laladoopiedu

Live Show - August 11

gee, I can be a petty person, again, or I can be a competitor.....what will dani do :food-smiley-005:

gee, I can be a petty person, again, or I can be a competitor.....what will dani do :food-smiley-005:

She'll def compete to the bitter end, but pettily. She could end up being F2 with Godzilla and still lose....

That vote was obviously rigged. 2 million votes cast, it was close between Dominic and Brendon, yet Brendon got 1 million. So Cassi and Keith got little more than 0 votes? Bullshit.

catfish ends at midnight....our time.....11:35 right now

God, I hope so!!! Jordan's had those old catfish blues all week long...

That vote was obviously rigged. 2 million votes cast, it was close between Dominic and Brendon, yet Brendon got 1 million. So Cassi and Keith got little more than 0 votes? Bullshit.

Close is a word to make hype. Keith probably got less than a percent. I can't imagine anyone voting for him, he played terrible when he was in the house, and wasn't around long enough to make any real impression on people besides that.

Dom and Cassie's votes clearly got split between them, which allowed Brendon to eek out ahead. "Close" could mean anything.

UGHHH!!! Talk about a serious HIGH right after the show to a serious LOW when (enters bad word here) wins HOH again....However I think things will be changing drastically for Dani next week. Because I have a feeling she is going after Rachel this week. And if Rachel leaves Dani is done...Production has to realize that its time for a "mans" comp since there hasnt been one male HOH as of yet this season. And this weeks next HOH is usually around the time a physical comp is played and we all know darn well that Kalia has NO shot at that.....lol

i would have wait to see who won the hoh comp before doing a happy dance :animated_bouncy:

yep i would :animated_bouncy:

As long as Dominic didn't come back, I didn't care.

All that mooning over him...I just don't get it.

BTW, what did 'PT' stand for?

Exactly! I bet she'll take the low road! :animated_bouncy:

BTW, what did 'PT' stand for?

Everytime I hear the use the PT I want to throw up because that is Dani's nickname.

So what does PT stand for???

Everytime I hear the use the PT I want to throw up because that is Dani's nickname.

So what does PT stand for???

"petitie testicles?"

it stands for Part Time - they have decided that he models Part Time :animated_bouncy:

Love the responses regarding 'PT'. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I agree. When Daniele says it -- it is a bit nauseating. She kind of whines it.

Guest 6Borders

http://videobrother.com/ Here ya go Stephen!

I know its posted around here somewhere but i cant find it ...so ...does anyone have a link to the east coast live feed for tonight's show?