Live Show - August 11

laladoopiedu

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shelly will vote however i tell her to vote

good luck with that :animated_bouncy:

rachel is just as bad a liar as lawon :animated_bouncy:

For BBjax--Just showing the after effects of Lawon getting put on the block. Lawn trying to fake everybody out that he didn't volunteer. everybody'swheeling and deAling for Rachel to stay or not.

Thank you so much, Maggie! I have followed the updates; I'm just bothered about missing the vote, who is evicted, who will come back and then how BB will handle the HOH. This is a pretty big bight to be locked out by CBS!

we will post it BBjax, they are dragging it out of course , we are at commercial break, hope when we get back they will get this party started,lol

Talking to the houseguests, come on Chen lets get some info

they are really dragging this out :animated_bouncy:

Talking to the houseguests, come on Chen lets get some info

DId you notice they are all dressed like it's an endurance comp tonight. All wearing sweats and very casual clothes. But this would be really soon for another endurance, and they weren't doing an elaborate build last night. Anybody have 411?

Rachel didn't tell Sheldon or Jordan about a deal. Sheldon is so annoying, she's losing it because she's all over the house into everyone's business and it's hard for her to keep up.

I so wholeheartedly agree Snaps! I do have to say though, if Rachel and Dani make it to the end together, that might be cool

Archived