Kalia says sure in an hour. Rachel says she told Kalia and Porshe what she said about them and it is Shelly telling stories and lies.

Jeff, Brenden and Adam in the kitchen. Not sure where Shelly is ( I kinda feel bad for her now)

Round and around Shelly bashing in the HOH, Rachel said 3 weeks ago shelly was not trust worthy and it took weeks for people to realize. Porshe says Shelly runs back and forth between sides. (I love when people talk about others when they do the same damn thing).

Dani and Jordon still chatting inthe bubblegum room. Just rehashing same stuff over and over. Dani said just think it out and the blame usually lies around the person who all of it revolves around. Dani is just trying to ignore it.

Kalia says to Porshe a few days ago Rachel was acting like a maniac and not shelly is in the spotlight.

Jordon talking to Dani about the missing/hidden objects. Rachel goes into the bubblegum room now. Rachel wants to take a nap. Now all 3 talking about the missing stuff.

Archived