Live Show - August 11

laladoopiedu

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to feel that way about Rach but she's kind of grown on me.......above everything else she IS a PLAYER.........after the live show tonight, it was interesting to hear what (I forgot is name) past HG said about her, and he HATED her in the house........but he confirmed what I've been thinking all along, the BB HG is NOT the "real Rachel" outside the house.......it really is a "game", folks.

I think that Daniele will gravitate more and more to Porches. Kalia pretty much caused all this. Porches would never defy Daniele.

I couldn't believe Kalia was apologizing over and over to Dani

No are you? What's he saying? :animated_bouncy:

I think Sunday! :animated_wave:

they are talking on the feeds like it is later tonight after midnight maybe

so they will tape it and show it sunday, but we will know who won later

So who's really at fault, the person who first came up with the insane plan of putting up 2 strong players during a twist week (dani)...........or the one who realized it was a mistake & tried (too late) to fix it? :food-smiley-005:

So who's really at fault, the person who first came up with the insane plan of putting up 2 strong players during a twist week (dani)...........or the one who realized it was a mistake & tried (too late) to fix it? :food-smiley-005:

IMO, it's Kalia's fault for trying to kiss up to J&J by putting up Lawon. Even though he volunteered I think she would have put him up anyway. I think Lawon and Porche were the only two that had a chance of going home against Rachel. Anybody else and Rachel would have been playing against Brendon. Well not really playing, because he would have threw it to her again.

IMO, it's Kalia's fault for trying to kiss up to J&J by putting up Lawon. Even though he volunteered I think she would have put him up anyway. I think Lawon and Porche were the only two that had a chance of going home against Rachel. Anybody else and Rachel would have been playing against Brendon. Well not really playing, because he would have threw it to her again.

LOL I'm still LMAO at Lawon'ts face at the end!!!

Archived